How did Mr. Mechanic manage to infiltrate

the Republican family number one?

Mr. Mechanic is a liberal democrat who is studying "computer engineering" and looks like he hasn't seen the inside of a gym... ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at him. Pathetic.

>looks like he hasn't seen the inside of a gym... ever.
No one actually cares

Your worth as a man is not defined by how often you go to a gym and lift heavy stuff. I'm sure Trump hasn't been to a gym in decades.

You know who else looks like he hasn't seen the inside of a gym?

>Your worth as a man is not defined by how often you go to a gym and lift heavy stuff.

Wrong. People who do not exercise have no self discipline. Fuck em.

>You know who else looks like he hasn't seen the inside of a gym?
He has been exercising since he started in the race and is playing a shitton of golf and is jogging etc. His doctor says he is in excellent health.

Exercise is not limited to the inside of a gym, you retarded mudeater.

>Exercise is not limited to the inside of a gym, you retarded mudeater.

The point was that Mr. Mechanic is dating a hot Republican girl whose father is the next president... and he looks like some small midget Jew from Brooklyn. Not to mention he is 1 year younger than Tiff. How the hell did he get her?

Does Tiffany count as hot by American standards?

fuckable, but by no means hot

Rich date the rich bro.

She wasn't slumming one night and fall in love with a weebo dork.

Poor/middle-class kids don't attend private schools with 6 figure yearly fees.

Seeing how the ultra wealthy is literally 1%, there probably isn't much choice in the dating pool at those schools.
I'm sure most of the rich Chads have 50-100 middle class hotties they can have orgies with at a moments notice at their Hamptons house, so she wanted to avoid some STDs.

Just a theory, but probably right..........

Who gives a fuck about the female Eric Trump

Wait, why the fuck would Trump allow that to happen

>His doctor says he is in excellent health.

So does Hillary's.

Really makes you think.

The rest of his family is already married to jews so why not

That pic makes her look like she has downs.

even his sons?

>If you dont lift you can't get chicks
>If you're younger then her you cant get her
Get out of yer basement m8
Exercising is all good and what not but just because you have a gym membership doesnt mean you suddenly become less of a shit person or a good one to begin with.

Jesus fucking christ, Trump's entire family is sold out to the Jews.

Eric, Don Jr., Ivanka, Tiffany - ALL MARRIED/IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH JEWS

>hurr durr Trump is so fat that I have to keep posting the same pictures from 4 years ago to prove how fat he is

Yep everyone except barron because he's only 10 years old

Fat people don´t care, skelly lanklets like yourself don´t care because you don´t have the self discipline to do it. Oh well, just take another puff and forget about it you fucking faggot.

This post really just highlights how ignorant the lazy population is about the great effects that arise from working out and eating well and that includes both physical and mental health.

She's dating a democrat.

we must put our hopes on Barron to marry a gentile and carry the Trump empire

>what is bulkan
>what is cutting

T. /fit/ bra

Barron vs George for the new world

Meanwhile Chelsea married soros' nephew and he promptly lost $50,000,000 in hedge fund.

The clinton/bush/soros dynasty is truly disgusting

>Trump
>Republican

Do people seriously still think he isn't a plant?

>Hasn't seen the inside of a gym ever

WOAH DUDE, THIS GUY DOESNT LIFT HEAVY THINGS!

Nobody cares.

she wanted her kids to have a larger nose

No. The people on here who like here like her because her average looks make her more accessible than her hotter older sister.

FIRST THE ARCHITECT
NOW THE MECHANIC
SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

That gay-ass golf stance yo.

>the Republican family number one?

The Trumps aren't Republicans. Donald himself has flip-flopped from party to party repeatedly throughout his adult life, and Ivanka & Eric couldn't even vote in the NY primary because they hadn't changed their affiliation from independent.

At that, after Marla & Donald split, Tiffany was raised in California by her mother, and unlike her half-siblings, wasn't groomed for business.

Why are gymfags such cultists

Shes above average

Imagine if you spent less time lifting heavy shit and sucking refugee dicks. Germany would be Germany again.

No, kind of downy... But them titties ain't retarded

They like to think that lifting things without producing anything is a sign of discipline or masculinity, when it's really just vanity. The truth is that they're just insecure about their own manliness or worth so they find something easy and pointless to assign personal worth to.

sup numale
hows that beard coming along?

Thats actually a pretty solid answer swedebro

>Donald has flip flopped from party to party

He hasn't. He's been a Republican since at least 1980. He flirted with running for President on the Constitution Party ticket in 2000 but decided against it. "Hurr durr Trump is really a Democrat" is just a CTR maymay.

>believing in parties

Chances are this guy may be a registered Democrats but gives fuck-all about the party itself.

Trump did the same.

cuz it feels good and makes u more effective at everything u do and better looking

>He flirted with running for President on the Constitution Party ticket in 2000 but decided against it.

Confirmed for retarded inbred brit. It was the reform party

I know I should work out ( I am 34 with a 150/100 blood pressure) but Fuck it is hard to work out. Never done it before so have no clue how to work out to begin with

She's rebelling. His appeal is that daddy doesn't like him.

Thats why people like the gym I get it. But this idea that youre not a man if you don't lift heavy peices of metal is autistic

Ahh, the Caliphate strikes again!

>They like to think that lifting things without producing anything

Except for dopamine which boosts your confidence, muscles which makes you look bettter, testosterone which quite frankly makes you more manly and it promotes and requires a healthy lifestyle which makes you feel better.

Are you buttmad knowing you will never impress anyone with your body?

Are you buttmad that you are never going to set a goal for your own self-improvement and reach it?

Are you buttmad that your country is a 3rd world country now?

>The truth is that they're just insecure about their own manliness or worth so they find something easy and pointless to assign personal worth to.

Everyone is vane you dumbass, at least good looking people are. Also, your shitty frozen non-protein transfatty diet is what the jews want you to eat.

You are what the jews want; a docile, never achieving anything except virtual reality and browsing the internet like a docile, lazy little faggot.

Enjoy your DYEL never-gonna-impress-a-10/10 lifestyle

Fucking flag checks out so hard though.

If you have to be vain about your body you probably have nothing else worth while

Yeah Danebro, the buttmad stronk in response to your dumbass broscience.

>not aspiring to be both rich smart and swole
You have no ambition.

nice proxy change faggot

>reasons
kek

A gym couldn't help that face, anyhow.

70% of American women are overweight. 90% are overweight, Hispanic, black, or butt ugly.

Tiff is top 10% material by far.

Funny how the founder of much of western civlization spent all day working out

I wonder if it paid off for him

You´re an idiot; we don´t do it ONLY to look good, we do it to feel good and to live a certain lifestyle.

Have fun downing another bottle alone!

You´re lost just keep doing nothing

>T. Too intelligent to lift

some women like to have one they can boss around. she's not perfect, she's just pretty.

Its not a proxy change i live in ny

Socrates got killed faggot

But anyway
>certain lifestyle
Lifting metal plates
Rmmt

Socrates spent a lot more time trolling people with his so-called philosophy than he did lifting. The Greeks were degenerate as fuck anyway, almost nothing but infighting and debauchery, plus a handful of relevant Athenian thinkers.

Doesn´t take away his contributions

I don´t touch alcohol, I don´t touch soda, I don´t touch fast food because I want to be healthy.

A lifestyle that is characterized by lots of working out yes, but also cardio, mountainbiking, swimming, running and doing things that produce chemicals that make me feel good and gets me rushed up.

Its a lifestyle because my perfomance and results depends on choices I make troughout the entire day and not just "hurr durr lifting heavy things".

A lifestyle that inspires and requires stamina and endurance.

Have fun with that heart attack at 40 and spending money on shit that will kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVpu6MnXBhQ

"""oh no"""

>Your worth as a man is not defined by how often you go to a gym and lift heavy stuff. I'm sure Trump hasn't been to a gym in decades.
I am pretty sure he did some work back when he was in wrestling just to prevent injury.

Nah, she's fucking ugly.

I fail to see how living up to your full potential and reaping its benefits is bad but okay, you havent seen the light, maybe one day you will.

>potential
Sup BadBoy?

you probably have a lot of tattoos that don't really mean anything to you but you thought they looked cool at the time.

Nice argument :^)

user your only argument so far was the exact same thing I claimed gymrats were about.
>you look better
>you look manlier
>you get more confident
This is almost the exact thing I said in It's too fucking bad lifting doesn't make you smarter, innit?

Aware