What do you think pol?

What do you think pol?

Fuck off we're full

Hanson's Heroes! Let's welcome this young halal to our lands

what a piece of shit

I believe they have a saying "Welcome, we're vacant"

With a shitpost like that, he'll fit right in.

IT'S WORKING

I've heard the limits of their capacity have been reached

Maybe he'll make good spider food

I'm usually quite easy going, but I'd love to set him on fire in front of his family.

>I always wanted to bomb an arabic speaking country and injure/murder there for a while. But I can't see myself murdering in a country with non-muslims as the majority nor a country that is not populated by ugly, stupid brown people.

>Turkey? You still doing the whole Islamisation thing?

Came here to post this.

Yeah just get the ferry across from Indonesia, we'll take good care of ya

Fuck off they're full

Fpbp

kek

>towelhead living in Denmark bitching about other countries democratic decisions
really made me think

Fuck off we're full

Enjoy our luxury pacific internment camps.

Dump them in the middle of the desert, they should be used to that.

>THAT'S IT I'M TIRED OF ALL THESE RACIST WHITES, I'M MOVING TO AN EVEN WHITER AND RACIST COUNTRY

No other reply is required. Catch ya cunts.

Lol. This is great news. Australia, you can have them.

GOOD!
FUCK OFF!
We never wanted you.

What an asshole. Holy shit these fuck are insufferable.

Off to Antarctica with him.

I'll preface this with the fact I'm Australian. Fuck off.

Also, why do weird foreign people always use mate when they want something out of Australians?

Fuck off, they're full.

Because "mate" is you and the UK's thing.

Just think of this level of self-absorption, narcissism, and sense of entitlement this fuck has:

1. Comes to a country not his own.

2. Graciously invited and allowed in by his hosts.

3. Everything he has is paid for by his hosts.

4. Is angry that his hosts have their own culture and way of life that they seek to protect.

5. Insults and chides hosts in their own home over exercising their right to self-determination.

6. Actively insults his hosts while still expecting to be funded on their dime.

7. Tells his hosts they are the scum of the earth for not changing their values, culture, and way of life just to suit him.

8. Gets angry that negative attitudes against him to grow among his hosts because of his antics.

9. Demands that other potential hosts let him in so he can do this to them.

Enough. Time to cut the fucking cord and send these entitled shitheads back to where they came from. Is ANYONE surprised that this point at the growth of the right in Europe? Seriously?

This entitlement is PATHOLOGICAL.

Comes off as creepy

Good . These rats got the message from this country .

Fuck off wogs we don't want any more of you

you're making a lot of assumptions there, mate

What would the Japanese do if this asshole was somehow allowed in and acted like this?

Serious question, what would they do with him if he insulted the government, its people, and the Japanese way of life openly on social media while walking around with this sense of entitlement?

What, do you think the French would be creeped out by a foreigner waving a white flag to get their attention? Surely, the French would be flattered.

Nothing.
>OMG I am a cucked leftist and someone does not want to move to another country because they do not like it there.
>I have to get attention to the matter because I am a bigassholepussywimp.

Trumps America is exactly the place I would like to live in.
If you don't like it, than kindly fuck off.

Why are browns all so entitled

>our vote to leave is already stopping niggers coming here

Well at least he understands he's not welcome.

Because they always get whatever they want.

That would be the first time a foreigner assimilated into french culture

LMAO.
its ok. they probably couldn't get in here legally anyway.
have fun in Australia!
#MAGA

>I always wanted to move to an english speaking country but not if the people there get what they want

Has Japan taken in any refoogies?

Looks like a girl, she hot? She can bunk in my room.

I've seen a movie about hostility in Australia. Some psycho was murdering all foreigners.
Is this the kind of good care you were thinking about?

We know you would Achmed you do it all the time.

YES

>leaf thinks he's an Aussie
It explains so much.

yes sweden YES

take all the muhammeds

btw
>1 post by this id

>english speaking

Why the non-English speaking are more diverse and less racist and xenophobic , they won't care if you speak their native tongue only racist and xenophobic care about that.

I always wanted to move to an english speaking country and live/work there for a while. But I can't see myself living in a country with Hillary Clinton as the president nor in a country with people who took so fucking long to leave the EU, being flooded with shitskins because of xonephilia and stupidity.
Australia? You still taking people mate?

Shit, if you don't want hot women to raise your abyssal Aussie average then that's your loss, I ain't complaining.

fpbp

was not disappointed, keep it up you mad cunts

I've always wanted to move to Brisbane, but I never say mate. Can I come over and chill, ausbro?

> Hot
> shitskin

ah yes, good goy. take in all of the "hot" islams and let them culturally enrich you

they are global citizens, goy

If Muslims love the EU you just know it is bad for you.

You're Australian man, literally the result of already degenerate Britbongs sending the worst their country had to offer to a remote island.

>mfw i went to elementary school with her

Nice tripdubs, Sweden, but you've got no room to talk. How's becoming a third world country going for you?

At least we're white, ahmed

Economy is strong, most crime isn't going up more than usual, some trouble in a couple of ghettos but you hardly have any right to talk about ghettos, Americuck.
The last refuge of those who have nothing cultural or historical to brag about: "a-at least a higher percentage of our population has this genetic phenotype!" That sure is something to be proud of, you've sure earned lots of acclaim being part of a culture that nobody else wants anything to do with.

> Sweden telling others that they have nothing cultural or historical to brag about

i spend a good amount of time in australia and i reall liked it but moving there permanently ?im not sure, 90% nanny states and it is really backwards in some way. still great tho

Your right, we are racist, sexist, xenophobic, anti semitic, transphobic, whatever you name it.

Now if only our government would stop letting savages from calais in that would be nice. Fucking Amber Rudd, you traitor.

Brilliant glad I voted leave

>tfw Ireland is forever cucked
>tfw no adequate feel