UNITED KINGDOM TO APPROVE "INTERRACIAL BREEDING PROGRAMS"

One would think Germany or Sweden would start the first interracial breeding grounds, but nope: it was Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European Nationalist war when?

Why haven't you done what honor demands?

>Shit fake bait
>check flag
>Shit part of neighbouring island

Colour me surprised

Listen, Podraig mac Fuckfail.

It was a 'proposal' by a literally-who party. Will never happen.

This news story was from 2015 anyway. I'm sure it was posted on Sup Forums around that time
Dailymail is full of tabloid anyway.

This is ridiculous. When did we enter a parody universe?

>green party

will never happen

Isn't this fake Mario?

One would think that A FUCKING LEAF would be making a thread this fucking low in quality and worth, but nope: it was A FUCKING BOOT.

>Green Party

Literally who? Do they even have one seat?

Holy fucking shit

I don't think even Sweden has been that blunt about it yet

Your cuck status is rising

fake

Why are you posting this ancient shoop made by Brit/pol/ around the 2015 election?
The original was about universal income.

>converting arms factories into building wind turbines
How stupid are they?

They have Brighton I think but Brighton is full of fags anyway

>it would take decades to implement expensive plan
lol not only they want to exterminate you but they want you to pay for that too

Fuck you, OP is Italy

fake article and bennet stepped down ages ago

i thought it was true..they are nuts lol

Well im going to jump goodbye anons

Fuck off mario
Italians are not white

It's fucking fake you mongoloids.
When did Sup Forums get flooded with underage retards?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html

Holy fucking shit. I think some people here aren't being ironic and genuinely believe this picture. Jesus Christ Sup Forums is full of retards.

Great. Don't want the rest of the Whities in the EU stopping them from creating their interracial breeding grounds.

Oh boy

It seems Sup Forums lacks some serious critical thinking skills

I am having a kid with a black wan pic related and favor this.
Race and culture cause division and segregation. By eliminating European culture we remove the stigma of oppression
All races should. All cultures should mix.
After all Earth is the melting pot

AUSTRALIA!

WHY DO YOU KEEP SENDING US THIS TRASH?!

Ok, Francesco.

>Colour
What is that faggy French for color?

> We will be the most powerful country in the world once we leave the European Union..

Just now I realized. The Irish flag is an Italian flag with anemia.

It's the correct spelling for colour.

>wanting to enforce eugenics
>still thinking hitler was wrong

What the fuck is wrong with that bitch and why is this batshit party even relevant in Enland?

and thats how the green party will never ever be in power

>UNITED KINGDOM TO APPROVE "INTERRACIAL BREEDING PROGRAMS

you work for buzzfeed or something? pasta eating earthquake nigger

they arent relevant at all

The moment Trump decided to run for President, causing timeline-divergence increasing in scale as time has gone on.

Lol nope. Why have the unseeded letters? That just wastes seconds typing which over the course of a lifetime translates into choirs spent typing to totally needless letter

It's a shooped article you faggots

calm down Giuseppe

God damn it. Come to think of it, I've fallen for this exact image before. Maybe it's time that I kill myself.

>dozens of bongs are STILL butthurt about a 2 years old shoop
this is the best part of thread

by jove, i got mugged off bad there

It shows how retarded this board has become since then, since more people are falling for it.
The trump meme has really dragged in a tonne of newfags

SLY THREAD!!!

its fake fuck off

Oh how sad, another politician that needs to die.

No it shows that bongs can't handle the banter.

>shoop
>banter
>yuropoor """"""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""

I like how the article seriously uses "reverse racism" and says that only the "extreme right wing" would have a problem with this.

Why do the Jews hate us so much? It's not like we're the fucking Egyptians or something.

The fact that it seems plausible enough that most people believe in it at face value is what scares me the most.

It's shopped. Read the thread.

It's not plausible at all. Sup Forums is just full of underageb& faggots dragged in by trump general at this point.

>implying Brits arent Europeans
fucking WEW

Fake obviously, but for next time OP, choose a more relevant party. Green Party got like

We're not though m80.

It's real

Yeah nah, fuck off.
You're just perpetually butthurt whenever someone jokes about your country.

>implying we have anything in common with those dirty continentals

the channel is there for a reason

Whether the story is fake or not I do feel like the status quo timeline we were supposed to have has been upended. Chaos and Gurren Lagann level shit is around the corner. life has become an anime

that little shits not gonna make it muhmar

Original is this.
Find a link to OP's shoop.

>just because this particular image is shopped doesn't mean it's not happenening.
fuck off

>Whether the story is fake or not

*does

My bad. Can you really blame me for buying it though?

It's not, I tried looking for the article.

You should know that the Green Party are even more worthless in the polls than the Liberal Democrats, and the LibDems are the eternal laughing stock of the election world.

So uh, yeah

I always wanted to know, why have the extra "u?" It's not like there's another word that sounds like color, and you don't pronounce it "cu-loowr." So why use spelling that makes Brazil's gaydar go off?

i can safely say there isnt a forced interracial breeding scheme going on. if thats what you expect as the norm it says something about your shitty nanny state of a ''country''

Soon.

I immensly enjoy what's going on because it helps us focus on what's really important: European unity, the preservation of who we are and the merciless genocide of everyone else and the traitors in our midsts.

>Can you really blame me for buying it though?
Yes. Our greens are retarded but not even they would actually openly admit they want white genocide.

>implying the nly language that matters should be simplified to appease transsexual hue monkeys

>Green Party
>Not even in power
>Probaly shit bait
Get off that proxy Americuck

Pic related

This b8 is over a year old and is worse than pic related.

Also
>Italy
>Relevant

when this was first posted, it was called out by the second reply. everyone kys.

>Green party

It checks out, they've always been retarded cucks.

2012 by my chronometers. Only a few noticed it on /x.