I am pro life. Care to take me on?

I am pro life. Care to take me on?

No. You're absolutely right to be pro life. It is objectively correct.

No.

>mfw realizing I'm pro-choice only because I hate most people around me and don't want their genes carrying on
Only shitty people would consider it anyway, so over the long term we should see an increase in virtuous good-natured people, as shitty selfish whore genes don't propagate as widely as they would've otherwise.

You have a right to remove a fetus from your body, but not to kill it while doing so if it can be avoided (without harm to you)

Pro-life means that stupid nuggers and constantly reproduce and make more stupid niggers

Well first things first, fucking faggots need to learn what birth control is.

However I'm not completely against abortion, but it should be limited to initial pregnancy period. Aborting a baby after 4-5 months is fucking retarded. By that time people should have already made up their minds if they want to have a baby or not.

Why should I respect the life of a dysgenic parasite? Why should the worthless spawn not be removed immediately in the case that its existence is a detriment?

Sure.

There is no inherent value in human life and rights are a social construct we made up to make ourselves feel better. I don't care whether or not people can get abortions because it doesn't affect me at all, but there's literally nothing wrong with aborting a fetus.

No. You are in the right.

Voluntary abortion is optimal.

People who desire abortions would not be good parents and therefore you have fewer unwanted children and bad parents do not pass on their seed.

People who want children will not get abortions. Retards should be aborted.

The end.

Agree that early abortion is better than late abortion, so we should make it easier and quicker to get an abortion. No more medically unnecessary waiting periods or procedures.

Reality always comes before morality, idiot.

Right or wrong, abortion is a necessary part of population control, the prevention of dysgenics, and the ability for responsible parents to genetically compete with retards that squeeze out a dozen kids before 40.

The vast majority of abortions are niggers and Hispanics.

Being pro-life is being pro nigger.

I'd like to see an abortion clinic in every town in America.

Beat me to it.

Killing niggers is a huge net benefit to society.

>not making it illegal for white people in defense of shrinking birth rate
>niggers and spics still get to have abortions on industrial scale
>America becomes white again

>Hispanic
>Having abortions

Pick one.

>wanting white trash babies
>wanting Italian babies
no

Why would I care what some Italian thinks about abortion?

You can't vote here and Hillary gets to pick the next Supreme Court Justice.

Being pro choice in America is the correct stance since it's the greatest killer of niggers in history.

Only way to stop people performing Abortions on themselves or underground unregulated abortion clinics developing is to make it legal.

Morally Wrong
Objectively Right

It becomes more and more likely that Hispanics will be the Savior to the white race. They are not afraid to have big families, and have the morals not to kill innocent people.

people who are pro-abortion abort. I don't see the problem here.

Whenever abortion comes up in conversation at my university, I always say out loud "abortion is a necessary evil": that makes everyone uncomfortable, so they change the subject. Abortion should really be avoided at all costs though.

OP prolly raised Catholic and wouldn't use birth control, no the fucking rythem method isn't birth control
You don't like abortion don't have one, hand to testicles I can say I'll never have one
Also what this guy says

so you have concluded the IFS Isue? how?

>abortion is a necessary part of population control
what is birth control and protected sex

>prevention of dysgenics
superbly low probability

>responsible parents
responsible parents wouldn't have to resort to abortion for an """unwanted pregnancy""".

Don't like abortions? Don't have one.

>Italian
I believe you mean irish

Birth control wasn't legally available to the public until '86 in Ireland
This still has effects 30 years later

Don't like stealing? Don't steal.
Don't like killing? Don't kill.
Don't like raping? Don't rape.

Solid society, you've got there.

Not a moral realist, no problem with abortion. Being that I'm not a fetus and abortion doesn't effect me, I'll use my energy on things I do care about.

Nobody cares you mick faggot

Why is it your decision?

Nobody cares, you ah gobbledy gook.

Abortion doesn't affect others. Stealing, raping, and killing do.

How pro-life are you?

Should the morning after pill be an option?

Should abortions be permitted if the mother's life is in danger?

Should abortion be permitted in the case of becoming pregnant as result of a rape?

Would you consider abortion if your wife was pregnant with a baby with Down's Syndrome?

Same. #Prolife

I don't give a damn about anyone's life. My own included.

>you're killing what will become a baby, a child, a teen and an adult
>doesn't affect others

It might become those things, but it isn't any of them right now. Right now it's a parasite.

No one cares.
But I'll bait. First and foremost, under what circumstances would you accept abortion. Because sometimes it is, indeed the better option. Would you rather have a mentally ill kid that will destroy your life and the mom's life and wont be able to have a good life of his own, or just "kill it" before the fetus even has the ability of being conscious.
Another argument is that life begins with conception. That argument which I see thrown arround quite a lot doesn't make a lot of sense. It's a bunch of cells with no ability to feel, no conscious, no memory. It't the same as considering that jerking off into the toilet or cuming in a condom is genocide, because of the amount of cells you kill that have the ability of becoming human (i.e Consciousness, Rationality and Memory). And like your own sperm, a fetus doesn't quite have those three aspects which are considered by most legal matters to be what makes a human - or what destinguishes plants from animals - unless you too, have a problem with killing plants.

Therefore, it depends on how much pro-life you are, for as most countries I am against very late abortions - 6 months and up, but before that, it really is just a bunch of cells you're killing.

Now faggot, you take me on.

>Italians
>white
>evangelicals
>white

It's still human.

>parasite
The relationship between a mother and her child is mutualistic not parasitic.

Take on me.

We would literally be overrun with niggers if it weren't for abortion.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Those statistics seem very skewed because "fatherless" is really just code word for "being a nigger". I wonder how the stats differ if they completely remove blacks from the sampled population.

What's your stance on foster children/homes? You do realize when people are denied the ability to have an abortion, it results in neglected/abandoned children whom more often than not, grow up to be criminals. What do you do to help raise and nurture abandoned children? I mean you are pro-life, so you should support this life that you're "saving" after it's born, right?

So just kill the kids instead. Surebuddy