CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

Other urls found in this thread:

maine.gov/mockelection/
bangordailynews.com/2016/10/26/politics/elections/maine-students-elect-donald-trump-favor-gun-background-checks-in-mock-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=h56nJ9wzw6o
whatthedatasays.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/donald-trump-is-winning-in-minnesotas-8th-the-monster-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITS HABBENING BOYS !!

GONNA WIN IN A LAND SLIDE

>Trump will not win they said
Who /big league/ here?

What the...

big league, standing by

if we do this Sup Forums holy fuck

Ok this meme is retarded either way. It's as forced as the Hillary memes. We need something danker t.b.h f.am

Hot off the presses.

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

All the polls have him losing, therefore Hillary's voters don't bother to vote and as a result early voting doesn't favor her.

Suddenly "huh Trump iz aktchually doing pretty good guize".

Looks like the estabishment don't want Hillary's voters to play a Bernie "forget to get up to vote" Sanders on her.

>people actually believed Trump was gonna lose

wtf is wrong with you people? have you not learnt anything from BREXIT or any of the populist parties sweeping Europe?

Big Lee, standing by

YA EBOO SOBAQUE

well played, goyim.

now . . . please go cast your vote at the machines.

thanks.

>Maine
>One of the bluest regions of the country
Not sure if most people realize what this means. Prepare to see some flipping boys.

This is nothing more than a strategic poll designed to encourage more independents to get out and vote for Hillary. If you think Trump is really 13% points ahead with independents you're going to be sorely disappointed when the 15 million undocumented immigrants we registered (who have been instructed to vote early and often) turn Texas blue.

SAVED.

>theyre just letting him lead before they rig it to make it seem like he had a chance

SHIIIITING IN MY PANTS

Lol
Now CTR / IMWITHHER's are calling the polls bullshit.

4D Checkmate

and among millenials too, the supposed 'leftist' generation, shows the media lies for what they are

I think if Don wins it's because his voters really cared more. If Hillary wins it's because of offended brown people.

FEAR IS HOW I FALL

Exactly. The same mock election had Obama at 61 and 62% in 2012 and 2008. This is a huge shift.

FEEAR IS HOOOW I FAAAALLL

WRONG HOLE BILL

REMINDER: Romney only won independents by 5%.

If Trump wins I's by 13% it's fucking OVER.

LET'S WIN BIGLY

B
I
G
L
Y

CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

This can't be happening!

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

So we're believing in polls again?

Good.

Link?

At least 4% of that vote comes from California and New York alone, states Clinton already has in the bag. Clinton could win the popular vote but lose the election.

Poll only matter when you want them too

Kek wills it

Big Wew standing by

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Wtf I love millenials now

Trump landslide incoming.

He is killing it with independents.

And yeah, he's taking MN.

Nerd virgin

Proofs?

maine.gov/mockelection/
bangordailynews.com/2016/10/26/politics/elections/maine-students-elect-donald-trump-favor-gun-background-checks-in-mock-election/

DARKNESS

IMPRISONING ME

ALL THAT I SEE

does that mean that general popular vote polls actually don't mean shit? it's all about the swing states?

ABSOLUTE HORROR

Yep, exactly. Just 4 states have half the US population.

I CANNOT LIVE

theory: millenial leftists are not really leftists.

all young people are simply rebellious and vote for the upsetting edgy revolutions.

which is actually rational, because they are not vested in the status quo and turning over the table gives good chances of jumping up in the social order

No, we're just laughing because they can't even rig their polls fast enough to counter the landslide

I am a mellenial and I used to be left. This election showed me the real side of the left

BIG LEAF

NM will go yellow and ME will split

IT'S HAPPENING

Big wheel here
standing in for bigly

I CANNOT DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=h56nJ9wzw6o

The Uncuckening

Depends where in Maine. Places like Penobscot and north are pretty red. It's the fucking southerners that ruin. Fucking Portland.

TRAPPED IN MYSELF

He has a considerably better chance of winning Michigan than he does of Minnesota, Virginia, or Oregon

While this is true, the mock election covers the whole state.

See for how it turned out in the past. This is a big deal.

>PEPE!

What is surprising about the poll is that university is overwhelmingly liberal and overwhlemingly female. How the fuck is he winning? I would expect hillary to around 55%, Stein to be 20%, then the rest split between Johnson and Trump.

THESE SHILLS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
WIKILEAKS IS HOW I'LL FALL.

I like what I am seeing

>university
This is middle and high school kids from around the state.

Nope. The polls are still rigged, Trump is just overcoming the rigging through sheer turnout.

You shills love trying to turn this to your advantage but you keep walking into my elbow--the polls ARE rigged, showing one where Trump is within MoE (about 5 points) only verifies that we are correct.

Your teeth scatter across the ground, you crumple, holding your ruined mouth. You sputter something incomprehensible and post a shitty Hillary meme, factory produced, feeble, weak. Then you leave, sniveling something about the November 8th we both know you'll hang yourself before you see.

A pathetic showing. Weak. Timid. Insufficient. As boneless and pallid as one would expect from a gutless criminal cumdrinker.

>voting machines owned by Soros

ONE THING I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

Good to know. Still i would expect high school fags to be more liberal or edgy than normal. I wonder if its now edgy to be conservative?

WHY ISN'T SHE 50 POINTS AHEAD?!?!

Copy that

Gonna be a blood bath

Also the Amish are supporting Trump too

THESE COONS

I CAN'T BRING

TO HEEL

Praise kek.

i honestly think he might take michigan

I have no idea. I was shocked at the results. I hope it reflects a coming shift in the politics of the state.

idk senpai. I go to Minnesota for work sometimes and I see Trump signs everywhere on people's lawns.

The era of having to sway the independents is over. Now is the time of hard political cores whose loyalty is won with interests or welfare.

ahaha spewed out my drink you bastard

Obamacare. 8th District is Trump territory.

>It's an Americans don't know how their own electoral system works episode

Trump has to win the Electoral College, not the popular vote kiddos

Uh, 7th-12th graders.

They also voted against marijuana reform, which is interesting.

maine.gov/mockelection/

I can see it now, the parents dressed like hipsters fags, while the kids all have suits on and roll their eyes when their parents ask them to choose a gender.

Minnesota hasn't voted republican since 1972

Wow it's fucking nothing.
#imwithher

whatthedatasays.wordpress.com/2016/10/24/donald-trump-is-winning-in-minnesotas-8th-the-monster-vote/

Underrated post

Don't get my hopes up, damn it.

Reporting for duty

>mfw Sup Forums single handedly rigged an election with meme magic

>wordpress

Alright.

I really, really doubt that he wins Minnesota. More likely he wins both NY and CA then MN

Are you physically incapable of clicking the link in the article?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

even if he's ahead they're still rigged against him