What does the average German think of the AFD? Would I get a lot of dirty looks if I said I like what their doing?

What does the average German think of the AFD? Would I get a lot of dirty looks if I said I like what their doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's an Sup Forums meme that went to far.𛲠

Wait, really? I thought they were based

They are, but the average German thinks they are literally Hitler.

Explain

They really aren't.

>What does the average German think of the AFD?
Literally Hitler.

>Would I get a lot of dirty looks if I said I like what their doing?
Yes.

you'd get called a nazi idiot probably

So what's left for the NDP?
Do you guys even talk about it or just pretend it doesn't exist?

As an American you are a weirdo anyway, so people wouldn't be shocked or something. But if a German comes out as a supporter he might face ostracism or just awkward silence.

wtf

Would I get kicked out of the country or something? Wouldn't they cut me some slack for being a burger?

The NPD is nonexistant since the AfD rose. And they never had a chance anyway, because they can't shake off the image of being stupid unemployed nazi scum.

H-heil d-d-dir im Siegerkranz H-Herrscher des Vaterlands, H-heil Kaiser dir.

I think I lost the connection to many people in my circle of friends due to the fact that I openly support trump and voted for the AFD since day one.

Many people will literally start to hate you, but who cares.
fun fact: all those people depent on my gibs me dat.

German + nationalist = literally Hitler.
Every nation has historical sentiments. Germany against right-wingers.

I live in a large German city. Every second person you see or meet is an immigrant. Its generally not a good idea to mention an anti-immigrant party.

Nothing like that. Just prepare to bear the social consequences. You will probably be an outsider.

You'd be branded a Nazi, but once any German noticed that you are martsharter they wouldn't take you serious anyways.

are you white? if so, than no. you are the white devil and need to walk silently into the night

>den Kaiser vermissen

yoohoo

Refugees welcome
The afd are just Nazis

impossible to determine. there's enormous public pressure by media, police and government against it, most people don't dare speaking up against it.
it's kind of like asking 1950 russians what their opinion on stalin is - only answer will be "yes, very very much lover for comerade stalin!" but you can't know if they are actually in favor of stalin or if they are just afraid of consequences from speaking out against him.

NPD is a meme party. most of the leadership is made up of undercover government agents. some other parties once tried to have NPD outlawed by courts, but it turned out that most of the incriminating statements they wanted to use as evidence had actually been made by government infiltrators in the party, so the case was thrown out.

I even remember a tool from kikebook, which was popular some time. This tool would scan your friendlist for people who liked the afd page and unfriend them.

Kaiser Wilhelm, komm' zurück,
führ dies Reich zu neuem Glück!

What if I'm "white", extremely pale skin but dark brown hair and eyes?

Also guys, I'm not saying that I'll suddenly proclaim "Dog Bless the AFD." But if it comes up in conversation I'd probably say I like some of their ideas. My German is quite good btw but I have a slight Swiss dialect from my Dad.

They are literally Hitlers new party. Everyone who is not a cuckservative or a lefttard is considered to be extreme right here in Europe. Germany is lost. They have a centrist-right party led by a women. How cucked can we be?

>it's kind of like asking 1950 russians what their opinion on stalin is - only answer will be "yes, very very much lover for comerade stalin!" but you can't know if they are actually in favor of stalin or if they are just afraid of consequences from speaking out against him.

Yep, except Stalin had millions of people executed.

I need more of this frau

They are doing literally nothing.
Its a shit party just like all the other shit parties and the only saving grace is that they are on at least on paper against the current government.

Controlled opposition that is way too invested in internal power struggles and arguments over unimportant semantics to ever get something done.

>tomboys

just admit you're gay and go back to Sup Forums𛲠

>As an American you are a weirdo anyway,
:(

I swing both ways but frauke does things to my dick.

Trump was right.

Ignoring their positions, many think that most of their politicans are just impossibly retarded.

Their whole craving for recognition and power has a somewhat american taste

>omg NSDAP 2.0! Muh Hitler!

>Its a shit party just like all the other shit parties
this.
in germany, the system itself was set up with the explicit goal of making it impossible for a right-wing movement to achieve anything. therefor, working within the system can not fix our problems at all. what we need is a violent upheaval that disposes the current order.

p-pls respond

she's sexy as fuck, a real woman with brains in power. Only faggots or hardline MGTOW would deny this woman.

Useless party that only serves as a harbinger of.. well, change. I appreciate their effort but it is clear that even their top officials are incompetent, make fuzz in the most useless battles and concede to the entire nation in the important ones. Already admitted that they neither have the interest, nor the capacity to serve as a ruling party.

Prediction: They will enter the Bundestag next year with 20% of the votes, effectively uniting the entire parliament against them. Having a vague public symbol for them, advocates of the old Reich will gain publicity (and so they do already) and start suggesting a return to monarchy. People often forget, but the AfD initially was a significantly monarchist party, until they purged those elements in the Erfurter Resolution of 2015. This all may or may not be a giant scheme to further the monarchist cause in general.

Frauke is quite stupid though.

Any Krautfag can confirm

Can't confirm paco.

the same like trump

>AfD voters𛲠

* climate change deny.
* against minimum wage.
* Most planned tax changes would let big companies benefit, would further strain small companies and workers

Those are the 3 reasons why I'd never vote for them. Funny thing is, they are claiming more and more areas because its pretty much the only party to have massive plans against sandniggers. The average worker here is so fucking annoyed by sandniggers that he'd actually vote for a party devaluing his place in society.

Gotta love the AfD though for all the drama. Our leftists are now radicalized as fuck, completely losing contact to reality.

Yes. Litterly nazi party.

No clue no plan but grosse fresse.

Meme party.

Can confirm.

Dumb fuck put infront for the juden rulling in the shadows.

he is 100 percent lefty

It would be more fair to label the actions of the government as kind of a DDR light. It's fucked up when people who voice support for a constitutionally legitimate democratic party risk being fired, thrown out of organisations, branded racist, and even threatened to have their kids taken by social services because you might be teaching them racism!? This isn't a hyperbole, there have been several Germany YES threads with sources about things like this on Sup Forums. People vote for them because they're angry with the current state of affairs and it doesn't feel like there's a true conservative party in Germany right now. They gain even more support by the way the media and established party paint their supporters.

>literal cuckold
>death core
>piercings
>crossdresser

nah he's alt right.𛲠

So what is the best party?

They are a new party with all the problems asociated with that.

But true to their name they are the only real alternative there is to the left-wing conglomerate all the other parties are.

CDUCSUSPDFDPGRUENLINKE

Doesn't matter what you vote for. They all want the same. Flooding Germany with the third wold to appease Soros and their globalist lizard overlords.

>inb4 left
LMAOING IN MY SLEEP

More like average Green voter.

AfD is hated here in Bavaria in public. But behind curtains, everyone loves AfD and is going to vote for them.

It's always the same with cuckish germans. They just can't stand straight and tell it in your face, because it could be offensive.

denying reality again i see
did you suck mohameds dick today again, björn-thorben ?

There is no.

Thats the sad trouth.

You can only chose bad partys with bad leaders that decisions will bite you in the ass.

Vote party a: you get a kick in the balls
Vote party b: you get kick in the head

Well you can go full retard and vote linke afd npd or fdp. The bottom feeders.

There is no good choice. There is only utter darknes.

>Party with friends at house party and half of them vote SD or other non left parties
>Jokes about left-tards all around
>Go out to club
>"Yeah I don't really understand where all this hate is coming from? I mean I haven't felt anything different since the asylum seekers came? We should just all be more open minded!"
Fuck this countries cucked social norms

>* against minimum wage.

>AfD Parteiprogramm:
>5.3 Mindestlohn beibehalten

War das so schwer Sören? Man sollte vielleicht mal ins Parteiprogramm und nicht nur auf Jennifer Rostocks Titten schauen, Idiot.

her facebook page literally says it.𛲠

meant for

Was los Ronny? Auf Sup Forums und /rvss/ gebannt?
Hätteste Hauptschule fertig gemacht könnteste auch Englisch schreiben.𛲠

well if thats true, he maybe is scared to be beaten to death by moslems so he search protection by right-winger, kinda make seens because leftys wont help fags and woman when they get attacked by moslems

That's all you got Malte? Why would I write in english if I quote a german text for a german dumbass that can't even read in german.

It's the same with all "right wing" politicians everywhere in west. Nobody dares to say they actually support such a politican, and then it's always such a huge surprise when they do well in elections.

It's a real phenomenon: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor Of course, nowadays it's far worse, since you could get beaten or murdered for saying you support Trump.

THICC

Wasn't it Sören last post?
But we get it, you're not the brightest light in your brown abyss.𛲠

Even my left leaning relatives are not to fond of hearing about Auslenders claiming the streets are theirs.
So only the stupidest sjws would be pro immigrant all the way.

>OMG, THEY'RE LIKE HITLER!

I would love to see the left's reaction to somebody who was actually akin to Hitler. Because you and I know that the current political movements that are "right" aren't that far right. They'd shit their pants. Then get gassed.

they aren't.

they just aren't as pants on head retarded as all other parties.

Isn't AFD in favor of a bunch of gibsmedats just for Germans instead of for every brown person on earth?

> SfllJf61 : one post by this ID
>zRCv3a6v : seven posts by this ID

Why the hell should I know that you changed the IP. I thought he was your lapdog or something.

>ID's prevent samefagging

𛲠

AFD has a lot of internal problems. While I like a lot what they have to say they really are in no place to get some actual power.

German people are really arrogant towards Americans. They will never openly show it, they never do, but behind your back they will go "lol dumb americans, voting for trump! Trump is Hitler!"

They are the closest thing to Hitler for now, so we have to vote for them, unless better alternatives appear

a-anyone?

>same colors as Hillary logo

mmmh

The average media-obedient german thinks they are idiots and nazis. When i ask them which policy of them they don't like, they don't even know a single one.

>implying there is anything wrong with tomboys

> blue & white
> red arrow pointing right
AfD needs to sue her for copyright infringement

>Phd in chemistry
>stupid

Kill yourself Pedro

>university degree
>intelligence

𛲠

>being a scientist
>not intelligent

Get off your computer and go prep the islamic bull Hans

großer Führer, starker Führer,
komm und regiere Preußen wieder

Well then you would be dodgy. And maybe they would try to interrogate you if you are really one of those bad american KKK NAZIS. Or maybe they would just ignore you because they think that you just don't know enough about german politics. But that's mostly the liberals in the big cities.

Beside that there are more then enough people that would be glad that an (us-) american speaks the profound truth that they don't dare to say. But try to sense if they are receptive before you reveal your powerlvl and you're good.

whens the best time to climb zugspitze?

Isn't this party ruled by a woman?

I bet they will end become a cuck party very soon

I'd wager that most normies would be surprised that a burger knows about the AfD. They'd probably try to "educate" you about them and how they are Nazis and raciss and everyone is literally, LITERALLY Hitler. At this point just say "ohhh okay" and stay silent = you will be fine.

It would be worse if you say anything about Donald Trump though. Media shilled enough here to give every normie the image that he is "super-duber literally Hitler". Just say you like rap, have met tupac all the time and enjoy looking at the statue of liberty while walking in north hollywood. Instant pussy.

Lmao sounds good thanks bernd

AfD is the only party you can vote right now to make something happen.
Most don't necessarily agree with them but vote for them because they are fed up with the lobby shit.
quite similar to the elections in the USA.

>fed up with the lobby shit
>votes neoliberal

shill your stupid meme party harder.𛲠

Phd means a doctorate doesn't it? At least here that's a LOT more difficult to get than just some master's degree from 4-6 years of uni.

Grüne or Linke is certainly not an alternative.

>her

Oy Vey muh 6 gorillion
>Would I get a lot of dirty looks if I said I like what their doing?
Even more than 6 gorillion

>being against hurting the economy because muh environment
>don't support an infinite cycle of rising wages and thus prices
>instead suppporting the economy directly by lowering taxes

To be quite honest, these are their stances I can agree most with. Fuck this whole anti capitalism shit.
Germany has enough "le ebil companies" meme politicians and citizens as it is.