Black woman Trump supporter guards new Trump Walk of Fame Star

twitter.com/peterdukephoto/status/791558969105846272

This woman is your friend. This woman fights for freedom!

She is being harassed by Hillbullies and needs your help. She is all alone fighting the good fight.

i hope trump gives her a job. i bet he will if someone mentions her to him.

Bumping for visibility. We need this out there!

SoCal anons should bring her food and slip her some cash.

leftists are all in when it comes to supporting the blacks, but as soon as one starts to think for thenselves, they'll trample them underfoot. blacks are not people to the leftists.

This

>fuck Mexico vote Trump
Oy fucking gevalt the chutzpah of this shwartzer

I would gladly float this beautiful human being some $$$ for her efforts.

A nigger is a nigger, but a nigger can still be a good nigger!

God bless this woman!

You see now Sup Forums that racism makes no sense?

Reasonable humans discriminate by behaviour, not by skincolor.

Hence, I may hate libtards a lot and they are usually white for example. I also hate the black folks ruining neighborhoods but this doesn't mean I hate black people in general.

Racism is too easy, it's laziness.

Only through racism that these nice people might emerge!

Based darkie. She can live.

Untrue. Another example: Japs have taken my grandfather in their camps (and he survived) but this does not mean I hate asians, does not mean I hate japanese either.

If Trump gives her a job, just any fucking job, fucking laundry-worker in some hotel or something, he'll be able to gain a shitload of good PR from that.

BUMP! HOllywood fags get out there and provide security

Only through the racist japs that you are what you are now.

Be racist, for biodiversity!

Checking dub, dub dubs in id and bumping thread.

all those lefty fags standing around having an aneurysm taking photos because they don't know what else to do

i will say, though, it may be wise to assume this woman is a conservative operative, paid to rest her bones there, it would have to be a black woman or the rabble would kill them. leftists are mindless savages in groups, they have no care for the rhyme or reason of human intuition and conscience. i would not be surprised, though, to see this woman pelted with eggs by yuppie white middle class 'activists' who know what's best for the niggers.

these liberals have no love for these people, they profit off their weaknesses.

if anything, a place like this, is full of people who want nothing more for tyrone to become integrated and lead an upstanding fucking life. why else would most of us be so distraught when we see our fellow man so mentally fucked that they can't even be civilized or can't even maintain their own neighborhoods? one of the most massive complaints we had about the riots during the spawn of blm, was the destruction of the businesses in the area, we give credit where it is due, to the people striving to somehow brig reality and civilization to savages, and to the savages that raise themselves up from the ignorance of their brothers.

The japs were not racist, my grandpa was 100% Dutch (he was caught while being in Indonesia) but there were Asian people in these camps too.

If only a white person would have came up and hugged her, teary eyed. it would be one of the best photo ops of the campaign

Based hobowoman, keep fighting! Jews don't give money to hobos! It's time for a payback!

I am sure someone can get down there and help her out.

Funny isn't it?
Most Russians women are:
>average in looks 5-6 tops
>age like milk
>get fat as fuck incredibly fast
>individual ambition is absent - I deserve everything
>queen complex
>are talentless, no personality whatsoever
>materialistic to the point of worshipping stupid shiny shit
>range from passive aggressive manipulative cunts to ferocious banshees
>Black women in Russia
>descendant from Soviet era doctors, lawyers, physicists - brain drain migrants
>or is of high quality recent Ethiopian or Eritrean stock(medical students mostly)
>knows how to cook
>knows how to fuck
>appreciates receiving and giving a good oral
>well mannered
>a bit sassy but just
>hates Islam and low tier immigrants
>speaks more Russian Russian than average rusfem bydlo

If i had a twitter i would tweet this to Trump
Someone with a twitter should

I would bring her food and cash. She's doing a good thing.

trump is gonna lose tho.

k. will do

how do i send money to this person?

For what it's worth, the_donald is all over this and even talking about setting up a Gofundme

what is the_donald?

This. Support her you stupid faggots.

The "I hate people just because they have a different level of melanin" type of racism doesn't exist.
It is a forced meme made up by the left to silence opposition to the creation of their marxist utopia.

Sup Forumss outpost on reddit

GET THIS TRENDING

I agree.

I have friends from all kinds of cultures, but we even agree to put away those who misbehave,
no matter creamwhite or pitchblack. You either behave, or GTFO it's as goddamn simple as
that. Nonsense to judge by skincolor, such is a lack of intelligence.

I am still a right winger, and I wish for a 0 tolerance and a world where we can all get along just as we should. Yes, a species needs
an enemy to maintain, but this is nature and technology to us. (the problems we have to fight)

Exported Vietnamese are the true bro's actually. Hard working people with no emotional goddamn issues.

Is there no low libcucks won't stoop to? I mean, this shit is pretty fucking low

Based homeless! Make sure you give a little when you see one.

SHE'S EVEN DOING HER BEST SMUG PEPE

THE WORLD IS OURS

No, that place is much worse than pol could ever be. You have to go back

lol nice call. We need a shop

Im only racist against niggers, not black people.

What? That makes no sense, it's the exact thing as I said: label on behavior. What you do is the same, except you use the 'nigger' words for those who do not behave. Fine to me, whatever.

Subtle McDonalds advertisement in the corner

Cal people get out there and see what she needs and bring it to her. Keep your katanas and fedoras in the car unless you think they will be needed.