*Throws you a couple of feet by the back of your collar*

*Throws you a couple of feet by the back of your collar*

Did the OD give her powers?

is this before or after she turns a door knob really hard

Still more effective than Iron Fist

I'd love to see her get completely wrecked by a costumed villain after she insults them. Just absolutely smashed to near death. Maybe someone way outside of her power level and skillset like Loki.

*Gets beaten in fights*

From the thumbnail I thought this was Michael Jackson.

*jobs to unpowered mentally handicapped woman armed with a 2x4*

It's immediately after she flies off screen.

Guess my shirt ripped and it probably hurt a bit, but like yanking earbuds out its more annoying then anything.

She would just keep insulting them. If you want the satisfaction to see her regret saying something to someone you should just stop watching.

*Breaks various locks*

Unzip my pants. I like it rough...

Nah, it's Super Joan Jett.

I mean I'm not stupid enough to expect to ever get to see that portrayed on screen, this is just what I'd like to see. Because I'm pretty sure she isn't durable enough to survive powerful magic.

*eyes turns into hearts*

*cums*

*ghetto music starts playing*

>Couple of feet
>2 Feet
Sounds plausible

The fights in these series are so shitty. Even Daredevil season was pretty much just knocking off Park Chan-wook and doing it worse.

*Gets an unfortunate storyline after the outrage his show caused*

she's around mcu cap level of strength

hmmm, I feel like she's stronger but less resiliant if that makes sense.

I hate to break it to you but JJ and Luke Cage were not marketed as actions shows.

"I am the immortal iron fist of cum lung"

*gives handjob with her full power*
"Lucky. If you were any less hard I might have slightly bruised you."

I wish someone adapted Pulse.
Sure this would never happen, but the satisfaction of seeing a monster like Green Goblin putting the bitch in the hospital would make the existence of her show worthwhile to me.

Those scenes are hype as fuck though.

Also its Wu Tang Clan or specifically Method Man you pleb.

>wanting a handjob from used goods

I want a season of Defenders that is just Daredevil fighting forever in an improbably long hallway while Luke Cage keeps slapping and shoving street thugs and shrugging the occasional gunshot and stabbing.

I guess it could also have some scenes of JJ twisting a door handles and Iron fist telling random people that he's The Immortal Iron Fist.

It makes sense. She's just some lady with super strength. Powers don't teach you how to fight.

I want her to choke me while she hatefucks me

I fell in love with JJ in Defenders.

she's actually the best character in the crossover, but it's really funny to watch her in the group fights cause she doesn't know what the fuck she's doing.

>Daredevil flip kicks, Luke punches, Danny Kung Fu's
>Jessica watches then gets in one kick while everyone has taken down 3 guys

That's exactly what he wrote, calm down, negro.

She should've had more interactions with stick.

I mean, she is the best after Matt, of course.

Charlie Cox is by far the best actor but the whole "muh Electra" bullshit got old really fast.

I'd made her interact with my stick if you know what I mean.

Matt got on my nerves a few times, I actually liked Jessica more in this show.

>I hate to break it to you but JJ and Luke Cage were not marketed as actions shows.

then they should stop having that many fight scenes

>Without Elektra Matt would not obsess over her
>Without Elektra DD S2 would be a lot better
>Without Elektra the horseface sticc actress wouldn't be cast
>Without Elektra Defenders would have a better villian

That was the only good joke in the show

she's pretty god damned hot actually

>I listen to videogame soundtracks, ma'am

I never liked Elektra in the comics either, so whatever. It was less worse than I imagined. Now we can move on from her, hopefully

>she's actually the best character in the crossover

>be capeshit character
>insult a character in costume
Everytime.

I thought so until I noticed she has an outie belly button and now I'm not interested. The tummy is one of my favorite parts of a lady, I will only accept the best

yeah but from her it makes sense. She tried to wear a costume and it didn't work out for her. Plus she's passive aggressive as fuck. If anyone has a right to insult costumes it's her

I believe you're retarded, ma'am.

>She tried to wear a costume

why didn't it work?

Netflix Jessica never actually wore a costume. Trish made the Jewel costume though.

Closest she got was the sandwich

Killgrave, didn't you watch Jessica Jones? Trish tried to get Jess to wear a costume, even made one for her.

Kilgrave

Because Bendis wanted a dark story that deconstructs capeshit and wins awards.

Can I hope JJ will stay this fun on her own show? I thought the first season was pretty meh

>Completely no-sells Iron Fist's offense other than the chi punch
>Gets rocked like a normal person by every other character in the show that has the same training as Danny
What did the show mean by this?

What exactly are Jessicas powers?

She's vaguely strong and vaguely tough

Being annoying.

What the fuck was in the hole under the building? They kept referring to it as K'un L'un, but is sure wasn't.
What caused the tremors?
How and why would the Hand destroy New York?
Where were the Hand's so-called armies? Them having to hire kids from Harlem doesn't make them seem like a vast powerful organisation.
Why didn't Stick kill Elektra even though he had the chance?
Why was ressurecting Elektra so important? In all its centuries of existing the Hand couldn't afford to train/hire exceptional fighters, which is all that Black Sky Elektra is?
Is the goal of the writers to make Misty Knight the biggest loser of MCUNetflixverse?

vague healing factor too

but her real super power is being a cunt and still being vaguely likable

She can do ANY feat of strength as long as it doesn't affect the show's budget.

She can also fly/Hulk jump, but only when nobody is looking.

>She can also fly/Hulk jump, but only when nobody is looking.
Her jump after the episode at her house made me burst in laughter. Why is Netflix so cheap when it comes to these Marvel shows?

It was Shou-Lao's skeleton, the dragon Danny defeated to become the Iron Fist. Apparently the Hand wanted to grind his bones and extract something to become immortal or some shit like that, the extraction process causes earthquakes

I am the immortal Iron Fist, guardian of K'un-Lun and sworn enemy of the Hand.

It wasn't Shou-Lao's specifically

It was just another dragon, possibly the last intact skeleton

barely. the only time LC get's rocked if it's people ganging up on him. and he hold's back. a lot. if he was as vicious as punisher about fighting he'd tear hand ninjas in like they wear paper.

>the extraction process causes earthquakes
First earthquake took place before they opened up the cave with the dragon.

Luke got beaten up by every finger of the Hand that fought him. And he can't "hold back" his ability to be sturdy when getting hit.

The earthquake was the huge C4 explosions they were doing to try and open the door, ya dumdum.

I appreciate your headcanon.

I appreciate your complete inability to put two and two together.

Which means that Hand's plan is meaningless. The black goo will eventually end and they'll still die.

>lights up fist
>punches a guy
>loses chi

Their plan was to stay alive long enough for them to get back to K'un-Lun where there is a still living dragon

Shou-Lao the Undying. He regenerates himself every time an Ironfist kills him.

If the C4 belonged to the Hand, then how the heck did the architect manage to steal so much of it away from them?

How will he regenerate after having his skeleton grinded away (as I guess they plan to do it to him, the same way they did with the one in NY)?
Why do they care about the other non-regenerating dragon under NY, if Danny already killed the Shou-Lao, and he might not have regenerated yet? And if he did already, why not devote resources to killing him?

I can only assume that they use an equal distribution of ki. From what it looks like, Danny only stores ki in his hand. After he punches something, he needs to recharge it. I don't like that.

Is this a sequel to don't trust the bitch

It depends on how Netflix Shou-Lao's resurrection power works.
In the comics he's reborn from an egg as a tiny dragon and eventually grows to his giant size to fight the next Iron Fist. So the skeleton should still be there.

And the Hand haven't figured out how to get back to K'un-Lun after being banished. That's why they kept talking about how they wanted to go home and were worried that they wouldn't survive long enough to do so.

The problem is they made the Iron Fist massively OP to where Danny basically has to have a CD on it or he basically couldnt lose a fight.
With the Iron Fist Danny is easily the teams hardest hitter so he would kinda make Jessica useless if he could always use his ability.
Not saying I like it but its pretty much the only way to have tension in his scenes.

>Mfw Luke Cage breaking down the office doors

This show got it's MANY moments

>And the Hand haven't figured out how to get back to K'un-Lun after being banished.
I thought they were the ones who killed all the monks in K'un-Lun.

Alexandra said that they didn't actually and Danny saw what he wanted to see.

Or some nonsense like that.

Flammable blood.

Yeah, the problem with that is Danny didn't want to see K'un Lun destroyed, plus Colleen saw it too. That and Alexandra wasn't too bright.

They saw an illusion so that Danny wouldn't go back to K'un-Lun, leaving it without a protector

If the illusion was the work of the Hand, why didn't Alexandra say: You saw what we wanted you to see.
And why didn't they invade K'un-Lun, now that they left it without a protector? Because they don't know where it is? But they do, because they needed to have followed Danny in order to mindtrick him.
Or if the illusion was the work of K'un-Lun monks, why would they want to keep Danny away.
It's nonsensical however you spin it.

can people in New York drink on subways? I mean out in the open like that? I have drank in public too, but usually in a coffee mug

>i love rap instrumentals ma'am

It could be that K'un-Lun is like the comics where it mystically travels in and out of Earth

Or it has a mystical gateway that is preventing the banished leaders of the Hand from returning

*murders everyone*

He's never gonna lose this dumbass haircut, is he?

*No sells your punch*

Danny should learn something from the kid in Hero Academia.

Fuck if you think the music didn't take away any seriousness the cave fight had. Awkward insertion of s song. What a fucking joke.

What's wrong with it?

Seriously? He looks like some redneck retard.