WW3. Who survives?

WW3. Who survives?

And don't give me that "all of humanity is wrecked, gg" bullshit. I'm not denying most of humanity would get wrecked, but a couple of countries should come out relatively untouched by nukes.

If WW3 comes down to USA & NATO vs Russia & allies, most of North America, Europe, and parts of Asia are bathing in uranium for the next thousand years.

However sub sahara Africa should come out relatively untouched (why waste the nukes on them when you are fighting other nuclear capable countries). Southeast asia should be good. Australia could make it out if they don't get dragged in. Also South America should be good.

Which of these areas will Sup Forums think about fleeing to if they survive the first wave?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3876596/Russia-fires-radical-hypersonic-super-nuke-warhead-Prototype-mysterious-object-4202-blasted-ballistic-missile.html
sziklakorhaz.eu/en/shop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could of stopped this.

Reich back at you.

>However sub sahara Africa should come out relatively untouched

bullets are relatively inexpensive

You won't have time to flee

Nigerians are literally going to rule the world

>could have

I'm fucking fine mate, no one even knows we're here.

microbes and maybe cockroaches

Uhh yes you will. The entire point of nuclear warfare is to cripple the other country before they can cripple you and there's still a chance (relatively small chance thou). It's not just
>lol gg
>mash buttons
>unload entire arsenal in one go

There's still strategy involved such as attacking nuclear silos and military bases first. Perhaps a city or two to get the enemy to back off. Also, you have to account for travel time, damage assessment, and nuclear defense. Some of your nukes may not reach your targets so you attack the same target multiple times. That involves waiting. That waiting time you could be fleeing your ass somewhere.

Think about it. Don't be stupid.

Nuclear power plants melt down all over and burn away uncontrollably. In a few years time the radiation spreads world-wide, even tiny amounts cause cancer and horrific birth defects. Humanity dies out within 3 decades.

One billion years later a race of super intelligent cockroaches appear and colonize the stars.

>the nukes
>the nukes

Except the collapse of civilization would kill just as many people as the nukes themselves.

Remote tribes in the Amazon might survive. Some people would surely survive and maybe in a few million years might repopulate the earth. But how many people do you know have chopped a single log to stay warm? Let alone 20 Rick to survive a winter.

Do you know how to find clean water?
Do you know how to hunt?
Do you know how to farm
Do you know how to preserve food

If you said no to any of the above questions you will die from exposure\starvation if the nukes done rape you

The us has 50 nukes pointed at your dick mate

>polish-somalian commonwealth

>All international communications will be forever stopped.
>South American paradise of beach, fish, and sun
>Until, you know, since we live in an ecosystem, fallout travels thanks to the sea currents, poisons the algae, fish, and eventually all water on earth and we all die.

>implying it won't be rats

>Do you know how to find clean water?
Find a stream or well. Get the water. Boil it on kettle over a fire.

>Do you know how to hunt?
What is a firearm

>Do you know how to farm
No, I'll just hunt or raid others

>Do you know how to preserve food
See above

>muh nukes
I'm gonna live the high life once the war starts

And thanks to Hillary they know they have 4 minutes to cripple your commands. Without anyone giving the orders theres no way America can retaliate.

You bunch of faggots will be invaded by us instead. We need to reopen those detention centres that you bastard closed down.

is chile really that comfy? really want to live there for a while

Roaches and jews.

Cockroaches bro, their rate of genetic mutation is exceedingly low especially when compared to a rat/mouse. Which are both expected to produce roughly the same rate of genetic mutation as humans

It will be roaches
Or octopus

>Chile
>Somalia

>Swedish education

Rapefuges DNa hits your DNA pool.

m8, we've detonated over a thousand nukes already. The ecosystem has been handling it for a while now.

The world will be irradiated and die none will be spared.

The fallout from the bombs is survivable from a global perspective. The radiation from all the subsequent nuclear plants melting down is not.

rats could evolve extremely quickly to have a better chance against the radiation as they breed so quickly

Yeah radiation destroys all life, just look at Chernobyl, it's a wasteland

>implying the ~20k nukes released in one day are equal to 1000 released over 50 years

What

Why do you think Google is buying us Googleland?

I'm pretty sure not even roaches will survive this one.

Cute doggo

>could of
wtf, I love abortion now

Did you just say that mice breed faster than cockroaches

>future will be very good, but life will last about 20 years, and you might be born with a dead twin inside you. Fun times if reincarnation and karma are real.

is norway safe? i mean it's separated from the rest of europe by ocean and sweden

The USA would not get nuked. Our counter intelligence agency would seamlessly neutralize any counterattack potential preemptively.

Pretty safe bro.

No you wont

I just want my power armor and heavy machine gun, dude.

You guys get all your bullshit trivia from video games I swear. Animals don't have long enough lifespan to be affected at all by radiation and even for humans the worst thing that can happen is some deformed babies at a lesser degree than thalidomide was.

The Jews. Thats who always wins

Africa, because there's no reason to bother nuking that continent.

A thousand years from now, nigs will still be nigging while the rest of the world is becoming less radioactive.

>World is gonna eat 20,000 nukes in one go
You're retarded. The entire world has around 15,000 nukes, many of which are INACTIVE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

US has under 2,000 active nukes
Russia has under 2,000 active nukes

Both countries have around 7,000 nukes each for a total of 14,000 nukes.

In the first hour of nuclear warfare, a lot of nuclear silos are gonna be taken out almost instantly to cripple the other side from firing more nukes.

Also, since the atom was split, over 2,000 nukes (double your estimates) have been detonated. It's safe to say on Judgement Day, we'll see about the same number so calm your ass down, people will survive.

>we'll see about the same number so calm your ass down, people will survive.

Most in the rural areas or isolated island s

Just do it already

The Swiss will always survive long live Switzerland
May your cheese be ever holy

We all die once you are nuked you just nuke for the hell of it you lost anyway the samson option , russia throws one in yellowstone and its all over

Yea this seems like a big problem right..

>Russias & allies
What allies? Syria and North Korea? Pft. Stupid burger stop watching RT, russia will never start a war coz they are fucking cowards who can only bully their small neighbors. And i mean literally bully, not even invade properly.

yes, in the south

Most will survive, but the radiation will plague humanity and decrease the average lifespan for generations to come.

Kids who aren't deformed mutants will get bullied in school, people without deformities will be considered privileged and shunned from society.

mate...

Shit.....

USA is tempting Russia....

WW3 soon lads...

Prepare.

Buy GAS MASKS and get ready to live in the sewers...

Not a joke either.

The only place to survive in underground.

We Fallout 4 now.

Plus yall aren't taking into account nuclear defense. It doesn't work incredibly well but it does work. We'll intercept some nukes (not all) and blow them up before they can reach the target. This means the enemy will have to send additional nukes to nuke one target (usually a military base or silo).

In other words, it'll nuclear war will be bad but it won't be THAT bad so calm the fuck down.

>he didn't build his own closed ecosystem in a random forest.

>boiling water
Gotta distil it m8.
Boiling water will kill bacteria, but it won't get rid of heavy metals and radioactive shit.

BUT MUH HOLLYWOOD FILMS!
EVERYTHING DIES!

Those retards in the other thread crying about radiation made my sides hurt.

Go Antarctica.
Always bet on white.

Africa survives. No one wants to nuke it and they do not use technology anyway.

And when it gets cold it is still pretty warm in Africa.

Also people in underground bases. They hunt each other after they leave.

Life is totally fucked but Polan does not exist literally any more ^^

They have like 2000 active nukes, they only need like 20 or so to kill most of the US, hell NYC metro alone is like 25 mil

There's an old ww2 bunker here and the owner is selling all the equipment for buttons. Should I just buy stuff up?

how do you actually travel form south to the north, for example?

only by a plane?

Get climbing Sup Forums
You'll never reach the future at this rate.

Yeah, if you can find some good gas masks, buy.

Also, if I were you, I'd ask him if the bunker was for sale, or the very least if he would let you stay in case of nuclear Fallout.

If the aggressors care about preserving America as a place for humans to live, they will probably leave the midwest relatively unscathed. If scorched earth, it will be the primary target.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3876596/Russia-fires-radical-hypersonic-super-nuke-warhead-Prototype-mysterious-object-4202-blasted-ballistic-missile.html

>While you were busy with your niggers russia has been busy with nukes

RS-18 ballistic missile launched on tuesday believed to carry warhead
'object 4202' also known as the Aeroballistic Hypersonic Warhead
Missile can change direction during approach to a target at high speed
This allows it to easily fool interception systems

Do you speak english?

When nuclear war breaks out, you want to keep the other side from attacking you by nuking their silos and military bases FIRST. How many times do I gotta say it?

Cities come later.

Wasn't there a pasta on why nuclear winter is Bullshit? Something to do with actually wanting to have some land left to take over

>WW3. Who survives?

A hell of a lot of shitskins in third world countries

The Russians used to like us a lot, but we had to ruin it.
I mean, one decent bomb probably wipes away our whole country

>No one feed them.
>Survives.

One thing for sure is that here, northeast Canada will be fucked. Not because of the nukes but because of the wind carrying radiation.

>prototype

Well atleast we know your shitty country would be one of the first to go

I already got a gas mask with filters, somewhere. It's not like I'd have money to buy it and they modeled it into a museum but there's some nice stuff, just ww2 survival equipment.
sziklakorhaz.eu/en/shop

Everyone down the equador line will survive.

That means south america, south africa and oceania.

Those were shaped to be safehavens for the USA, Russia and China respectively, during the cold war.

The US goberment even manipulated Brazil to change our capital to the countryside for a better trade route for food and all.

Hey, come on now, not all of Africa is shit and stuck in the 1600s.

Don't forget iodide tablets. Or powder and snort it. Live the high life post-human collapse.

Ironically for Americans, it would be safer to go down south than up north due to how the wind blows. I'd wager South America like Brazil and Argentina would be safe havens.

>Who survives?
Only Roaches, as always

Yes and since we host 22 warheads we will be target also.

I'd flee to Argentina because they are white

Each of these tests we're space out along a lot of time between them, they were done in fucking deserts and atolls. The problem is not the amount of radiation, but the accumulation of fallout in atmosphere.

Even if the Only 200 bombs were detonated at the same time at Military or Civilian Targets would cause several City-wide fires that would create enough ash to partially block the sun. If each of them detonate 1.000, the planet would see an average drop of temperature of -10ºC, some ares would see -20ºC drops, and others would see only -1ºC. The big problems is what would happen when sea currents get fucked up, and if a lot of bombs detonate to close in a earthquake area they could star a earthquale with 10x the destructive power.

but they are.
Hell, these days I watched a lecture by an old army general which turned out to be a fucking huge redpill related to the nuclear war, a shame I couldn't translate it to you guys.

It basically comes down to this, due to the winds 'n shit, north of the equador line is fucked. The nuclear war itself only last one day (which we all know that), after that, the US pretty much migrates everyone down to Brazil, kind like a refugee crisis, because people won't live forever under a fucking bunker. Until not everyone is moved, they trade with us 'n shit.

>flee

I'm in the American midwest. I don't think fleeing will be an option once the missiles fly.

Europe dies. North America mostly dies, with pockets of survivors trying to survive in the aftermath and make their way south, same with Asia. Australia will have some tough times, but should pull through ok. Africa won't be directly hit with the bombs, but will probably tear itself apart in short order. Dunno about South America, but I suspect it'll do ok, all considered.

US should invade South America and create lebensraum for the white race

Considering i spent 2 months lost in the taiga forest during early spring, yes.

Phillippines and most of that region of the world will probably be fine.

South America will be fine, hell even sub saharan africa will probably be alright as long as you are far enough away from South Africa

I'm not fleeing.
All that will be untouched are nonwhite countries anyway.

I just hope our cuck ministers won't force us to join NATO

and you in the mountains

good luck with race mixing after it ends!

I am stil alive when they nuke the netherlands with 1 decent bomb

Adding to this though, anyone in these areas who doesn't have and control and protect their own food supplies is fucked.

This isn't the first time we've been through this , it's not about who is nuked. Remember last time the decade of rain then centuries of ice that cleaned up the waste? Most people died during that, then the survivors start from the beginning.

the shitpost country survives, kiwi land survives, probably denmark and fringe european countries like portugal

most of south america, most of africa, alaska

Who the fuck wants to nuke you , the mutated animals will finish you cunts off

Russhya, and some African places.

You fuckers will have radscorpions and cazadors.

Germany
>stay neutral because of muh cruel history we just want to be the nice guys
>transform Europe into a fortress
>wait for a winner
>declare war and shitstomp the winner
>world is now Deutsch

Too bad ICBMs don't travel instantaneously and when one country detects nuclear launches, massive ones at that, they will launch their own missiles and target cities because the silos are already empty.