Democratic Shills Shamelessly Stuffing Ballot Boxes

This is just sad... What does Sup Forums think?
youtube.com/watch?v=O-bhe32xmgI

and she laughs..

>all women
womens rights was a mistake

Bump

Isn't this all from Russia? I remember seeing at least one of these in a video about stuffing the ballot boxes in Russia. The fact that the video description and you offer no information or proof whatsoever leads me to thinking this is total bullshit.

Fake and gay

Second video also looks to have the Russian flag in the left corner.

This happened thousands of times here in Serbia, how do you think we got stuck with such shitty leaders? But we got used to it.

How dare you

This is russia, genius.

What election was this really? I'm curious

That looks very Ruskie.

FAKE

This is in russia. Don't get rused Sup Forums.

It's a decade old video in which communists tried to rig the election against Putin.

WHAT THE FUCK

What kind of broken electoral system even allows for something to this to happen?

There should be representatives of every party present around the ballot box AT ALL TIMES.

lrn2democracy faggots

So what is actually going to happen to these women? Also notice how it's all women.

Women really were a mistake.

That's Russia you fucking lying moron

can some1 explain what it means 'stuffing ballot boxes' dont you have a voting registry to validate each vote?

i doubt it's all from russia.

FUCKING

COMMUNIST

ASSHOLES.

i see one clip that looks like there might be a russian flag apart from that i don't see how all of it is from russia that sounds like something hillary would say.

Women have no sense of honor, they should never be put in a position of power.

There's literally a russian flag on the right side of the screen :47

Jesus don't fall for the ruse

already said i seen that clip m6 im talking about the rest.

that's russia, this is a ruse, they want you to use this as an example of electoral fraud and later on discredit you.

BE CAREFUL

You don't really have to look far for real proof of electoral fraud regardless of this video.

xD