Predictions for season 3

Predictions for season 3
>Born again mixed with the bendis tabloids unmasking/murdock papers
>bullseye for sure
>matt beats fisks shit and becomes the new kingpin after his life is in shambles

Make your bets, Sup Forums

I think it'll be a long drawn out Born Again

>bullseye for sure

They fucking better. I'm hoping he kills Karen

They're going to kill Foggy instead.

I hope it's a slight taste of born again. The show seems to be leaning more towards out/murdock papers rather than born again.

I could see them using part of DD to possibly ramp up an elektra show. They've used her a lot now.

And the majority have hated every minute of it. They've run her by us twice now. She won't stick.

I'm not seeing it, al, I'm seeing is Born Again

She was the poison that ruined the defenders.

With that kingpin tease in dd s2, they're going to start born again and end it with matt being publicly outing.

Stick ;_;

she was the best part

I liked her and I've seen others say the same thing.

No she wasn't, the hand as a concept and execution killed it.

That would fucking suck.

Though I hope they eventually add in Typhoid Mary.

Probably more Elektra, she's still alive. Plus Gau is still alive.

Born Again wouldn't be the same without Cap showing up 75% of the way in to turn the best Daredevil arc into the best Captain America arc.

The fucking Hand will be involved somehow

Gao.

Fuck Gau. Character was completely ruined in Iron Fist

I think they've certainly gotten the message that most people don't like The Hand. That's why they took the opportunity with Defenders to tie up every single loose end with them.
Bokuto survived in Iron Fist? Make him one of the big five Hand leaders so he can get killed off at the end with the rest even though in Iron Fist he came off as a complete schlub who wouldn't even rank higher than Nobu.

the problem is they can never completely go away because they're tied tightly to Iron fist

Which was such a huge blunder that Netflix Iron Fist will never recover

his entire reason for existing is wiping out the hand, which we now know is basically Sith versus the Jedi.

Yes, and? That was a mistake. Whoever decided to adapt the Iron Fist title in that way should be fired

Scott buck.

Fire Scott Buck, change the fight choreographer, and recast Christian Howard as Danny. All will be forgiven.

Remember in DD S1 when people thought she was tied To Crane Mother? Better times...

Proper Gladiator? Stilt-Man perhaps?

JJ seemed pretty over the whole Kilgrave thing. Or at least she's coping with it well enough for him NOT to be a PTSD hallucination, Arkham Knight Joker-type deal in season 2.
So that's nice.

Never. Melvin's a good boy.

How will they deal with the other defenders finding out Matt is alive

They all seemed pretty torn up about it and having them find out off screen would be a bit cheap

If they manage to do Born Again/Out/Murdock Papers/Devil in Cell Block D all in one season, there is a CHANCE it might not be as dull as all the other Marvel Netflix shows. 13 hours for one story is agonizing but 13 hours would cover "DD gets destroyed in the press/loses everything/beats up Fisk/goes to jail to rebuild himself/teams up with the Punisher against Kingpin" pretty nicely

My prediction is that it's mediocre garbage with a shitty finale that morons will praise because there will be stuff that vaguely reminds them of a better story they read once.

I wonder if we going to see Matts mom as a nun, since he ended up in some church in the end of defenders.

Definitely

>DD 3 becomes The Frank 2

>Melvin's a good boy.
Until Daredevil breaks his end of the deal by failing to protect Betsy when Kingpin gets out.

>Karen dying

Now that she's supporting cast on The Punisher? Highly unlikely

Why did they turn Matt's friends into selfish assholes? "OMG, Matt stop using powers only you have to fight a war only you and other special people can fight! Think about US."

Hey, idiots, he IS thinking about you by saving a city you happen to live in.

They must have borrowed some fanfic writers from Tumblr or something.

Shadowland

It seems like it's headed right for Born again, with Kingpin lurking in the background of season 2 and DD ending up right with his mom, but I already see some big difficulties adapting it, at least 1:1. Captain America can't show up. DD is already meeting his mom when that happened in the middle of Born Again. And finally, right now I can't see anyone selling Matt's identity out.

This cool fucker shows up

YES

>Remember in DD S1 when people thought she was tied To Crane Mother? Better times...

Fuck you for reminding me of that.

I foresee a lot of Matt suffering.

Don't put that out there.

This is extremely true. Also no Ben Urich. :((((

When does stilt man show up?

I realise this is probably bait, but weren't they thinking about Matt whenever they chided him for putting the suit back on? They realise that being Daredevil is too self-destructive and are trying to wean him off of it like he's an alcoholic.

Foggy even gives him his suit at the end acknowledging that he has a responsibility as Daredevil to save the city.

As a reporter I'm betting Karen takes over his role, with Mitchell Ellison taking JJJ's place.

And that shitty Nuke from the shows wouldn't work anyway.

>Captain America can't show up
To be fair, Chris Evans is the one Avengers actor I can see being down to do an appearance on TV/Netflix.

We just have to wait and see.

>:((((

lol fag