I like how the animation sucks so much even the shameless smut doesn't work

I like how the animation sucks so much even the shameless smut doesn't work

Timm literally failed in every category, the man is done

BOI WHY DOES SHE HAVE ONE TIDDIE
IS THAT A FUCKING TUMOR

I liked it.

I watched this the previous night. It was a 2/5 movie.

>Shit Harley
>Shit comedy
>Shit sex appeal
>Shit after credits scene
>Shit BTAS with edgy adult moments
>Shit forced drama by trying to make Harley more than the shit character that she has always been

However;
>decent to good voice acting
>decent appearance with Swamp Thing
>decent plot with Ivy and the mostly unused Jason Woodrue
>decent Harley and Ivy interaction that didn't go full lesbian for attention

This sucked? So it's not going to usher in the age of HarleyDicking? Damnit!

No you didn't.

not liking full lesbian
what are you, gay? women either hate each other or go full lesbian. That's the facts of life

Harley and Ivy have been fake and real lesbian for years now user.

The movie could have had a shit cop-out where Harley kisses Ivy to make her realize that the plan was shit. Instead, she does the puppy dog eyes thing.

The movie did something good instead of easy by just saying "they're lesbians, get it?"

nah, lesbian kisses never get old

You are a retard.

i still fapped to this movie user. it was a success.

Oh...ok

Dini would have saved this.

>Sup Forums

Maybe ots because im a sucker for harley quinn and not taking superheros seriously, but i fucking loved it. Call me shittaste all you want, it still wont take away the enjoyment i got from this movie, and i hope there is a sequal made.

Same boat as you dude, fucking love anything with Harley Quinn in it. There's a sequel to the movie in comic form coming out soon, there's also a prequel series that came out a month prior to the release of the film or something

I mostly liked it how it was DCAU harley(aka best harley) and it felt in character with enough fan service in it also. I just really enjoyed seeing harley not being the SS version in some form of media especially one that dare i say was actually fun. Im really easy to please, and if theres nothing that gets me angry about a peice of media and it makes me laugh i will usually enjoy it. On another somewhat related note, anyone else like freakazoid? I just discoverd it tonight and my god is this shit funny. My favorite episode is candle ja-

Yeah I don't understand the hate for the movie, it was obviously made for BTAS fans that just wanted a fun adventure

This user gets it.

This user is fool.

I'm twelve and what is this

>kids cartoon with dark atmosphere that managed to slide through 90s censors
>20 years later
>SEX AND VIOLENCE because you know we're like adults now?
>its like the show grew up with us XD
>artist tries to make his lewd drawings canon
Truly embarrassing

MOOOODS

>having fun is now illegal
fuck off retard

>>having fun is now illegal
Are we under Shiara law now?

apparently yeah and this faggot is enforcing it

I also liked it.

>having fun
Sorry but shoehorning in edgy violence and shitty sex appeal because your audience is now in their late 20s isn't fun to some people

>>artist tries to make his lewd drawings canon
He did. I mean I've only ever heard about his fart fetish, but now the world will know all about it.

no, but what's it from though, I'm out of date on DC animateds

Well i hope this is worth it underage

>wacky violence and funny sexy times for the fans is now edgy
t. middle schooler

Hey man i liked it but it was pretty edgy. Im not saying this movie was high art but it was fun and enjoyable so it did its job for me. Now sit back and watch me blow this underages mind with all the lewd shitposting im laying down

well, I guess I'm the only one old enough to remember I'm twelve and what is this

Fucking Ohinternet.

fucking newfags

Dude blue board lmao

MODS PURGE THIS THREAD

How did the video sell?

Quality is immaterial. Sales are king. And I strongly suspect all the batfags and harleyfags ate this shit up.

Is there a thing in life that is lazier then the Sup Forums mods?

pretentious bitches

this reminds me of older Sup Forums threads where this shit could stay up for hours

good times

the artist draws a really cute shota penis
uncut is always the best

>his fart fetish
I only ever thought superbad was a Sup Forums thing, you mean bruce timm has it?

You're embarrassing.

I'll go one further: it's cretins like you holding animation back as a medium.

It hasn't been a week since release...

What is it worth these people wanting Timm to fail? Are we being invaded by an army of Moviebobs?

I think you underestimate how many people loved The Killing Joke (comic)

Only SJW hate that movie but tryhard to put some shit nobody cares as an excuse.

Grow up

"I've got the whoopie cushion..."
"He did things with a whoopie cushion you wouldn't believe"

>grrr here's my holy law, redddit, change your opinion and worship me or ELSE