Work place story thread pls

Work place story thread pls

I work at a museum.

carry on blud

I sort of help tour the museums, and give infomation about stuff.

It's a World War 2 museum so it's a good way to Redpill people.

I'm a code monkey.
I code all day.
Sometimes I change stuff at our repository.
Pay is good.

>I sort of help tour the museums, and give infomation about stuff.

>it's a good way to Redpill people.

Oh boy, that must go smooth everytime

I got my dick sucked once. Shit was good, work at McDonald's

I live off of welfare. I make more than I would if I had a job. I also make around $1000 a month selling stuff on ebay and similar sites.

What are you selling, Swedish friend?

I buy stuff cheap and in bulk and sell it on the same or different markets depending on what it is. Mainly cups, porcelain, decorative items but also some consumer electronics and other stuff if I can strike a deal.

>teenager
>working during the summer at 5* hotel beach
>one day a woman comes to us
>she's worried that her husband might have drowned
>we spread around trying to find him
>climb on some clifs near the beach trying to se if he's floating somewhere around
>see some movement down closer to the water
>go down
>find two guys
>they're fucking
>one them is her husband
ayy lmao

I'm a copywriter for a mid-tier tech firm, mostly writing PR and Marketing stuff.

There are only two other people in my department, both pretty chill and fun to talk with but they're bluepilled as fuck.

>I am the Red Pill
>First week there the Crusades are brought up in random convo
>Let me tell you about the Crusades...
>Get them to admit Trump isn't such a bad guy
>Brexit was a good move for the UK
>The media is biased and cannot be trusted

Am I doing God's work, Sup Forums?

i work at walmart overnights
everyone but my boss ignores me
i have a crush on one of the girls there

where did my life go so fucking wrong

two days ago i picked up 445,000 lbs and set it on the framework. ive since done nothing but browse 4chins. maybe ill beg for a layoff.

>Working Class
Kill thyselves poor scum

fucking pussy aside

Do you prefer male workplaces or women workplaces. And why?

>thinks he's a better person because he was born into money

Do you think working class can't progress?

Night guard?

>Do you think working class can't progress?
let's be real here, they can't

you're either raised well, or you're not

yes, you're put into this circle of pain which the wife's sons of yours will inherit

y

You're talking about underclass trailer trash on gibs/single mums

Lots of people start off working class and then have a great standard of living. Working class are also the best types of people desu. Meanwhile, some spoiled rat in his mansion know nothing else other than his shitty (k)i(ke)Phone.

Have you never heard the term ''Short sleeve to shirt sleeves, shirt sleeeves to short sleeves''?

>implying rich kids aren't getting cucked whilst ''your'' girl takes money from their pockets

I own and operate an apartment complex.

Got attacked by a methmouth with a knife in April, broke his arm and collarbone and entertainment him to prison.

Had a guy last November selling five gallon buckets full of pot. He ended up shooting at his side girl and her side girl because his other side girl had given him and his gf herpes and it's all just gross.

I had a lady try to steal a baby August 2015 and hide out after running from the hospital in her unit. I don't know how the cops found her but there were 11 cars and swat morons here to arrest a fat 45 year old smoker.

I once knocked on the door of a married couple's apartment looking for back rent and she, a skinny tiny little ex-addict came out. I noticed a known problem vehicle in front of their house and asked where the owners were. "Well we are trying to get the rent now..." Several people emerged, including a grossly overweight, painted woman and two very elderly gentlemen who hadn't showered since Reagan trying to put their clothes on as fast as possible. That was the most cringey one.

I shared the worst situation on /pol some time ago where a guy had clogged all of his drains with bacon grease and proceeded to shit in a bucket and dump in through a hole in the floor into a crawlspace and store rotten meat all over the unit while his dog ate it, vomited, and shat everywhere. He never cleaned anything and ultimately disappeared, leaving me $22,000 of damage.

Hi walmart bro, I also work overnights at wally world here in Georgia.

Don't have much for work stories besides googles fighting out in front of the store and customers being slobs.

>Work in hotel in NZ
>Buses come in from different countries
>Japs are awesome
>Aussies are cool but are nouveau riche wanabes on occasion
>Chongs are autistic and try to avoid paying wifi but w/e
>Indians are awful.
>Kiwis are too poor to stay in a hotel.

Classic nepotism story

>Work at Mod Yard
>work on a crane(Gantre) crew, theres 2 on site
>The other gantre crew has their crane ram a T-rex crane taking both out of commission. You could hear the collision miles away
>end of the day cost of inspection, recertification and repairs to both cranes- roughly $400,000
>The leader of that crew is buddies with the foreman and general foreman
>they keep him working there- honest mistake

>next day one of my buddies who works as pipefitter misaligns a pipe and it gets welded up
>tells same foreman as before about it, requests to cut out the weld, refit the pipe, and have em weld it together again
>total cost?: 40-50$ for a few welding rods, a zip disk and half an hour of work.

>Foreman: YOU'RE FIRED! STAY RIGHT HERE, IM GETTING A SECURITY GUARD TO WALK YOU OUT THE GATE

gee, wonder who left this behind??

Did you tell her or did she see too?

Jesus fucking christ what state are you in!?

I work as an a/v technician running the production at conventions and business meetings and such. Most are medical shows and doctors can be some of the most arrogant people but completely retarded when it comes to technology to the point where we have to literally label the buttons on a mouse as forward/ backward and they will still fuck it up and then blame it on you.

The absolute worst however is dealing with any group of negroes. It is absolutely guaranteed you're going to deal with some bullshit with them. Off the top of my head, I had one group complaining they were having trouble seeing the screens from certain angles in the room and asked if we could remove the pillars of the building.. THE FUCKING SUPPORT PILLARS OF THE COVENTION CENTER

Tn

I roof
Sometimes I fall through the roof
Sometimes I slip on the roof
I get hurt in some way daily
I work very hard for long hours with no breaks
My boss is a pretty cool guy

What does this all have to do with Sup Forums?

Kek. Got anymore dindu tales? I love retail stories.

DO YOU COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER

Roofing in Canada in winter must be more dangerous than fucking a garbage disposal.

Mixed obviously. I can rely on the men and I use my tiny workplace power to hire, fuck and fire dumb whores.

It's not so bad. You can't really shingle, but you can still do flat roofs, you just need to shovel and torch the snow off. It's a lot worse in the summer when it's 40 degrees C and I have to lug 40 bundles of shingles up a ladder onto the roof.

>part time baker (when home)
>get to make delicious foods
>get to eat some delicious foods
>restock ingredients / clean at the end of day
>go home

>full time navy engineer (when on contract)
>get to work on big ass engines
>get to work on even bigger big ass engines
>get to play with machinery that can genuinely explode if improperly balanced
>get to play firefighter 2-4 times a month
>many more cba typing

Not too bad for a supposed millennial :p