>spending more than $100 a week on groceries

I seriously hope you don't do this...

>Spending more than 70 /three weeks on groceries

We're not all born with a silver tune in our mouths

I spend like £30 bongbux a week on groceries

>not eating a high quality diet for maximum gains
I still don't think i spend $100 a week

No, I'm single

who the fuck takes their dog to the grocery store, who isn't blind?

>not using tren to maximize food usage to maximize gains

I spend about $300 every 2-3 weeks. Gainz aren't cheap.

I do. 60% goes to booze.
>tfw

xd im smart shopper i eat mcdonald every day

>drinking bagged milk

Rich Piana please go. This thread is for normal people.

>2016
>not bribing the food donation people to bring you the best food they collect on their rounds directly to your door while leaving the freeloaders with all the shit food that no one wants

this is a dumb post on an international board. all our currencies are different. australians probably spend more then 100 a week but their minimum wage is like 50 bucks so who cares. americans make like 6 bucks an hour but their food is cheap. but in for pointless arguments

i get by on 100 a month.... you guys are silly.

Not 100 but alcoholism dosent keep it low either

>low test
>normal
I got news for you, leaf.

>tfw

Alcoholism is a sad, destructive solace that is no solace at all, but it's better than the suicidal urges of the modern day.

At first glance I thought that dog was tied to the front of the cart and pulling it.

>Being low test
>Normal
>Not wanting to leave humanity behind
>Normal

Maybe if you live on your own that would be acceptable

I eat out everyday because I'm not poor

>t. Somebody who doesn't have a family

How about 370?

Meant to say "maybe if you live on your own it would be acceptable to spend less than 100 a week"

>go to wholefoods every week
>only spend about 70 bucks at most

Wholefoods is actually pretty good as long as you only buy non-taxable goods.

You sound poor. Niggers eat out every day then die of diabetus.

>op makes thread about spending too much on groceries
>op still lives at home with mommy and is still on the tit

I never buy anything unless it's on sale. I picked up about two weeks worth of groceries for around 65$ at Metro. I never buy more than what I need either.

not sure why you think american food is cheap

its impossible to not spend over $100/week for a family with a house.
$4 for gallon of milk
oranges cost $1 each
non shit-tier proteins are 7-20$/lb unless you can live off chicken and pork every day
$5 for 3 bell peppers

I can go on forever

Family of 5
>Breakfast - Eggs, protein, fruit
>Lunch - Protein, fruit, snack
>Dinner - Protein, veg, carb
>Dessert

I'd say about $100/week is optimal. Anything extra is for stuff that is nice to have (fresh basil, drinks, additional snacks)

I live with my gf, and we live in California. Groceries are expensive as fuck...
$70 probably gets us by for like 4 days. And we aren't buying good food. I fucking hate the economy here. I want to move to phoenix

Bro you would plotz if you saw how expensive Canadian food is. The key is extreme couponing if you want to come in under $100 a week. A 24 of beer is $40+ to put things into perspective.

>make mini farm in the backyard
>buy only what you can't grow
>save half or more of your money

Is there something in America preventing people from being under 25 BMI?

That pic seems to be the case everywhere around the world. Not sure what's going on but it's fishy.

Childless, single NEET detected.

Yes, pic related

We're full

>thinking minimum wage and median income are the same thing

I spend what ever I want on food sucks being a poor fag

If you can get under 100 of here that's pretty fucking good.

Even on a diet of nothing more than mince meat and eggs I still hit 80 bucks. Mix in misc spices, and butter, and you're at close to 90.

Add in cleaning products, soap ect. and well over 100/week.

I spend $20 a month, nigger.

$10 for a 500-pound bag of rice.

$10 for a 500-pound bag of beans.

I live off rice, beans, and seasoning.

Suck my dick, foodfags.

You wish you were as cool as me.

god, if I saw that in public I'd be tempted to steal that tittay right out of the baby's mouth

I used to shop at Whole Foods like the yuppie rebel I once was. Then I noticed everything had 1. wheat 2. soy 3. sugar 4. salt 5. corn syrup in it. Heh, have fun with your 'foods of commerce' little cunts. Still haven't embraced bigu and the way of the enlightened immortals?

I spend around $50 an that's for my fiance and myself. When we both were in harder times financially we used to spend $50 for two weeks worth.

For fucks sake, I spend more than 100 dollars a week on coffee and lunch. What are you eating? Beans, rice, and hormone injected mutant chicken?

That pic would be $1000 at least a dollars worth of groceries around here.

I spend at least $200/week on groceries, and that usually fills maybe three to four bags.

>he drinks anything else but water
>he buys snacks that aren't fruits or unsalted nuts
Clearly you are bad at life decisions

The fuck? Standard ground beef is 3$/lb a pound, chicken breasts are 2$/lb
Stop shopping at whole foods you happy faggot

>5$ for a three pack
Yeah because the red and yellow ones are more expensive, greens arecless than a dollar each

Ffs man

costco niggers.....7 pound pot pit. 15 bucks. protein, carbs, veggies! you could eat that all week.

I'm single and spend about $150 a week on food.

High-quality produce/ local fish or grass fed beef and whole foods. + expensive coffee, local beer x2 + wine or whiskey (usually Glenlivet 12 year)

I can easily push it up around $200 a week if you factor in dates. Yesterday I had coffee and the girl drank about $20 worth + food.

But what else am I going to spend my money on?

Where do you shop?

That is different state to state. In Cook County IL all food except milk is taxed at 10.75%

It's called inflation.

>I've eaten nothing but patsa, bread, butter, and small amounts of grated cheese for every meal for the past 3 years

Test

Sorry m8,I'm going to move there some day

>Not growing your own food

Grocery is for women and nu males

American food is actually hella cheap, compared to elsewhere in the world as percentage of income. Largely because we subsidize the shit of it, and coupled with "free trade" agreements, most of it comes from here as a result.

50 euro a week to feed me and my girlfriend on a strictly organic diet.

For those of you who think it doesn't make a difference in your food/life, look up the effects pesticides and herbicides have on wildlife. The run off into rivers causes them to be hermaphrodites, as they are xenoestrogens.

For me personally, switching to organic food and cleaning supplies, losing weight, and getting better sleep increased my test levels. I went to the doctor and got tested, found out it was below average, and now its right where it should be.

Fuck you cunt. Some of us can't afford to be bribing kikes

Burn the leaves, canada war now

inflation and promotion of shitfood full of HFCS, GMOs and chems, factoryfoods.

>Family of 5
>>Breakfast - Eggs, protein, fruit
>>Lunch - Protein, fruit, snack
>>Dinner - Protein, veg, carb
>>Dessert
family of 5 per day by your thing:
dozen eggs, 1lb ham 5 apples
7 dollars
lunch ham and cheese sandwich x5
half loaf bread, half lb deli ham, 1/4 lb cheese, salad for 5
8 dollars
dinner
5 chicken breast, broccoli, 5 baked potatos
12-14 dollars

25-27$/day, x7 days.

Upgrade chicken to fish now you spend an extra 10-15 that day.

Add non edible groceries most ppl need (toilet paper cleaning supplies, soap shampoo etc)

You arent staying under 100/week for family of 5 unless you eat ramen noodles, factory made cereal and pasta every day

£120-150 per week plus the odd trip to the local for milk/bread. Could knock £50 off I went to shit tier places like Asda but I'm happy paying extra to avoid seeing scabby people who stink of cheap tobacco and shop wearing their slippers.

I wish i could eat the same shit over and over again. You sure you dont sneak out for some burgers at night?

I spend €150 ish a month and cook every second day

I'm single, I spend $100 on groceries a week. Sometimes $200.

>he hasn't eaten any protein in 3 years
How are you not dead user

American food is overpriced because of food stamps

>mfw trying to quit
Went 5 days, then gave in last night and had half a bottle of whiskey. In going to start a star chart for myself I think

Feelsbadman.png

>Greatest nation on earth

For a family of three I do. I need to start couponing or something.

>$100/wk
nigger I spend that much in a month
git gud

Some people would like their meat not pumped full of antibiotics and hormoes. If you are spending less than 11 dollars a pound on chicken or beef you are eating some nasty shit. Last week grass fed ground sirloin was 13.25 a pound

Fuck you. Burgers and frozen dinners don't count as food.

>shop

That's a cute meme, bro.

Shopping is for fucking plebs.

I take an hour out of the first Sunday of every month to pedal to a local farm on my velomobile.

That means I don't even pay for gas.

In fact, the solar panels just finished recharging my electric motor -- shit's SO cash.

Once I'm at the farm, I slip Jose a $20 along with any spare lawnmower parts I brought with me, and he takes care of the rest.

Then, I pedal back to my self-sustaining yurt with a ton of rice and beans in tow.

What now, Jews?

have you never heard of costco?

This is bait right?

I know your food is a lot cheaper down there, how how can you possibly be eating meals to give you enough protein and keep you strong for the race war?

Are you even /fit?

I can go out to eat for the whole week with $100.

And get fat like you fags.

That would be glorious.

Fuck me, is there no decent alternative low price supermarkets in US?

I shop almost exclusively at Aldi, cook from scratch, no pre made meals & very rarely get takeaways.
I live with girlfriend and we put in £120 a month which almost always is enough to last.

- Minimise waste
- Best before dates aren't that accurate
- Learn to cook properly (one of the best skills to have)
- Plan ahead
- Don't be sucked in by deals that require you to buy more
- Fuck brand snobbery

Hello spooky skeleton, are you ready for Halloween?

>dat webm
>dem nips

There's 4 of us though, it's not just me scoffing down that much food.
Could probably do £50 a week if I was on my own, no less. Fucking bottle of spirits is £20 a go for example.

75-80% ground beef is 3/lb, only in bulk
chicken $2lb for shit-tier, 5+/lb for non hormone pumped
london broil (shit tier) $5/lb
shell/ribeye/skirt/etc steak 9+/lb for CHOICE (or lower quality)
deli meats 5+/lb, usually 8/lb for turkey
FISH!
farmed tilapia (raised off farmed salmon shit usually) is 6/lb
farmed salmon 7/lb
wild salmon 14+/lb

>$10 for a gorrillion pounds of rice
>same for beans
>same for big ass bag of frozen chicken
>canned shit is cheap too
>make fuckloads of soup
learn2poor

>tfw spend $200/a week on alcohol and $100/week on fast food

>shit's SO cash

If there is one American expression that drives me up the wall, it is this. For fuck sakes.

Just start smoking weed.

Retired vet. Get dem commissary groceries tax free. $100 lasts me quite awhile

Was he a draw?

I spend about $20 a day buying food at work ($8) and the rest spent on fast food.

Uhm...Fatboii detected.

Those girls are super sexy, but their faces are really off-putting for some reason.

I wish. Not legal where I live and it's not worth going to jail for getting high. Plus I'm very antisocial and have no idea how people even find dealers to begin with

>its impossible to not spend over $100/week for a family with a house.
>$4 for gallon of milk
>oranges cost $1 each
>non shit-tier proteins are 7-20$/lb unless you can live off chicken and pork every day

Milk and oranges are full of sugar, why would you consume them?

I buy lots of meat that's less than $7 a pound. I buy in bulk. You can also buy from butchers instead of "the grocery store". You probably don't know about these things because you eat sugary fruits and drink sugary milk and your brain is all fucked up.

Eggs in bulk, meat in bulk, beans in bulk. All cheap. Endless ways to cook these things, buy spices and a cookbook. You spend a little bit more on vegetables. You stop believing in the sugar jew. You stop being a baby who needs constant exposure to different things because eating similar dishes "isn't fun".

>>spending more than $100 a week on groceries
>I seriously hope you don't do this...

Unless you have a large family to feed, that is.

costco good for protein, snacks, etc.

fruit and veggies, unless you can eat 10lb of plums in a week, save your money.

Still cost 700+ a month for groceries, third highest monthly expense after mortgage and health insurance

I feel you.

I'm drinking at 11:26 on five hours of sleep, and I've been up since about 5PM yesterday.

Stay strong, do the star chart, do something, because we deserve better.

>go from wasting money on alcohol to wasting money on even more expensive drugs
are you retarded or something?

>7-20/lb for non shit tier proteins

Uh...i buy 3 lbs of ground turkey for about $10 user. Stop shopping at whole foods and eating steak for dinner every night.

>sugary milk
The fuck are you talking about