What are some unorthodox ways of identifying neonazis?

What are some unorthodox ways of identifying neonazis?

Personally I found the blind hatred Heineken to be a dead giveaway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RmFO-wXTQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heineken is fucking piss.

Oh, and of course attacking everyone who "celebrates" Halloween

But this only applies to a select few European countries

just look on their facebook page.𛲠

Halloween has no cultural base here so its bullshit. Heineken is watered down piss. And you sound like a liberal scum. Takarodj vissza a 444-re zsidajgeci :^)

>Halloween has no cultural base here so its bullshit.
>muh halottak napja
It's just an excuse to get shitfaced, stop trying so hard

explain OP

If you need some Anglo-saxon holiday to get drunk I have bad news for (((you))).

Everyone i know is now a Neonazi
wew lado

Pay reparations for Anne Frank oy vey

I don't pay for fags

Like Soproni is any better.

I absolutely hate Heineken and I always say so, but I didn't know this was a neonazi thing.

welp

Yeah, halloween is demonized here because we're generally anti-american and anti globalism. At least we were for the last 20 years. Now things are starting to change...

Why do neonazis hate Heineken?

Being really enthusiastic about Trump or really religious is a great way to know if someone is racist. Of course it's not 100 percent, but it's damn close. Telling Trump supporters they are religious is like naming the Jew; they get angry and uncomfortable instantly, and deny deny deny. But their actions speak louder than words. And religious idiots are usually all about preserving "muh culture" "muh ethnic group" "muh tradition" from dirty muzzies or leftists or atheists or whatever their boogeyman is this week.

Nobody likes Heineken, only clueless people buy it because it has ads everywhere.

I prefer Miller High Life 12 ounce bottles. What does that say about me? I like to put the bottles up my ass after drinking a few.

Heiniken is a shit beer we import, Would love to try some Finnish alcholic milk brew any recommendations?

>tfw I like Heineken

Non str8 edge pleb detected. Get on my level.

I only like Heineken because how fast it gets me drunk.

I butt-chug vodka for that.

how about when hes stomping on your dirty brown antifa skull, then you should be able to recognize whats taking place

That sounds dangerous.

The patricians choice. Whats it like to have no culture Eurofags?

I hate heineken

guess I should just admit to being a fascist then

>Busch light masterrace reporting in

>orthodox
Reminder: These Orthodox threads are started by the tripfag tranny known as Constantine (!!m+/90K/qoQS). Constantine is despised for spamming religious threads and being a moron. He has been three different religions in the past 2 years, and was an adult convert to Anglicanism (despite being American) before becoming Orthodox.

This is him/her/it: youtube.com/watch?v=5RmFO-wXTQc

When you reply to these threads, you feed this creature's ego.

>telling Trump supporters they are religious is like naming the jew
Huh? Who on Earth denies that in that manner? You realize some of Trump's biggest supporters are religious, right?
>And religious idiots are usually all about preserving "muh culture" "muh ethnic group" "muh tradition" from dirty muzzies or leftists or atheists or whatever their boogeyman is this week.
t. never been to Europe

its the best beer thats offered in america in gas stations and grocery stores

Fuck Heineken. Overpriced watered down piss.

Can an enlightened user tell me what's about green glass beer bottles being bad. I read something about light going through easily and spoiling the beer or something.

>Huh? Who on Earth denies that in that manner? You realize some of Trump's biggest supporters are religious, right?
If you follow the flow of the argument it was clear I meant to say "telling Trump supporters they are racist" I thought that was obvious. But I guess I underestimated Sup Forums. Which was clearly a mistake...

Stella is where it's at, niggerfaggot

OP trying to ruin the name of Heineken.
I'm a Nazi, and I love Heineken.

I see craft beer all over gas stations in GA now. Also most grocery stores have a good selection of local beers.

But Heineken is fucking piss

Equally shit IMO. Same type of pissy aftertaste really.

Pils is where it's at.

Heineken is shit, but it's the least shit beer of the mass-produced ones.

Carling and Budweiser are far worse. At least I can bring myself to buy a pint of Heineken if I'm out in the pub.

real niggas drink 40's.

fuck beer hipsters

when germans send us their beers they aren't sending us their best.

srsly when I went to ocktoberfest party they had really good ales and lagers

>heineken

the commie star should already be an idication that this "beer" is literally piss.

pic related is god tier

im drinking this now lol

why drinking shit heineken when you can have murphy's, guinness or kilkenny

tannenzäple is one of the best pils

Breakfast of champions

i drink pic realted regularly, but it's not the best beer
best beer is Bräu z' Loh Märzen, Kellerbier, Helles and Weißbier

Who /drinking themselves to death/ shut-in master race here?

North american irish beers are nothing like the yuro ones. We got kilkenny, harp and smithwicks and they're equally awful. Only guiness is passable but it's 4.2% alcohol so who drinks that?

Hold it right there. It's all about the movie "Blue Velvet" in which Frank Booth says:

>HEINEKEN?! FUCK THAT SHIT!
>PABST! BLUE! RIBBON!

It's also why Pabst is so big with hipsters.

How do you drink all the time without feeling drained eventually? Last night I had 2 bottles of white wine then ate sour cream and onion chips, and after eating the chips I felt sick as fuck. Now i've been puking all day, fuck wine.

>google chrome

it's exactly that, light accelerates the process of skunking (you know when it smells and tastes bad). green glass permits about 50% of light to go through, clear glass is like 95-100%, brown glass is 10%. obviously brown is the best for long-term preservation, but some companies use other glass for brand recognition and marketing, like Corona or Heineken.

You must constantly feel like shit :(

>wine

this is your problem. wine is the worst thing to binge drink.

Will buy a bottle of each next time i go to the market. But what goes for lager the ones i posted were the best for me so far.

What goes for Weißbier try Hopf Sauberne Schix. It's really amazing.

Guinness Draught has 4.2% alc. in Europe too. If you want high percentage alc. guinnes try the foreign extra stout which has above 7%.

Everyday when I wake up I go buy a 12 pack and a 5 hour energy. I only drink on an empty stomach. I drink the 5 hour then the 12 pack, they do whatever throughout the day. I don't usually eat. I go to sleep, wakeup and do it again. Even if I don't plan to drink the next day, I still don't eat, because I get hungover. If I drink on an empty stomach and don't eat however, I wakeup feeling like a million bucks.

>wine is the worst thing to binge drink.

Because of the acidity or ..?

I don't, honestly. I am virtually incapable of getting hungover. I have to eat before I drink, then after I drink to even feel a little hungover. I literally feel like I've slept for 12 hours in a big king size bed when I wakeup after a night of drinking.

>wakeup and do it again
I do this for months and months at a time and never have any bad side effects.

Why drink yourself to death though? You should respect your body more. And drinking yourself to death a slow, painful way to die.

the ingredients used to make it. the less things that are in the alcoholic beverage the easier it will be on your stomach/body. so something like vodka mixed with water would be the easiest on the body.

>And drinking yourself to death is a slow, painful way to die.

>being addicted to the plebbiest drug of all

>Why drink yourself to death though?
Oh I'm not depressed or anything, and I'm not really drinking myself to death. I was just being cheeky. I'd hate to die because I love to drink so much.

Dpn'tu talk shit about heineken !

I know this feel, but alcohol in Canada is so expensive, i had to stop my beer habit.

>Residual re-brewed leftovers: The Brand

Known to give bad headaches when you drink too much of it.

kek heineken, just another tourist attraction from the cucked city amsterdam.

toptkek.

I find it just fucks up my stomach.. I hate wine now though, I only drink it sometimes due to the fact that it's free for me lol. But yeah by the time I am getting the buzz i want from the wine, i usually start drifting off to sleep. I much prefer vodka because it makes me hype

When something is truly important, you MAKE the time. Drinking is just so sublime.

The thing I've learned is that alcohol effects people so differently good advice is hard to give. You have to experiment a bit.

For example, when I take medicine, it hits me really hard and I get virtually every side effect listed. It kinda runs in the family. So drinking is much the same, it really hits me, and does lots of stuff for me it doesn't do for other people I drink with.

For example, after a certain threshhold, I feel actualy pleasure throughout my body. Just kind of this, dull, pleasurable ache that pulses through me. Like an orgasm a bit, but more passive and continuous. So I just sit in silence.

For me, music is so much better while drunk, like MUCH better. But movies and TV shows are worse. I can't follow them. Watching people come and go becomes fascinating, but talking to people becomes boring. I also can't cum while drunk. If I manage to cum somehow, I can't feel it.

>identifying neonazis
Ask them. Unlike kikes, they won't lie to you.

lurk moar

Are you guys that hardline?

Just a bit of a goofy holiday to have a few drinks and relax. I don't normally go out but it's nice to see people out in public and not being shut-ins

Only people who enjoy heineken are caucks and shart in marts who have no access to superior bier

What kind of wine? Absolute piss?

Damn dude same. What's your ethnic background? I've been told certain people are prone to these effects.

white/irish

...shit

Rolling rock is the only good beer in a green can/bottle

Chardonnay

Satan gets it

Heineken smells like a fucking fart when you pop the top

You are living foul. Are you in college?

I drink Guinness every now and then, but I prefer lager.

I don't know if they do it in other countries, but typically pubs here have brought out this new Heineken gimmick where they'll put it at an extra cold temperature to the point where ice forms around the beer dispenser, so it's nice and cold.

Naw I'm almost 40 and own a house. I am single (divorced) with no kids so I keep a room to be filthy in. It began as a guest room but I just drink in it now and trash it. I spare the rest of the house however.

Jesus, dude, you have a problem. Talk to your Doctor.

Hey, after all of the craft bullshit I drink with all autistic flavors and shit, High Life is and always will be my old standby.

What you maybe don't realize is that the stink of that beer is wafting off of your skin all day long after a night of drinking no matter how much you shower. You stink and are grossing people out all day long

Fuck yeah Busch Lite. Its actually cheaper than water

I shower once a month and I don't care about impressing anyone. So that's fine, lol.

This is a weird thread, maybe you guys really are this suggestible.

Living the dream.

Hating Heineken doesn't make you a neonazi. It just means you don't have shit taste in beer. Carlsberg is infinitely better.

Hmm I guess now that you mention it, it is actually pretty bitchin'

They're both as bad as each other.

Craft beers are the way to go.

Extremely

Both taste bad.

VB is the best and only faggots drink anything else.

Why do nazis hate Heineken? I find that sort of beer is ok sometimes, like Becks, 2 or 3 is ok, not much good for binge drinking though. Gives me a headache.

I like Heineken, it tastes fine.