Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

News
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/toonami-debuts-jojo-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-on-july-29-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-season-2-in-october/.118320
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/toonami-to-air-outlaw-star-anime/.119717

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOyJUF0p9Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ksa_AFE2UbE
wikihow.com/Act-Like-Naruto
animenewsnetwork.cc/edit-list/2001-06-26/outlaw-star-ep-1-5
youtube.com/watch?v=p0c7T_Bffr4
youtube.com/watch?v=qRS_oWoTG7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He will SAVE US!

Your posts are bad and we would be better of without them.

I thought Nardo had no friends back then. At least we get the comfy Part 1 feels back.

Fuck it im watching klk subs for naruto

"We must prioritize teamwork!" - Kakashi

"Yeah, I'm not planning on training you or Sakura, but I'll teach Sasuke my signature move during the break in exam period." - Kakashi

Next, maybe it's a little cliche, but let's do Kokomo by the Beach Boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOyJUF0p9Wc
Nice smooth percussion sets the tone for this song. The steel drum combines with that soft guitar to rock you like a hammock, immediately calling to mind the ocean, a beach scene at sunset. And oh, baby, that sax solo. It really soars, short as it is. Really love the tropical vibe of this song, overplayed though it may be. I really advise you folks to try and approach these songs as if you've never heard them before. Just put any memories out of your mind and listen to them with new ears. You never know what you might've missed before.

And also, here's the version by the Muppets.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ksa_AFE2UbE
I include it both because it's cute, and because it has a unique sax solo that I also like. Give it a listen, too!

This show is so interesting

>tfw all the options ninjutsu opens for degeneracy

fuck this filler im going to sleep nerds

Maybe this is me being pretentious, but the Sexy Jutsu is maybe the one thing in all of Naruto that's aged the worst. Everything from the art, concept, and execution just feels so much cornier than reading/seeing it 12 years ago.

What would you transform you into Sup Forums ?

SEXY

JUTSU

>but that sexy jutsu was perfect!
>GIRLS DON'T HAVE DICKS YOU LITTLE SHIT

CONTINUITY ERROR
During the Pain invasion, Konohamaru flashbacked into a scene where he thought Naruto was going to teach him how to pole dance, yet here he is years earlier doing it on his own.

>Sexy pole dancing jutsu

he's an asshole and doesn't consider them his friends

Can't DeMarco just skip this shit?

yo, wtf is happening right now? this isn't a flashback? My penis head is full of fuck juice.

The only feels I'll feel are Third Hokage feels, as he was 10/10 Grandpa.

But you'll miss the catgirls.

>have to watch naruto to get to Outlaw Star
This is like some kind of endurance test so only the faithful can get to watch Outlaw Star. It's fucking unbearable though. God this show is so bad, I just want to go to bed already.

Fuck demarco with the filler, just skip it fat fuck

wikihow.com/Act-Like-Naruto

yes, he can
but will he? no

Aisha doesn't even show up until later.

Wait...Is this a flashback?
Is this Naruto or is this Shippuden?
What the Hell is going on?

lewd-off

first person to get banned loses

2 weeks.
Then 4 episodes of not filler.
Then 20 weeks of hell.

I feel like this was already in the original. Haven't we seen these scenes before?

I NOW KNOW TRUE PAIN

In honor of a new band of outlaws in our midst, let's finally get these criminal games underway. Thieves, Bootleggers, Mercs, degenerates and all law breakers welcome. Let's get these Criminal games underway.

No wonder she turned into a fatass

Daily reminder that Anko's fat now

> from Naruto getting ran through to flashback filler

what was the reaction to this back when it first aired?

I miss skinny Anko so much.

oh hey

Now we know how she got so fat.

This is why you didn't have friends Nardo

Easy way to get trashed during Outlaw Star: drink every time you see/hear something that was edited in the first Toonami run.

animenewsnetwork.cc/edit-list/2001-06-26/outlaw-star-ep-1-5

It's quite possible, given that this is filler.

>juri han will never devour your prize winning huge cob and ask for more

Chainsawing bodies is definitely criminal

>Demarco.jpg
DO YOU HATE ME NOW?

Hyuugas are the best.

Fujiko

Why are we back in part 1?

Based on the conversation from those randos earlier, this is probably right before the final Chuunin exam tournament. Naruto sort of solidified his friendships with the others and gained their respect in the arc right before this.

Hinata's sister?

;_;

Just post asses until OS is on.

Ahah, finally I have an excuse to play Bloo Bay Beach from Paper Mario Color Splash!
youtube.com/watch?v=p0c7T_Bffr4
Man, this game had a lot of great tracks, it's a real shame the Wii U sort of faded away so quickly. A lot of the music on that system was god tier stuff; Nintendo really killed it on the musical front, and I hope they keep putting money into that department. It makes a real difference in the quality of their games.

Case in point, this is a great little tropical number featuring what I believe is a clarinet, a steel drum, and a nice acoustic guitar, with a few other accoutrements. Unlike a lot of Mario beach levels, this song has a nice little calm feeling to it that I really enjoy. It just makes the level a very pleasant experience, barring the part where you have to dodge fish to avoid an encounter.

What made the level even nicer was the little Blissful Beach area where you can literally just lie back and enjoy the scenery, accompanied by an even more relaxing version of that song.
youtube.com/watch?v=qRS_oWoTG7I

Yoshi's Wooly World's Clawdaddy Beach deserves an honorable mention too, but we're moving on for now since I already used that one more than once, I'm sure (one of my favorite tracks in the game, I doubt I'd have left it alone this long).

>tfw you actually like the slice of life filler.
Its nice to revisit some of the cast of characters are gone in the present from time to time. Especially this episode. Its going all out on cameos.

>I want my dumplings you bitch

Were his actions justified?

>nartu U are the 4th hockeygay's leggy jeans

the package they bought includes the whole season

skipping the filler means buying shit you wont air

Steel Chair

Oh yeah. That's the good shit. Thanks again, DJ user.

RIP Anko's metabolism.

Hidan

le so wacky filler

My wife

20 WEEEKS?

Looks like a boy to me. Her sister should be older than that too.

hope those subs are Underwater

Chrollo

Nah, man. Narutu Filler is good for the ratings. You have to enjoy it.

id argue that's pops is lupins equal. hes the only one that's ever able to catch lupin, consequently lupins just that good at getting away, its their yin/yang dynamic.

She IS a criminal you know

Does Guy just carry that pamphlet around at all times, just in case someone asks him about the Fourth Hokage's Legacy?

So everyone knows that Naruto is the Fourth's son and that he bears a great burden by having the Nine Tails inside of him, so instead of revering Naruto & his father, and helping him- they shun him and treat him like shit? A walking nuke that could be set off and they keep poking at it.
Pain was right to obliterate the Leaf.

No bigger criminals than a Clepto Pirate.

Weekly reminder that Aisha way less scenes than the rest of the crew.

The notorious pirate FRANKY

>Naruto is illiterate

how much time to child ninjas devote to ninja-ing versus reading and writing and math

Android babes are fine as fuck too you know.

>Sup Forums shit head

No.

>Highschool of the dead
Now that is just cheating.

Kid.
Conan used to be Adult Swim

>feelsadman

His treatment of the block is criminal

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOUR DAD LOOKS LIKE!

Neji and Hanabi are cool.

The rest are just filler tier, even Hinata being Naruto's breeding mare only amounts to her appearing a couple panels in the manga or a couple seconds in the anime.

Guy is STILL the best character in Naruto

Wait, did I fucking miss OS or is it just in the 3 am slot?

My favorite sexual position is cowgirl, but where the woman is squatting like a frog.

>Naruto can't read.
Jesus Christ, Konoha, this is your nuke/child-solider. What the fuck are you doing?

Not only is Demarco a VEHEMENT defender of filler, he buys the episodes in packages and unaired/skipped episodes is literally pissing money away

So cool. So scandalous.

Why is Guy the best?

Mercs you say.
Griffith.

>this comedy.

Make it stop