Currently 7:55 AM Pacific Time

It's about to be 8 AM here on the west coast.

Are you ready for your big day?
Have you decide on what you'll choose?
Are you nervous?

DON'T BE!

This is a big step in becoming a man; buying your first gun.

Now go out their and make the most important purchase of your life.

Start with something simple and basic if you have never used a gun before.

Take a basic training class too for good measure. Take one that makes you practice proper safety procedures and actually makes you pass a beginner accuracy test.

Start with a basic pistol that fits your hand if you intend to carry your gun around.

9mm, .38 special and 45 ACP are good ones to start with.

American checking in.

M&P Sport II
Some Turkish semi auto shotgun

Garbage 22lr marlin, mp5 and revolver

Leave and never return.

The AR-15 is the best starting rifle.

Who is the goddess?

>5.56 meme caliber
fuck off with this autism
get a fucking ak if you're autistic, milsurp bolt action from ww2 if you arent

lmao poorfag who can only afford a mosin detected

>le Fife-Fife sex is MEMEZ

are you done boy?

Both rounds will punch through a vest. I'd rather be firing the AR is residential because the 7.62 going to over-penetrate. It'll punch through the firewall separating row homes, an apartments, good luck. The 7.62 will not follow the nasal cavity like a 5.56 will, however. Makes quit a mess of the skull.

I want another .22LR Raifu for plinking. Want a bolt action.

What Raifu is gud? I already have a 10/22.

pls dont post that here. pls stop.

Non-NATO spec is .223. Less chamber pressure (55000 vs 60000 psi). 5.56 will ruin a .223 spec rifle.

>implying everyone shouldn't own a nugget

A .22LR will punch through a vest at 7 yards and travel another 9 inches into ballistic gel. Very high velocity, and decent deformation of the round.

Sorry sweden

Archery inna woods is far superior

Most .223 rifles are actually rated to 5.56 nowadays. It will have a stamp on the barrel stating so, so make sure to check before you shoot. I think most S&W varieties are double rated. The MP15 is good to go.

>milsurp bolt action from ww2 if you aren't
>aren't
Surely lower capacity, slower fire rate, longer reload time, heavier weight, heavier/larger ammunition, greater length and lack of modularity is more practical than a modern rifle. AR and AK variants are the way to go for a practical rifle. Thinking a bolt gun is an acceptable rifle for self defense or anything but novelty is retarded. Neck yourself noguns

>Take a basic training class too for good measure.

Cuck

I did not know that. Last purchased one in 06, that good to know.

>implying bolt rifles aren't a great choice for the Happening

Fewer parts, easy to clean and maintain, typically more durable. Should it be your only gun? Not at all. But given the choice, I'd definitely have one included with my semi-auto.

Guns are tools for hunting food. Handguns are evil weapons to kill other people.

She farting

Get out of here pervert freak

sks

I have one.

Is gud gun.

Fingertip bruises on thigh

WE MUST BAN ASSAULT RIFLES FROM GETTING INTO THE HANDS OF TODDLERS BY RUSSIA!