It looks like Trump is certain to lose. Aren't you guys a little dissapointed it's not Ted Cruz right now...

It looks like Trump is certain to lose. Aren't you guys a little dissapointed it's not Ted Cruz right now ? I'm voting for Hillary and I can tell you that Cruz would have beaten her, just like almost any other republican except for Trump. Cruz wasn't that bad from a racist point of view. He supported building a wall and was adament on deporting all illegals, unlike trump who has waffled on the issue. Cruz also supports monitoring Muslims and limiting their numbers. Do you wish you had Cruz right now ? He would be winning right now

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/us/across-america/republicans-trust-donald-trump-more-paul-ryan-lead-gop-poll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I voted Cruz in the Primary. In all reality he was one of the better candidates to run in a long time. The only comforting thing about everything is Cruz will run again in 2020 and after 4 years of Hillary, he will win in a landslide

You don't have any nuclear codes nigger.

Cruz is a neocon fag who would have folded to the international corps on everything especially immigration. And Trump is winning

I'm voting for Trump, I would not vote for Cruz. Cruz is a theocrat. If I wanted church, I'd go to church.

On Nov 8, you're not voting for anyone foreigner.

No, Cruz was a pussy and a defeatist. I wish Trump didnt fuck up the first debate. The second debate was awesome, he cucked the shit out of Hillary, but that wasnt the important debate. Then, the third debate got boring cuz it was just him and her yelling at each other.

CTR REEEEEE
CANT DEMORALIZE ME!!!

LETS TAKE PA BOYS, REGISTERED DEM FOR TRUMP!

A FUCKING LE- oh wait

I like your admiration for Captain Ted. And you are right Captain Ted would have been a fine choice to be the Republican nominee and I daresay that he would have done better than Mr. Trump.

But Captain Ted respects our way of life too much to try to be a spoiler. He knows the people chose Mr. Trump during the Primary so he supports Mr. Trump for president of the United States.

This doesn't mean he will approve of everything Mr. Trump will do in office, but it does mean he approves of Mr. Trump being in office. And God willing, Mr. Trump will be in office.

OP is another CTR shill who is attempting to demoralize Trump voters.

If Cruz were running, OP would make the same comment replacing Cruz's name with the name of a different candidate.

On election day, vote for Trump.

your tears are delicious ctr

Republicans Trust Donald Trump More Than Paul Ryan to Lead GOP: Poll

Nearly two-thirds — 63 percent — of Republican and Republican-leaning voters say they trust Trump more than Ryan to lead the GOP

patch.com/us/across-america/republicans-trust-donald-trump-more-paul-ryan-lead-gop-poll

TRUMP LANDSLIDE

Honestly if Trump does lose you're probably right for a few reasons. One is the fact that Trump isn't going anywhere and he'll keep turning people on to reactionary right-wing shit for the next few years, especially in light of Hillary's fuck-ups. Also Ted will probably run with a protectionist platform similar to Trumps but without all of the controversies.

This poster is absolutely correct. Captain Ted is going to vote for Trump on election day and so should you! We need a strong and Great America and to get that we have to elect Mr. Trump.

Cruz is controlled by the same masters, this election would have been as boring as 2012

>Cruz will run again in 2020 and after 4 years of Hillary, he will win in a landslide

I think you mean Jeb?

Cruz is easier to beat than Trump, as proven by Trump himself. The only candidates that would destroy Hillary in the polls would be the candidates that are basically the same as Hillary, aka Bush and Rubio.

Whoa guys you are both wrong here. It is unlikely that either Cruz or Jeb will run in 2020, because it will probably be Trump running for reelection.

Don't get distracted by Rato now that he is Ratoing his way back into our hearts

Our guys were Randlet and Trump, emails show Dems were most scared of Randlet because he can steal the Berniebros

If no Trump this year (things are looking up from past weeks so don't get demoralized) then it's Randlet 2020

Rato likes power too much for us to trust

Cruz is a really smart man but he should've led his campaign a bit differently. He should've been more honest because his opponents attacked him on that heavily. Also he should've stayed away from that loony Glenn Beck and his "priesthood".

Cruz would have won if the evangelicals went to him instead of Donald. He probably just expected them to go his way. And while many did, it wasn't enough.

It's like you guys conveniently forget that Cruz's wife is one of the grand architects of the globalist agenda.

Cruz was my 2nd choice right after Trump. Unfortunately I think that Cruz screwed himself by dithering over whether or not he would support Trump. Cruz made himself look like a jerk who, after having pledged to support the Republican nominee, initially refused to support Trump.

Cruz may be too much of an asshole to win a presidential nomination.

I've read how Trump was running away with the Evangelicals and the most conservative areas in America for some reason. It is also weird how Trump even won the South, a place where you would think Cruz would dominate.

This. I'd probably stay home or vote for the gilf if it was Cruz v Clinton

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Are you two CTR faggots sitting literally right beside each other in some shitty strip-mall office? Seriously.

>Aren't you guys a little dissapointed it's not Ted Cruz right now
If it was Ted Cruz, I wouldn't be voting R.

How is Ted Cruz supposed to win if I'm not voting for him?

CTR shills on suicide watch

Yeah I think most pundits and advisors expected the Evangelical vote to go primarily to Cruz or perhaps Ben Carson. But Trump got it. But that is why we let people vote instead of just assign candidates by advisory boards. The people voting in the republican primary obviously wanted Trump. And even speaking as a supporter of Cruz myself, I think Trump is getting more support from non-traditional Republican voters than Cruz would have pulled. I think PA is in play and that would probably not be the case had Cruz been the nominee.

>I can tell you that Cruz would have beaten her

then why didnt he beat Trump

As an actual #cruzmissile, yes I'm disappointed. Cruz would be up 5 points minimum on Clinton. He's an actual conservative instead of a neocon or populist like Trump. He's definitely not the bible thumper he portrayed in the primaries, he's always been the pure fiscal conservative. Also when the field narrowed Cruz was actually surprisingly charismatic. With all that said I'm starting to think a Trump win would be better just as a big fuck you to the establishment. If we can survive the next four years then we can figure things out later.

LOL. They'll wonder how you got cameras inside their headquarters.

Both are widely hated, but even people who hate Trump acknowledge he has some kind of weird charisma or charm to him. Ted Cruz has absolutely no charisma or likeability, nor does he have the populist appeal that Trump does.

So no, Ted Cruz is one of the few GOP candidates who would fare as poorly as Trump is now.

So my little CTR shill, what would happen if Trump actually got the nuclear codes? For that matter, what would happen if YOU got the nuclear codes?

The answer is not much. It takes more than just knowing the nuclear codes to launch nuclear missiles.

I love looking at the desperate arguments of Hillary's shills.

It's not even an issue -- NATO can just disable the atoms

900% true

>He's an actual conservative instead of a neocon or populist like Trump