Miles morale thread

>African American
>Give him a black suit.

Really progressive, bendis.

Is this fucker still a boring piece of shit?

yes

>last name morales
>never eats tacos
Latinos always getting the shit end of representation

Miles morales going to mexico will be fun.

You know, I wouldn't hate the character as much as I do if Marvel wasn't dead set on shoving his bland ass in fucking EVERYTHING they put out. If it weren't for that sole fact I'd just shrug off his boring existence since he'd be easily avoidable. But noooo, Marvel has to go full on shill mode.

>always has a girl in his lap
>its not his own explosive waifu
Its like the writers don't even want the characters to be happy

I don't know why they play it safe with miles morale.

It's almost as if he was made just to be manipulated by writers to have their characters be BLACKED. I feel bad for him as a character. I hope that his current arc goes somewhere soon since his "other self" has been revealed.

He is in a two gwens relationship.
Kamala is in the friendzone.
Bombshell turn yandere on miles,
Other girls are just filler.

The two Gwens /were/ filler....Well, one of them was at least, nothing happened with Gwenpool in the slightest. I don't see Bombshell going anywhere either, she's probably going to turn evil again when she sees Miles with his new girlfriend from Spider-Men. That just leaves Kamala, who deserves better, like someone who's an actual character.

>she's probably going to turn evil again when she sees Miles with his new girlfriend from Spider-Men.

Well, that will be heart breaking.

>nothing happened with Gwenpool in the slightest.

He talks to Gwenpool about "our kid" in her last issue where they're in a dark future timeline, so take that as you will.

His said my wife and our kids referring to the kids between his wife and him

What is this "where da white girls" the comic?

Blame white people for that. He's clearly mixed but it's easier for them to shit on blacks

So, Spider-gwen is endgame girl.

>nothing happened with Gwenpool in the slightest
Not quite true.
She destroyed his future life.

If only she could do that in real life too

You think she self-insert herself into comics?

It was all he could think of to rip off the original suit and pretend it was his design.

Spier-Gwen was filler that went nowhere other than clickbait.

I dig the suit. I just want better things for Miles, god damnit.

It would better if it was a ghetto version of the spidey suit.

>Implying that many people would care about the superhero equivalent to a Spiderman tribute band

He's Latino?

His mothers from Puerto Rico.

How the fuck is he so bland then?

Puerto Rican's get their issues from their moms. Even if Miles dad bugged out when he was a baby if his moms was there he should be more than this figure of nondescript good boy.

His mom is a fine normal lady
But his grandma, well...

Does she rag on him about being a real man?

thats the funny thing. His race doesnt define who he is.

>His race doesn't define who he is
And that's a nice fucking sentiment to bandy about but race does in part define who you are along with culture, nation, and upbringing.

What possesses boneheads like you to be so obsessed with race, yet remain so ignorant? Do you not get out much? Oh wait hahah of course not

I like you.

I don't even know what to think of him. He simply exists. Like, he is a boring piece of shit, no rogues, really lame supporting cast, takes the name of an already existing superhero, overpowered sometimes, no motivation or drive for him to become a superhero, his personality is just copy paste of ultimate peter yet he is boring as fuck.

There is nothing about the character that makes him worth reading or caring about, you can't even hate him for how he is, you hate him for existing

There's a whole issue where there was no spider-man, it was just him and his supporting cast just talking, no action, no drama, no story. He wasn't even the main focuse of the issue it was the lame fuck Ganke.

>Miles carrying 616 Gwen while Peter watches them in the background
Did Dodson really draw this? Unbelievable. Between this and all the Spider-Man covers Alex Ross has been doing over the years, it makes me wonder if comic artists at Marvel have principles anymore.

>black character
>dad isn't there for him
I like how grounded in reality his character is.

Miles isn't real.

hes mixed you racist

He's half Puertorican you dunce
I want this every lantino is mexican meme to die

If you're a mindless sheep then I guess.

I wish i got the time to do miles x gwenpoole fanart.

His dad is still black regardless, you mongoloid

But he has not called him Black Spiderman.