Wich Homestuck character is the most miserable?

At first I always thought on Tavros, Karkat, John, or even Spades Slick. But the more I think of it, the more I am convinced that Wayward Vagabond and the MSPA Reader were the real victims here.

Other urls found in this thread:

rockshitship-sprites.tumblr.com/post/117523533077/andrew-hussie-is-genuinely-a-shitty-person-and-i
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hussie

fucking monstrosity

Anyone got an archive of old hsg threads? I want to relive the cancer

I almost feel bad for her

Why? She said it was a good kiss.

Guys guys
Look at this
rockshitship-sprites.tumblr.com/post/117523533077/andrew-hussie-is-genuinely-a-shitty-person-and-i

think this is why he made the ending super gay? to say he is sorry to those kinds of people?

They're still mad at him because he didn't go far enough and didn't canonize davekat.

ha

"your fave is problematic" , #NaN in the please-pay-attention-to-me series.

I didn't keep the threads, just the pictures.

the only character who got the ending they deserved

Salad fingers?

You're forgetting someone

Has this joke been made yet

But user.

Why should he disappoint his sister-in-law?

He made all her favorite ships canon.

Wayward Vagabond has been always a really tragic character, but what truly made him a miserable being was him becoming "The Mayor", basically a cute pet in a meteor full of retarded teenagers.

>its't

the best joke Hussie ever made

Only in the snapchats

This.
I hope that if Homestuck were ever presented to people who actually write, they would do nothing but criticize it.

and it wasn't even him, he only gave the ok to some funny twitter guy

And then took it back

but with out telling anyone.

MSPA Reader. not only did he go through every one characters misery and suffering on every time line, but he also had to experience the mspa fanbase being consumed by grey greasepaint covered tumblr tweens, and never experience the game never coming out/being bad, and all fan trolls being cannon.

and he was stuck on LoSaD. The stump was probably his quest bed or sacrificial slab so he has to suffer until he meets a just or heroic death ie never.

>white people aren't even Caucasian

We didn't need telling

Vriska suffered the most.

8ecause she is the 8est.

Davesprite, Nepeta, Jade, Dave, Rose, Karkat, Kanaya and Erisol are the most miserable characters.

Everyone knows the Lalondes are german.

Apples are already green.

Since pirate sollux is floating with aradia during collide doesn't this prove erisolsprite died?

Thats post-retcon sollux not pre-retcon

noo wait... that's pre retcon sollux! post retcon sollux would still be halfdead.

[headcanon accepted]

Oh shit youre right, pre-retcon sollux was the one with pirate eyepatches... So post-retcon aradia was she the one on A7 but not Collide? Fuck retcons.

yeah no, if we assume that sollux came back to aradia's side, then that is also pre-retcon aradia. so sollux and aradia didn't get retcon'd.

Ghosts dont get erased, we saw both vriskas on the same plane

It's because Jade grows apples and Dave loves apples.

>not french Rose

how about user-made shit? like glubanons lands

wow. It's amazing how this is just all whiny SJW trash and none of it includes any of the real shit like moving his studio and production team to New York and then shortly after going nah and disbanding, wasting everyone's time and money.

Um, Eridan??? Hello???

You guys are dumb.

German Rose, seeking to mount John and produce a blonde haired, blue eyed, aryan ideal!

Holy shit I haven't checked on mspa since the end flash

these fucking credits hurts

Most of it wasn't done by Hussie.

What the fuck did that fat whore do to WV??????

Credits was written by Hussie, and removed from the context of Act 7, it's alright.

Jade with dog ears and her normal clothes just looks so damn weird. Actually they all look weird, like they've regressed.

He died thousands of years ago establishing a united democratic republic which was shattered into an apartheid ruled by capricieuse immortal god kings.

Earth C is basically Dark Sun.

They sort of had their designs evolve over time, them going back to wearing their teenage clothes just highlights how stagnant everything is. Couldn't even bother with endgame adult clothes except for Jane and Roxy somehow in a suit.

Carapacians can live thousands of years.
The players just travelled 5000 years.

Yeah and WV's integrated society no longer exists and things have devolved into kingdoms. You really think he's still around

The thing that makes my blood boil about this is that everything he fought for was for nothing.

Don't worry, by Act 6 he was nothing anyway. Just be happy he got PM as his first lady and be done with it

Wait
Then, if WV is just dead, how did Jane got his belt?

Has there been any examples of this? Because aside from pre-entry mediums existing in a nebulous eternity in stasis, I can't think of any examples of a Carpacian being all that old.

Ancient symbol of a more civilized age.

It was immaculately preserved by the followers of the ancient Can Town Society, to be worn and passed down by their civic leaders.

Stole it from a museum

There's some offhand mention of WV being centuries old.

Can you remember from where? Because I think it's possible that is something you are misremembering.

Ew. I hate gelasticat. I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY ANYONE FINDS that even remotely appealing at all.

Because they themselves are ugly.

AR mentions its been many years since he encountered the kids, but there's no direct timeframe for carapace longevity. Spades Slick lasted long enough to build a whole city out of a desert though.

Reminder that Dave was never cool.

Well yeah. Now he goes to conventions in a fidget spinner t-shirt hold minion action figures.

I think you mixed them up.

Look at the timestamp you idiot.

I most definitely did not.

I love katnep-user with all my heart

jEEZUS DICK

What's your opinions on Dirk as a character?

Be careful what you wish for

I love Dirk in a platonic way!

>MSPA Reader

No doubt. Even though it should've been Hussie.

I'm down with that.

Why the fuck did he get back with Jake when both of them acknowledged the relationship was bad and even he had placed the poor guy on a pedestal?

Gay singularity

>833

As long as he treats her right Equius wouldn't have a problem with him. He did accept him as his leader despite being a dirty mutant blood.

Yeah but Karkat got her pregnant. That's a big leap. I'd vote for a guy as a mayor but I wouldn't ask him to knock my little sister up.

Passable I guess. Unfortunately most of his development after his character was established came from long winded, unfunny text dumps, and there wasn't any time spent showcasing where his character was headed after identifying his short comings.

Moirallegiance isn't a sibling relationship. It looks like it is, to us, but it isn't. And they are effectively all related. And Equius did change from a total hardass to a slightly lesser asshole, even if it wasn't noticeable so he might give Karkat more leeway; plus Nepeta can just pull out the sad kitty eyes and he'll agree to almost anything.

So a case of telling and not showing... yet again.

>effectively all related
Actually, due to them being made ectobiologically, they might be the only sets of trolls that are NOT related.

>can't get pregnant
How do you know, have you ever tried????

Several times, thanks to Vriska cosplayers.

pics or didn't happen

Hussie deserves it

Would have been better if he had realized he was straight. That way, Dave could come out as gay at the same time he came out as straight. Of course, ideally all the human characters would be straight but that wasn't happening the second Tumblr became Homestuck's largest fanbase.

That's it

They killed you Jade.

dirk, straight?