This is Electric Nachos

This is Electric Nachos.

Say something nice about her Sup Forums.

What do electric nachos taste like?

I can only describe the flavor as quite the shocking sensation. Get it?

>Say something nice about her Sup Forums.
>I'd hit it
probably the best thing i can say about her

She isn't this annoying bitch. Holy fuck. How can Sup Forums hate Elektra some much and not say anything about this annoying cunt?

Big Tiddies.

>Hating ebony titty monster
user pls

Missy was annoying as fucc but her actions made sense. I mean, she's trying to act like a cop in a superhero situation and that always makes characters into turbocunts.

I liked Elektra, but bro, have you seen those udders?

Isn't she too old for Danny?

no

Any decent pics of them around?

I liked you in "Les Bleus"
You deserved better.

Misty has big beautiful tiddies and a thicc ass, Elektra doesn't even have that

Elektra has honestly never had a good adaptation.

The STATE of Marvel that the parody version of her from The Tick is a more compelling character.

>Shitting on Best girl and was one the saving graces of Luke Cage.

Get fucked Electro.

She's not the worst Netflix Marvel villain. That's the nicest thing I can say.

Hey, guys, are the Hand just a bunch of incompetent losers in the comics too? Was the show faithful in this respect?

Why does Hollywood think Greeks are a nonwhite race?

She was cooler with the mask. Why the hell do they keep showing her ugly manhorseface off?

Who is? I vote for Alexandra. Only badass thing she did was make Gao look like an order taking bitch.

True.

Alexandra is definitely the biggest disappointment.
In retrospect, all her "threatening and badass" lines become hilarious to listen to.

The worst fucking part about her is she did absolutely nothing the entire show aside from *TELEPORTS BHIND U* to display why she's the leader/middle finger of The Hand.

She's French, actually. As for the "non-white", well, there's a group of Afrocentrists who claim ancient Greeks were Black. See BBC's Troy where Achilles is Black.

>French
The actress I mean.

The cancer thing goes nowhere too.

Well, the show takes place over like 3-4 days, she's given weeks to live. that set up the conflict I think?

Oh no, Sigourney Weaver was killed by her zombie daughter with a surprise stab from behind while she was atop a giant pit and just about to complete her evil plan to extender her life using an ancient mythological entity. Whoever could have foreseen that outcome.

why was she asian as a child?

I appreciate her tits but boy am I glad her arm got cut off

Yes. And he's much too qt for her.

The actress is half asian.

>ugly
nigga you blind

>Matt wanted to retire as Daredevil and leave Karen for this

I legitimately enjoyed the dynamic between her and Matt this season, the woman he loved who he was willing to run away with that died comes back to life, they both still love each other but due to circumstances they nearly kill each other, I thought their fight in the season finale was a great way to make the sub-par build up that was S2

Can someone post Misty Titty? You know, for reference.

I remember reading some Elektra stuff when I was binging the Ultimate universe, but I've never really read anything else of her.

Does she have some good runs?

misty doesn't know all that the viewers know. she doesn't fully grasp the threat posed by the hand beyond them being a criminal organization and she isn't helped by luke and the rest not bringing her up to speed. as far as she is concerned, it's a police matter and all these vigilantes are doing is making stuff worse.

>marvel copies elektra's costume
>gets a new one in her latest netflix appearance
kek

Judging by her looks, she could definitely be Greek though

>The STATE of Marvel that the parody version of her from The Tick is a more compelling character.
Who?

tfw she had a more comic book accurate Elektra costume in the FUCKING GI JOE MOVIE

She lives in a world that's been attacked by aliens and has been defended by a norse god.

No

>tfw I'd rather rewatch said GI Joe movie than most of the Netflix MCU

did you see them together? they had actual chemistry and she looked like she would actually fuck man. Animal magnetism = redhead that's just kind of there to be a wet blanket.

I wanna see Misty's Mistys

Her daredevil getup was a better look but she needed something more villain-y

Will she get a metal arm now?

>Alexandra is the mother from The Room

like pottery it rhymes

she need a better casting.

Yes.

Colleen mentioned to Misty Danny is using his money in a special treatment at the end of Defenders.

I haven't watched the Defenders yet but I unironically enjoyed Elektra and the Hand in Daredevil season 2. Magical kung-fu and ninjas is my fucking jam.

Y-you fucking faggot!

>Only badass thing she did was make Gao look like an order taking bitch
And even then you can argue that retrospectively Gao was just playing along waiting for her chance to fuck her up. So, in the end she was being played like a tool.
I guess they tried to go for a "relatable" tragic character with Alexandra, but she ended up being lame as fuck.

Salty milk and coins

She didn't really do enough to be annoying, plus she has gigantic tits