No-one likes Turkroaches
>India vs Pakistan
One big poo fight but everyone backs India

Honourable mentions:
USA vs Canada
USA vs Mexico
Sweden vs Other Scandinavians
Russia vs Poland/Baltics

Which is your favourite to watch Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8MRCmWPuSo
vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aqua fresh vs tooth decay.

Israel vs Israel

Sweden Vs USA

Sweden really hates us and Americans can consistently bag on swedcucks

Australia vs Canada

everyone backs Straya because fucking leafs

Romania vs Hungary threads are always fun

Pls no bully no-one hates the Netherlands :3

Austria vs everyone

sage

Shut up and go play with yer kanjaroos ya crooked toothed smelly brit

That's asking for trouble

>Japan vs South Korea

This has so much potential. I wish we'd see more of it here.

And Canada doesn't have a good co-op ally.

all bants aside Russia and Ukraine really seem to hate each other's guts

youtube.com/watch?v=p8MRCmWPuSo

Understandable though desu

>no ally
>implying were that desperate
Go back to shoving up digeridoos up your ass

Argentina Vs UK has some bretty funny banter here

Fuck off, we both a land of weak cucks

Greece Vs. Turkey is quite rare but always entertaining

>Sweden vs other Scandinavians
kek

Funniest is always Japan vs South Korea, even if it's white Americans/Euros teaching English over there RPing.

FTFY

football bantz = best bantz

Remember : it began with Agincourt, but ended with Castillon.

Switzerland vs. all the blows

Trump means I didnt get to use this so Im posting it now.

Romania vs Memegary tbqh senpai

meh,
is only funny during larger cups

>USA vs Canada
>USA vs Mexico

Doesn't your competition need to be relevant before it can be a rivalry?

I would vote for the UK vs France rivalry since they have been BTFO one another for centuries.

USA vs Everyone

Everyone vs Canada.

Because everyone hates the shitposters. They never win either

It really is

>Poland vs Germany
Polacks are stil buttmad about 1939, and Krauts want their old clay back.

>MFW theres no contest, so theres no mention

It goes waaaaaaaaaaay before 39 my dear burger.

>Turkey vs Everyone

didn't the krauts and pols, use to be friends?
what happen'd? did you let to many jews through your boarders into germany?

I like India v Pakistan because they actually kill each other. Plus, Pakistan isn't alone, they have China and the U.S. also gives them money to "fight terrorism" but it actually goes to building their military on their border with India. The only negative is that India constantly BTFO Pakistan. Honorable mention for England v Ireland for the bantz.

Japan and Korea used to be a brutal angry rivalry, but over the last couple of years worst korea went full social experiment so we staryed seeing a lot less of them.

We mess with the Australians when they are awake.

>england vs celts
FTFY

>paki education

Eh, the US-UK relationship is more of a rocky balboa-apollo creed enemies to friends story than a rivalry.

That being said the Brits always act like spoiled entitled cunts, I would blame it on the nanny state but appare tly their shittiness goes back generations.

WW1
>pole lack of education

>That being said the Brits always act like spoiled entitled cunts
HAH! HAHAHAHA!

>ww1
>polish state

oh my god... that punjabi uni thought you well

my farts smell like roses!
yours run down your leg.

>thought

Kek

Axis vs Allies

I worked as a poker dealer in Vegas for a few years and every time an Irish tourist came in I would have the cocktail waitress makes their drinks really strong. Once the Irishman's face was good and red I would just say to him, "What do you think of the English." Everyone at the table loved it when they would go on a 20 minute rant about how they "'ate te fookin English." Also, when a drunk Englishman would come to the table I would ask them what's it like to be from Scotland and watch them freak out.

im asking a qustion because we didn't learn the history of irrelevent countrys.
you pleb.
just admit you dont know shit about history and go back to learning more english in the hope you can get out of your shithole

about right, ask the english man about the welsh, see how long it takes them to mention sheep shagging

>Learn English
>Countrys
>Not countries

Lad your making us look bad please stop.

I think you dropped out of kindergarten, lad.

Are Polacks butthurt over the crusade not leaving when they were done, or the Prussian anally raping your old commonwealth. Whenever the commonwealth comes up it is the mostly a bitter rivalry of all Poland vs Lithuania. In which both scream about clay and the Poles whine that they could have been a great empire if it wasn't for shiftless lithuanians.

For more examples of this type of butthurt read mein kamph or witness the rarity of Austro-Hungarian banter.

Poles did jack shit in the wars we had to wage for the commonwealth. Poles better be happy we defended their asses.

German vs British, French, Austrian, Swiss or just about everyone really. Russia vs Ukraine on the other hand is pretty shitty because they just get super butthurt at each other and not in a funny way.

Poles vs Russians and Ukrainians is always fun.

Honorable mention for Hungary vs Romania.

UK vs USA
Turkey vs UK
Australia vs Canada
Canada vs USA
France vs Germany
Germany vs Italy
USA vs Mexico
Peru vs The Entire South American Continent

Belgium vs itself

Japan vs. South Korea is my absolute favorite. Those guys go for the fucking jugular and it's a hilarious thing to witness.

dingoes ate your babies all the time

Brits act stuffy and superior because they earned it with their empire desu. It's the same reason Americans are arrogant: you earned it by being top dog.

I didn't include UK vs US because it's mostly friendly banter on here, like UK vs Australia.

Canada vs Australia

Kek

Every Belgian poster on here hates the idea of Belgium

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

Tbqh with you senpai its fascinating how you literally wrecked everyone in the medieval ages and the Napoleonic era (you were at war with literally half of Europe) but you got destroyed from 1870's to the Vietnam war.

US v. the entire European continent

>but you got destroyed from 1870's to the Vietnam war.

Didn't know we lost WW1, Sino French War. Thanks Serbia

Kek.

Speak for yourself frenchie

Hungary vs Romania and all the slavsphere entering the arena is pretty funny, it's like watching WWE but with eastern europeans.
Sweden vs the rest of Scandinavia is sad though.

>krauts and poles
>friends

You have some history to learn m8.

Stupid belgians, they ruined Belgium.

You lost WW1. Germany invaded you. Anglos had to liberate you again.

Aren't Poles Prussians in denial though?

Winning the war doesent mean you didnt suffer huge casualties, and the flower of Freanch youth being decimated isn't worth Alsac-Lorren.

We also "won" WW1 but lost half of the male population. Thats not a victory.

uk - germany is hilarious, mainly because germans getting pent up online and how they word stuff is fucking funny

uk - france is just tedious now, if there wasnt a post limit the thread would just keeep onnn goiinggg

uk - argentina is basically just an annihilation against argies where EVERYONE just teams up against them. you rarely see Sup Forums unite unless its a uk - argentina thread

the cutest rivalry is probably watching the eastern euro countries bump heads, maybe its the broken english but either way its entertaining and endearing

Before Sweden's depravity was well known scandi banter was pretty good: They rejected the Fingolian, called Norway cod fuckers, called Danes soft germanic cucks, and they all hated Sweden for controlling then for long periods of time under their empire.

More like some Prussians are Poles in denial The Teutonic nights were the first to start germanizing the Poles.

>Post about the Hundred Years war
>In which the UK got kicked out of France
>Literally lost to a women

fun fact
IDF actually fought against Israeli militias, including casualties and even a naval battle.
OY VEY
it's because of the goyim

Huh ok .. then Soviet Union lost WW2 good to know.
Anyway, you don't know our history to say that we get destroyed from 1870's to the Vietnam war

Yeah because you're irrelevant.
t. Another irrelevant country

No, Prussians were a Baltic tribe.

Canada is a massive fag because it is influenced by france and france is a fag country.

it is some of the best shit because it is incedibly Sup Forums. the movie Defamation comes to mind

Oz vs NZ.

They think they're smarter than us. Lol.

Probably because they live on a dank ass island similar to the UK without the character and proud history.

>India vs Pakistan

always amusing

This.

Shit that is the second part. Here is the first

That's handy for a Brit..

>t. Leb

Canada vs Turkey

Enjoy your paki rape circles