THE DEFENDERS

Why must every Marvel Netflix show with Luke Cage in it include an overly long sex scene?

Look Perlmutter I know Cage is a Sex God. No need to remind me all the time.

BLACKED.COM
No really, (((hollywood))) pushes the interracial fetish since forever, are you living under a rock?

That scene was like 15 seconds, dude, and it's the only one. Get over it, there's more to hate in Defenders.

>You need a reason to show big black dick

I complete agree with you every one else's starting was about them,you didn't see Danny fuck the chink but no the nigger walks out of jail and smashed the chick within minutes no need.
>That scene was like 15 seconds, dude, and it's the only one. Get over it, there's more to hate in Defenders

Like you said so why do it what's the point.

Kek at whitebois paying money for their own destruction.

Danny does fuck Colleen in the Iron Fist series though.

Please tell me that's not Claire.

yeah, that's claire :\

I'm eagerly waiting for her to fuck Jess already.

I hope Luke fucks Karen so Matt won't be with herr

Because the place looked a little like Aunt May's apartment, I thought they broke into her place and fucked, then Peter would walk by and freak out.

>please tell me Luke Cage doesn't have sex with his original love interest
I don't know what to tell you

It was a left over plot thread from LC's series.

Honestly I'm all for BLACKED scenes solely because of how much they trigger insecure faggots like OP.

Defenders Season 2 should be a harem series where Luke just fucks his way through the female cast.

Wait a sec....

>JJ
>Claire
>Misty

Shit all he needs is Karen and Colleen and he completes the full house.

I'm wondering if they're going to go the Misty route with Danny or if they're going to keep shipping him with Colleen.

It's funny how our four main characters are The Defenders but Colleen actually takes out a leader of the Hand while everyone else is punching goons in the face.

I think they're gonna keep him with Colleen and Luke with Claire.

Claire and Colleen have more on screen chemistry and so if I was running the show I'd want an excuse to keep them interacting and Heroes for Hire would be perfect for that.

I don't like how involved Claire is getting with all this. I understand she's the primary female character and ties all the shows together but the Night Nurse should really be on the sidelines.

FISTED

I'd agree but Im in love with Rosario Dawson so I can't complain

Too bad. I wish Claire appeared more in Daredevil with the good writers

>sex scenes with absolutely no nudity
>no one looks like they're enjoying themselves
What is even the point?

ADULT THEMES

>interracial
She may have Hispanic in her but she is still black so it doesn't count as interracial.

It'll be a cold day in hell before that ugly fuck fucks that blonde goddess.

>overly long sex scene
t. 2 pump chump

That was honestly one of the shortest sex scenes I've seen on TV in a long time. What's got you so triggered?

You must not have watched Jessica Jones.

Why didn't matt hate electra for killing stick?

I thought it was pretty hot. Wish it was longer. Claire is cute when she's getting her vagina demolished. Cute!

Because he's a very attractive man, and people like those buns.

Because the pussy game is ridiculous.

negros arent attractive

>I complete agree with you every one else's starting was about them,you didn't see Danny fuck the chink but no the nigger walks out of jail and smashed the chick within minutes no need.
edgelord much?

It must hurt seeing your oneitis get blacked.

Because he's never really liked Stick recently and she's "not in control."

So are they gonna make Karen a drugged up whore?

oh cool. a nazi.

BLACKED is the highest of kinos

oh cool. a faggot.

In your subjective opinion

Never thought I'd see a post this patrician on Sup Forumsmblr.

Does anyone even liked Blacked? Good cinematography and attractive actors but I want to see girls get pounded. Blacked is too soft.

I just watch it for the women if I see it at all, they have some fine looking ladies.

>she is from another race so it doesn't count as interracial
appart from that, she is white as fuck

Liberals have an obsession with being BLACKED.

Well, Bendis probably demanded it

Alright big guy how long do you last

literally nothing edgy about what he said

Karen is gettnig FRANKED. And Matt doesn't look at anyone that's not Elektra, or anyone for that matter because he's fucking blind.

>why show fight scenes I'm means what's the point

you fucking americans and obsession with sex. grow up.

>Why must every Marvel Netflix show with Luke Cage in it include an overly long sex scene?

Picture yourself in the same position. You just got out of a stint in prison. Rosario Dawson is waiting for you at home. What do you do?

Fuck Misty instead.

Yeah I was hoping the Hand killing her was what brought them all together, which honestly probably would have been better and faster than what we got

Anybody get teh vibe that even though Luke was with Claire, anytime he and Jessica were alone I half expected them to go at it like rabbits.

5 pumps

>claire cies
>cage cries
>jessica comforts him
>he puts a baby inside her
>trish takes this opportunity to replace jess as a hero and becomes hellcat

fucking normies

What?

Marvel has always included BLACKED scenes. It's because it sells to Marvel fans. I wouldn't be surprised if 40% of Marvel fans over the age of 18 had a BLACKED subscription.

The real reason it's always interracial is because Hollywood has been desperately trying to get the growing black middle class to watch their movies for almost 30 years now and it'd be considered racist if they only hooked the token black guy up with the token black woman.

Only a small number of complete dumbfucks get mad about this shit so they're considered an acceptable loss in trying to get that untapped black middle class market. It's why there's always exactly one black guy in every movie and TV show and he's never the main character, and the same reason why there's exactly one Asian to appeal to the new gold mine, China.

Stop attributing to SJWs and your nebulous jew conspiracy what's actually just about money. If there WAS a conspiracy, it's more likely that the whole SJW craze is manufactured to get more attention from minorities, because the token characters haven't been working very well historically.

Do people really talk after having sex?