/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Acceptable Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Adventures in Wild Space #4: The Darkness (Aug 15)
Star Wars #34 (Aug 16)
Poe Dameron #18 (Aug 16)

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtube.com/watch?v=-b7GAhnVwhA

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=ye6GCY_vqYk

>Battlefront 2 - Behind the Story
youtube.com/watch?v=pryBP4K-_34

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/star-wars-jabba-hutt-movie/
io9.gizmodo.com/rian-johnson-is-fully-aware-the-last-jedi-might-sound-l-1797685912
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best girl

fuck off

you cunts have permanently ruined these threads

Gamescom with SWBII's space battles and the Fondor story mission next week. The Force Friday and the new novels the week after that.

The tide is turning. We're almost out of the dry season.

>getting hyped for Clones on Naboo led by Rey vs Maul Clankers

The only thing bad you mentioned was Rey being there, which for the last fucking time, is not confirmed to be in the actual game. They said it was only like that at E3 to reveal Rey, and they hadn't even worked out how heroes and era playlists are even going to work at that point. If there was a battle on Naboo, then there was a battle on Naboo. And Maul is in the appropriate era, they can't have him force to fight against both sides, that would be retarded. They did the same thing the 2005 game did and everyone accepted it then.

All the trailers excluding the E3 footage one has been entirely focused on staying accurate to the era. Look at the latest trailer; ST ships & heroes in the ST maps, OT ships and heroes on the OT maps, PT ships and heroes on the PT maps, they even had Anakin/Ahsoka's voices play over the TCW map footage. (Also fuck yes, Ryloth)

So quit your whining.

I thought that Fondor was just the Space Battle map they're showing off. I dont think they would spoil an entire campaign mission, especially like 2 months before release.

Granted, it might have been a communication error, but what I've gathered from the devs' tweets indicated that we're getting a look at the campaign too.

They haven't really shown much from the campaign yet, at all, so at least a short-ish demo isn't out of question.

Why is the ST a Game of Thrones copy just without the best scenes(when they bang)?

Speaking of Star Wars games, anyone looking forward to Crisis on Umbara?

Kylo will bang Padme and Rey. Kylo bangs Rey,Padme,Leia. All the SW woman.

I'm so happy that Finn will die in The Last Jedi. The galaxy will be finally free from the last non-human. Now Rey will have a great familly with Kylo.

Post the most funny Star Wars toys/Hasbro mistakes.

>We live in a timeline where Reylo isn't just possible but it actually happens.
>Post Reylo.

>not wanting non-canon confrontations for playable maps

Is this a thing? Because one of the problems the old battlefronts had was that you couldn't set up clones against the empire (outside of a pretty meh kamino mission), or droids against rebels.

Hell, if it's just a multiplayer/single player match, I'd gladly pay money to have the Ewoks led by Count Dooku face off against the Geonosians led by Kylo Ren, all while on the first Death Star. It'd be fun as shit.

>They're still making SWTOR content

I thought most people stopped playing that when it became apparent that Star Wars fans in general co-operate as well as a group of coked up 8 year olds, and that the best parts of the game were stuff you did on your own, and story parts you learned on your own.

I just banged 12 Porgs,ask me anything.
Also,post Porgs.

I'd want to. I just bought 5 Porg interactive toys by Hasbro. I'm going to make some modifications and holes so I can put my...you know...

>Hasbro mistakes
not a 2 pack with Ezra

Funny thing, I found one with the toys swapped. It was Ezra in Maul's place.

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING

YOU'RE NOT ONLY SAMEFAGGING, BUT YOU'RE REPOSTING YOUR SAME SHITTY FUCKING SHITPOSTS FROM LAST THREAD.

FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF.

MODS PLEASE FUCKING BAN THIS IDIOT.

Stop using big letters. You are exactly like him.
Just don't reply,is that hard for you?

>I want rediculous never-gonna-happen stuff that nobody asked for in a game where people are paying $60 to be immersed in Star Wars battles they actually know and love

If he hadn't been consistently posting about porgs and reylo for the past 10 fucking threads, I wouldn't be mad. I've been ignoring it for days now, but I come from the last thread to see the exact same four posts AGAIN at the start of this one. Its fucking rediculous and mods need to do their job.

Reminder that women ruin literally everything.

It's not true. You ruin everything. The man ruin everything. Woman have saved Star Wars.

Reminder that Padme/Natalie is the best SW waifu ever. Post some Padme ;)

yes i love padme

I'm stoked for it. Creepy dark world full of monsters and getting to rid myself of a traitor at the same time? Bioware's got my money, now they can have my seed.

Krennic is the best waifu. Post chads.

No,I don't want to know. Why are you doing this?

Snoke was a playboy when he was younger. He is the boss on Cantonica. Rey and Kylo will travell with Luke there and figth Snoke.
Kylo will get injured,Rey will fight three Praetorian Guards and beat them easy and then Rey and Kylo will fall in the trash compactor. The movie ends with Luke preparing to fight Snoke.

>Post chads.

I want the artwork of the package nao.

What ship is the detail on the left from? I don't recall seeing anything like that at Scarif.

Not chodes?

Post your SW toy collection.

who /unbox toys and play with them/ here

A Jabba the Hutt movie set in the underworld of the SW universe is in development. It will have the director Guilermo Del Toro and it will be Godfather style.

Who still buys toys? This is not how you get laid.

Wut

hopefully we get a movie set in the underworld of coruscant that finishes boba's tcw storyline

Question for those who collect toys. You order them online or do you go to the store? I'd be embarrassed as fuck giving it to the cashier, let alone browse the toy section.

Now we have:
YODA SPIN OFF
EP1
EP2
TCW
EP3
HAN SOLO SPIN OFF
KENOBI SPIN OFF
REBELS
JABBA SPIN OFF
ROGUE ONE
EP4
EP5
EP6
BOBA FETT SPIN OFF
EP7
EP8
EP9

pottery

I go to the store with my girlfriend. They think that we buy them for our "kids".

the boba fett spin off would probably be before episode 4.

screenrant.com/star-wars-jabba-hutt-movie/

Boba escapes from the Sarlac. It was confirmed by Disney.

>TLJ is a copy of ESB
I'm calling it now!

>lies
>deceptions

how would Disney even know they are only the parent company.

It's Guilermo's fault. He said that he wants a Jabba Hutt movie 4 months ago. Look now! Iyt's happening. Star Wars is dead.

Is the Jabba movie going to be rated R? If not then I don't care. They should've make an TOR or KOTOR movie.

At last Reylo is unique!

yeah but what if they make it and its good, or what if they don't make it at all.

io9.gizmodo.com/rian-johnson-is-fully-aware-the-last-jedi-might-sound-l-1797685912

Why tho?

Jabba is cool and all but he's rather sedentary. Not a great subject for a star wars movie.

i don't think the movie is gonna be 2 hours of him just sitting there, its more likely the film would center on other characters, and be reminiscent of the jabba episode of TCW

Ok, but will this guy be in it?

Yes! Post Reylo! You are great! Let the post be a little lewd this time,okay?

Why can they no longer take risks and make something original?

if he is it will make the whole idea worthwhile.

rian said he was going to do original things. and even if he doesn't we still have the anthology films

Because thats how Hollywood works.

>risks are risky
>investors just want you to make money
>do non.risk boring garbage which sells atleast well enough to please everyone somewhat
>keep doing business

jesus fucking christ Sup Forums go home, rogue one proved they are willing to take risks and before you say "BUT XWINGS" if you want a fucking movie without anything from star wars in it watch literally any movie that doesn't have star wars in the title.

that being said i how TLJ is more original than TFA.

C U T E
U
T
E

>Rogue One proved they are willing to take risks
>cut the thing into pieces and needed to film 30% new content for it because pure war movies in that setting are too risky for them plus they also wanted Vader in it

There was a Jedi Hutt more powerfull than Yoda. They could explore also the Supreme Chancellor Hutt who ruled the republic 200 years. Maybe they will explore the Hutt reproduction too. I hope Jabba had a wife and didn't give birth to that little guy by himself...

Post sexy Anakin/Kenobi.

made up rumors, the recuts were to make it more like a war movie, and

>STAR WARS CHARACTERS IN A STAR WARS MOVIE

i bet you were pissed when they forced Darth Vader into ESB too

i want Sup Forums to go

Did Kylo bang Rey? Will Kylo have a son?

No,post some sexy Jabba. Did he mate with the dancers? With Leia? Did Boba bang Leia? Is Boba Kylo's father???

>those who disagree must be from another board

Twins.

I think I remember Pablo saying that Hutts had sexes

so you like rebels but hate rogue one?

Most importantly, who is Rotta's mother?

No Porgs?

Just fyi, are talking to at least two different people. And I like both.

>everyone who doesn't praise the new Disney overlords is a Sup Forums idiot

That said:
Rebels is decent.
Rogue One is boring.
And TFA is fucking terrible.

Jabba himself.

What happened to this thread?

i hate TFA, and also Disney has no creative control.

>Reylo poster
>Is a Brony
Omg!

Same thing as the last thread, and the one before it.

It's a flashpoint, not a planet. You don't get to actually explore it
Think of it as Rakata Prime

Keep posting,but please. New Reylo content.

Reylo is _____

The real reason risks arent being taken is because, the individual directors and writers don't want to make something that isn't quintisential star wars and not because of some Disney conspiracy to have mass market appeal.

>I'm calling it now!
This has been apparent for quite a while user.

Alright as far as ships go but annoying when spammed

Reylo is love,passion,adventure ;),familly.

Snow planet? Hoth? Tie Bombers??? Please tell me there is no asteroid field...

>implying those C-rate Disney directors have any idea what Star Wars is

Putting Tie-Fighters and X-Wings everywhere with a few moralfags fighing edgelords in the background doesn't make it Star Wars

>KotFE/ET was tenn different levels of absolute garbage to a point where everyone wishes it was a fever dream
>RNG gearing is fucking cancer
>Massive content drought
>Iokath is shit
>Heavily requested Manaan SH was a massive disappointment
>Recent class changes make shit classes even shittier and good classes shit
It's a fucking feat that they made an MMO with the Star Wars brand go to shit

Its salt.

If we're calling things at one point they will try to trip the walkers and these spikes will cut the tow cables.
Its gonna happen

Is it really "quintessential" if it's just ripping off the original story point for point?

I don't consider the Beat Bugs quintessential Beatles.

Is Chad another new forced meme?

It's been an /r9k/ meme for years, user