Why were the girls taller in Teen Titans?

Kind of weird to have the girls be obviously taller than the main guys they are shipped with. (Note that Starfire is much shorter than in the comics, yet the height gap was quite deliberately kept.)

Because it isn’t that starfire is taller than robin is that you have three body types plus cyborg, tall, medium, and short.

Girls have there growth spurt at the start of puberty, males at the end. Its called TEEN titans so they are in the middle or late puberty.

oh my god I'm taller than cyborg.

Because Star is an alien that belongs to a warrior race and Raven is a demon, while Beast Boy is the youngest member of the team. I guess Robin is just short.

Robin and Beast boy have always been manlets.

at least beast boy can go beast mode and be a horse or a gorilla. robin is an eternal manlet.

Robin does eventually grow, seeing as he's taller than Star as Nightwing in that timeskip episode. Being BB is just suffering though: he stayed short, got fat AND he's balding

Starfire shouldn't exist.

>Girls have there growth spurt at the start of puberty, males at the end. Its called TEEN titans so they are in the middle or late puberty.

This. Don't you remember at 14? A lot of the girls were bigger than the guys.

Wait, OP, you ARE older than 14 right??

There is also the fact that neither of those girls is actually human. We're dealing with biology that may function on entirely different paths.

Starfire is an alien and Raven is a half-demon.

There's also the possibility that they're older than Robin and BB.

>Why were the girls taller in Teen Titans?
>Cyborg is taller than all of them

>says Starfire shouldn't exist
>posts the ONE version of Batgirl that shouldn't exist
Not saying you're retarded, but... oh wait, yes I am.

But Starfire is the same age in that episode. We don't get to see what she looks like older, she could become the amazon from the comics.
Does Cyborg even have a well-defined height? Also, he's not usually shipped with either of the girls, so his height relative to them is much less important.

>Gar is short
>They're teens, so Raven and Dick are still about equal height
>Star is an Amazon
>Vic's a huge dude

This shouldn't even be a question

No shit, the real question is why the producers of the show chose to have the characters be those specific heights. That's the weird part, because there are very few cartoons where there's even one pairing with a taller girl.

...I just gave you the reason.
Their relative heights as couples is incidental to the fact that Gar and Vic are supposed to be shortest and tallest respectively and Star has always been tall. They didn't go "HMMM WE SHOULD MAKE THE GIRL TALLER IN BOTH COUPLES!" or something.

What you wrote barely qualifies as an explanation, let alone an actual reason.

All of my ships have delicious height difference.

The answer is that nobody fucking gives a flying fuck that some people may ship ""tall"" girls with manlets.

>nobody fucking gives a flying fuck
Seems redundant...

Raven and beastboy can alter their heights

From what I could gather from a quick research:
>In the comics:
>Nightwing: 5'11"
>Starfire: 6'4"
>Raven: 5'11"
>Beast Boy: 5'8"
>Cyborg: 6'6"
So, these may not be their final heights, but Tamaranians are YUGE, Gar is a manlet and Cyborg is BIG motherfucker.

>There are three specific height choices (Vic is tallest, Gar is shortest, Star is second tallest) based on character dynamics and accuracy to the comics.
>This ends up with each girl being taller than the boy she likes. Just because Gar is shortest and Star is tall.
>WHY DID THEY CHOOSE THAT THOUGH

Are you autistic or something

>based on character dynamics and accuracy to the comics.
That's already far more of a reason that that other dumbass user gave.

>Say it three times
>Only clicks when explicitly told that this is the same in the comics

Okay, yeah, you are autistic.

Hate to break it to ya, user, but if you're posting anywhere on Sup Forums you are autistic by definition.

Whatever makes you feel normal I guess.

>Why were the girls taller than the guys THEY WERE SHIPPED WITH*

FTFY
l2read faggot

In the land of the autists, the normal guy is the weird one.

Eh, too stylized. This one's better.

When will they ever learn?

Why does it matter that the girls are taller than the guys they are shipped with? It seems like such an irrelevant detail to focus on.

Because the boys were still teenagers so they (except Cyborg) still had some growing to do while the girls reached their max height

Dick has always been short. His family were trapeze artists.

>tfw no amazonian Raven gf.

Why do you give a shit about this and Starfire is tall as fuck, dumbass

>decide to search for average male gymnasts height
>find the stats for the 2016's Olympics USA Team
>the TALLEST of them is 5'9"

>t. manlet

BBxRae isn't a ship in the show though, it's an eerily widespread headcanon.

It happened for a few issues in Geoff Johns' run in the comics I suppose, but that's different continuities.

>t. shitposter
Back to Sup Forums with you.

The only surprising one is Raven. 5'11" is quite tall for a normal, non-athlete woman. That's like top 2%.

>t. Sup Forumsmblr

>stylized
Im sure you don't know what that means.

Should've known some fag would point that out. Hey faggot, I know what it means and it's still perfectly applicable here - it's stylized according to the artist's drawing preferences, so it doesn't look like the original show.

Cyborg is like 40

Alien Princess

Dick before he knows what his dick is for

Half-Demon Princess

Boy.

This height shit just illustrates how superficial some people/women are. Like i've seen some asian women try to bring this topic up in real life and they just look like retards and then start laughing as if real life is like the internet or as if they're not making themselves look cheap and dumb in the process.

>muh sjw boogeymen!

>Posts Sup Forumsfag on Sup Forums

expected

>Continues to shitpost
Expected.

Starfire is always taller than Dick, and Beast Boy is pretty young in the show. Hasn't had time to growth spurt yet.

I'm glad they made the girls taller, makes more sense.

I'm a different user, stupid woman

>5'6
>starfire's max height
you new buddy?

That's a different Starfire though, like she doesn't even have pupils...

Did you just assume my gender?!

That's the main continuity.

By the way you're acting you're a dumb cunt, a tranny or somewhere in between. This whole thread reeks of stupid bitches. See

That's the shitty continuity. The cartoon is vastly superior.

But I agree. This height stuff seems pretty superficial and pointless. I'm not sure why OP made this thread.

Someone post the gif of the Asian girls laughing at Zaheer and P'li from LoK kissing.

Us shorties are best height for martial arts, building impressive muscle, and gymnastics. Woot!

Nice double dubs, good shit

>tfw no gf taller than me

Raven is also half demon.

...sauce

Nah the comic versions are way more interesting.

What awful bodies, both look like males crossdressing.

>interesting
Not sure we share a definition for that word, user...

Extra Tall Lauren Phillips v Extra Small Alice Merchesi

Ur mom is a crossdressing male.

Injustice threads has some good taste in ships

this

>another weeaboo titans thread

>implying there's anything wrong with a thread on the 3rd-best cartoon of all time

Ching chang ping pong baka desu gaijin no rikey anime!

I saw better character development on fucking street sharks and better plot lines in Marvel's Super Hero Squad show.

I've seen better shitposting on Sup Forums several times today alone. You're not doing a very good job, user.

It's the right word tho.
>comic version of Beast boy and Raven is a self-hating hollywood star and a naive sheltered nun with homocidal impulses.
>cartoon version is daria and a generic goofball

>he has different opinions he must be a shit poster!

This show and Puffy AmiYumi along with Prime Time Toonami and the anime filled Adult Swim before it became Adult Swim THE SETH MCFARLANE YEARS were CN's desperate attempt to cash in on weeaboo trash. And it worked judging by how much you're defending this show.

Bet you loved HiHi PuffyAmiYumi Show too.

You had two amazing shows going on at the same time, He-Man's revival and Justice League, old showings of BTAS, Batman Beyond and Superman, but people only care about this show cause of Raven and StarFire, who act nothing like the comic counter parts they're based off of.

is that boob jiggle an edit?

>unzips zynthos

its amazing how vilified people on Sup Forums get towards old teen titans

they speak about it like it was the second coming of johnny test as a result of either 1) to troll fans of it who wont shut up or 2) making it sound much worse than it was in order to support ttgo

It was an oppai jiggle to appeal to the anime fans.

No, it's real.

thanks tmsfag

It was just made into an anime clone for the purpose of views. And people only praise the good episodes. What about the fucking Whacky Race episode? Or several other lack luster episodes? For every 'good' episode, there were usually two shit ones following it.

And TeenTitans Go is actually more inline with the fucking comic the whole series was based on then 00's Teen Titans.

>Bet you loved HiHi PuffyAmiYumi Show too.
Oh I get it now, you actually think people like TT (or other shows like it) BECAUSE it looks like anime!?

No, user, people such as myself like them because we care about WRITING QUALITY. And Teen Titans in particular has GREAT writing, even AMAZING writing in some cases.

Your shitty example doesn't even come close in that sense, so why would I like it?

(Also, The Batman > BTAS. And spelling "shit poster" like that makes it clear you're a newfag.)

Yes, the amazing episode writing like introducing silkie or the fucking whacky race episode

Those two episodes are some of my favorites. ESPECIALLY the racing one, just about every second of that ep is brilliant.

>the fucking Whacky Race episode
wasn't that one of the last episodes in the last season?
Honestly, I think most of the episodes are pretty solid
The worst part about 'revved up' was that it teased the shit out of the macguffin thing and everyone expected to see it, but we were too young to know to expect to not see it

Like honestly, the first season absolute gold
second through fourth, silver with gold nuggets
fifth season got a little weird for me, but that's because it didn't focus on the titan dynamic as a group because they were all out doing their own shit

who
cares

Name 10 shitty episodes
Because I can't and I honestly want to hear your opinion
It'd be cool if you described why they were bad

Cyborgs only 6'. What the fuck. I just assumed with the robot everything hed be at least 6'5".

And Beastboy is a total manlet.

First season is barely watchable sometimes, the fifth season is the best by far. You have some seriously shit taste.

>tfw 6'7" lanklet
>have a kink for wanting to have a taller girlfriend, but shed probably be some feakshow giant that cant walk properly

Superman and Batman are about 6'1 or 2"
that's a decent height
Also, it'd be weird if he were taller

I'd take american anime over flash any day bruther