Shillary Draft Thread #2 - Hiroshimape, fix your servers Edition

Hillary wants war with Russia.

Why don't we start spamming that nu-male fag Hillary supporters will sign up to the US army to fight Russia.

Nu-Males will get scared that they might be signed up for the draft and won't vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a really good idea.

Works in Firefox. Chrome seems to need the secure version of the link. Pic related is updated.

That just looks like a feminist patriot meme.
Remmeber we want to scare white women into thinking that they will have to go and fight in the trenches against Russia.

There are some really good stills you can use from the Katy Perry music video, not sure what it's called, but google katy perry marine and there's loads of super appropriate pics.

Good meme from the other thread

Has anybody with a big subscriber base posted any of these?

Kek. Even more subversive since that stupid whore is an Illary supporter.

Some Hashtag ideas:
#WeFightWithHer #FightWithHer

For the SWJ Nu-males
#DefendOurWomen #DefendOurLGBT #Fight4OurWomen

Meme it.

Also, in general, avoid white, skinny women.

>calling him a bully will teach those evil racists

Jeez. It's like they're little children.

actually that one is too tryhard, numale bike one far better, subtle works better

>Not using an all-time classic
>#WeCanDoIt

Just put a Hillary logo at the bottom.

Bump

And the cuck version.

Remember, all EVIL WHITE MALES support Trump so they MUST NOT be drafted into the military as their racism, islamaphobia and Drump-support would make it obvious they would only be internal foes throwing wrenches into Hillary's military machine.

We'll prove that we're STRONGER TOGETHER and THIS ISN'T THEIR COUNTRY ANYMORE by exclusively enlisting women, minorities, undocumented immigrants, and Trans of all shapes and pronoun.

Here's why no Hillary Clinton supporters seem to have any problem with her being a war hawk:

They don't fight in our wars. This demographic (city people, basically) aren't soldiers. Soldiers mostly come from the rural parts of the country.

CTR: how many of you actually even know a soldier personally? I'm gonna guess none.

That's why you're okay with somebody who wants to start a third world war. Because you don't think you'll be fighting in it.

Based Dilbertman is right: they're bullies. And in this case they are literally going to be bullying people to their deaths.

>We'll prove that we're STRONGER TOGETHER and THIS ISN'T THEIR COUNTRY ANYMORE by exclusively enlisting women, minorities, undocumented immigrants, and Trans of all shapes and pronoun.

Here's the Hill-version.

Also, her official fonts:

my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip

Better?

was hoping to play on that angle, there are loads of women who don't know or care shit about politics but will vote hillary to see a woman in office for the first time

they will not jump on the bandwagon like usual if it looks like feminists are pushing "draft equality" and they won't vote hillary if it looks like war and getting drafted will come along with that vote

Here u go fresh OC

Will #FightTheDeplorables also fit?

Needs the logo at the bottom.

Brazzers?

This just looks like a regular #ImWithHer picture. You need to also explain the whole draft thing, otherwise it's meaningless.

the H-> logo

Really good.

wow you guys actually came up with something semi clever

good job

Brilliant

>actually that one is too tryhard, numale bike one far better, subtle works better

Lol dude, we need to scare the females. Do you think females are really going to want to fight and die in Russia?

Do you think that they want to be drafted? Working against females is a much stronger position.

Males are better let what happens to women up to imagination so there is no yas slay queen association possible.

I knew what you meant.
I was making a dumb joke and bumping the thread at the same time.

Saved.

#TogetherAgainstRussia

Based on how much trump supporters keep getting their asses kicked by liberals, we're not going to need you guys to fuck up Russia.

Anyone has the link to the first thread?

Kek. Every liberal "fight" I've seen, y'all act like a pack of feral niggers.
Thanks for the bump!

>might be signed up for draft
>might be
Oh they will be and that will be the only bright spot of a potential Hillary Presidency. I'm too old to get drafted at this point (at least the 1st wave of drafts), so watching these beta faggots get obliterated will be entertaining, to say the least.

It's this one -

Also, posting OC, first time doing this.

First Thread:

Don't forget #HerFightOurFight

>Males are better let what happens to women up to imagination so there is no yas slay queen association possible.

Not if you say "Hillary is for women being drafted"

Guaranteed that will make them reconsider their positions. Painting women as fighting and dying on the front lines is a serious issue and no person could consciously be for that.

Sorry Kremlin, but that doesn't work. You have to show hipsters faggots signing up for war. This just looks like pro-Hillary shilling.

Use pictures of trendy white kids. White women have absolutely no problem sending niggers to fight and die.

Here we go

>it's u-unfair!

War is unfair. Stay home and make the combat boots for the big boys, miss. The men have shit to wreck.

see
Nice man.

Also I'm using #herfightmyfight

This is also a good one for numales

fuck yes perfect

go for both, the left are pussies and none of their 756 genders will be down with the thought of getting drafted

>bump, good one from first bread

>Hillary will draft women into combat

Seems a bit intimidating rather than enticing.

Also, the text isn't centered well enough.

Kek. Thanks for the giggle m8.

Is that Jasmine Webb??

No idea. I picked it from Google, because it's not also a classic feminist icon, but also because this is a PoC version.

Try this instead:

Hillary is pushing to open up the draft to women
Will you join me on the front lines to fight for equality?

>White family

Not diverse enough.

actually this might just be the best idea ever! holy shit!

photoshopfags:
How about this with the text:
"I stand in the face of hatred and bigotry. I'm John Green, and my wife and I are signing up for the draft today. I #FightWithHer"

>Seems a bit intimidating rather than enticing.

It's supposed to be somewhat intimidating, to a certain extent.

I would remark that the draft is against a future war with Russia.

what website do we start spreading this?
I was thinking of making a tumblr and shit and try to get it out there?

Also we need to add an official

[Paid for by Hillary for America] box to all of these.

from the previous thread

Twitter and Tumblr are both good.

Try using this photo.

Why not do one for gays as well?

>#FagsForFreedom

nice Hans

>joins Army to fight Trump
>becomes faggot high heel wearing tarp
>Trump wins
>Now you have to fight for Trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#TogetherAgainstRussia
#enlistforher
#fightforher

right on the money

this, feminists don't appeal to people's sense of honor and ask for their loyalty, they insist reality is what they want it to be and shriek at everyone until they get their way

checked, and this too stay on message guys

hillary wants war with russia; numales and chicks will get drafted to fight if they vote for her

You retards are going to inspire these pussy fucks to enlist and make the military even weaker than it already is. For fucks sake they already allow trannies

YOU IDIOTS ARE FALLING FOR A CTR CAMPAIGN.

STOP MAKING ANY FORM OF PROPAGANDA MATERIAL FOR HER

IT'S NOT SUBVERSIVE. YOU ARE BEING SUBVERTED.

>Try using this photo.

Use a two panel meme with girls partying and this picture of the female American soldier.

Say something like "Women are ready to #fightforher"

Implying that women can't go out partying anymore they have to go and fight a war with Russia.

Nice try CTR

>welcome to Sup Forums here's a complimentary tinfoil hat

people don't want war with russia or any of her globalist warmongering

FUCK OFF I am already spreading it to my normie friends.
" WOAH I JUST SAW THIS AD BY CLINTON ON GOOGLE, IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS"

fucking dying at how well this will work

Is the fucking faggot wearing a onesie? A fucking onesie? This must be the next evolution of the beta-cuck-nu-fag.

>YOU GUYS ARE FALLING FOR A CTR CAMPAIGN THAT WILL MAKE WOMEN NOT WANT TO GET DRAFTED

Damn CTR is actually #notwither after all

Do you seriously think that bougie feminists are going to want to join the military?

Remember everyone

#Herfightourfight

Logo or no logo?

>Do you seriously think that bougie feminists are going to want to join the military?

They never were intelligent enough to think for themselves from the beginning.

On a scale of 10 to 10 how retarded are you?

Smaller logo and corner it.

smaller logo

here u go

smaller logo and font. Also if you could find one with a black male soldier and white female soldier that would work more.

PERFECT!

>It's 2017! I mean, come on!

>FUCK OFF I am already spreading it to my normie friends.
>" WOAH I JUST SAW THIS AD BY CLINTON ON GOOGLE, IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS"

What's the reaction?

you take yourself way too seriously bud.

I love this idea, OP! This should be all over social media. Everyone knows Hillary has beef with Russia. Epic lulz will ensue once normies start seeing ads that inspire them to die for Hillary.

Is this cover real? And i thought that we had it bad with propaganda. Damn, can't we be like partners at least. Russia has no money or power to do shit and everyone still shits on us. What for?

Done a few minor improvements and made the logo smaller.

The original woman worked in a factory for two weeks before quitting due to extreme stress...

You can't make this shit up, liberals and democrats make me fucking sick.

don't forget that we can now draft women thanks to a new law

trans also