Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_of_Native_American_women
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because she's not.

Because she had the coolest power out of all of the New Mutants.

Best X-Waifu easily.

Glad they seem to be ignoring her right now.

Because she survived the sterilization of her people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterilization_of_Native_American_women

tits

Fuck dude
My country is kind of messed up, this is the kind of thing they teach us only Nazis did

Because she's the best character in the best X-Men book.

We should do that with blacks.

Cause shes overly competent without being overly praised.

I want her to get her powers back

btw, Tarot may be alive. She was alive and fine and a minor criminal in Spiderman Deadpool 11 last November, but I dont know if it is canon because it was a fill in issue written by Penn from Penn & Teller

Who?

Tarot has a tendency to come back without the rest of the Hellions

Must be the mystic nature of her powers

Danni Moonstar

Will there ever be another New Mutants Comic?

What country are you from? Eugenics wasn't a Nazi thing first. Sterilization was huge in the US and Canada and even Brittan and France to a lesser degree. Hell, there are letters of politicians and scientists praising Hitler for his stands on eugenics. It got it's first real glory in the US and then really blew up in Germany, which also killed it.

We are going to hit a second wave very soon with the technology of CRISPR CAS9 being so avaliable

Kicking ass?

>Danni
>nn
You swine

Of course.
Soon, in fact.

Gotta cater to the movie crowd.

tfw no Gambit + Fantomex + Tarot + Aurora and Northstar mini all in French.

>promoting Fox movies

We have abortion clinics for that

not promoting
piggybacking

we have teen jean and teen cyclops because of the movies
we had 3 Apocalypse Wars arcs last year because of the movie

>we have teen jean and teen cyclops because of the movies
that wasn't cause of the movie. it's Marvel finally realizing they just can't stop X-men. Dani isn't coming back soon. If anything, there might be something with Magik.

she will make a little cameo in Gold, the previews show OMLogan, Rogue, Magik and Dani playing poker.
Also, Blindfold has a miniskirt and talks like a retard

>letting logan play poker
marvel is dead to me

Because her power was cool.

Because she was strong independent woman who got in trouble for being too gung ho (Demon Bear) and learned to tone it down and become a capable leader.

Because her friendship with Rahne is cute (and its bullshit she hasn't' interacted with Rahne since the Elixer bullshit. There's been two civil wars, the multiverse died and was reborn, and Cap become a Nazi and they still haven't said a word to each other).

Because her being a Valkyrie ties an X-men character into Thor's corner of the Marvel Universe and its neat.

Because she's proud of her race and heritage without coming across as a smug eternal victim.

She's cool. I wish she hooked up with Sam.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead

>mansion is much closer to other buildings than it should be
>they use X-Men playing cards
>this horrendous Kitty/Pete shit
>Blindfold still talking weird
>but she just sounds retarded
>Dani is completely silent and responds to nothing so why is she there
Dumb, lazy shit on every single page of this series.

Haven't followed Marvel in years. Damn, Dani done growed up real good!

There was also a fucking fifty-issue New Mutants ongoing where she did not appear once because she busy getting shit on in a mediocre X-Force book (while contributing nothing to the plot) and the disappointing back end of X-Factor (where she was plot-relevant, but the plot kinda blew).

the thing Colossus needs most is to raise his Savage land kids from when he lost his virginity in a threesome with natives.

Dark Pheonix and Deadpool 2 can go fuck themselves. They will be shit. New Mutants is something refreshing and i am looking forward to it. Demon Bear Saga is the shit

Here comes a challenger.

Why was she so perfect, and right about cyclops

no one will ever know

been a long time since i read x-men stuff, was it her or the indian guy with the knife who had the beef with a ghost bear? indian knife guy was x-foce i believe

Valkyrie Dani was best Dani

Dani is in the Generation X book currently.

She had a guest appearance in one issue

She babysat Jubilee's baby while Jubilee went to rescue her "special" students

Cause she's fictional

>created by Bendis
>also lesbian
that's far from perfect user

Dani did first.

Warpath and Ghost Rider fought another one much later.
Demon Bear stuff after that first story always feels kinda pointless and lame.

>Her ''special'' students
those idiots

That filename made me think of Dani Daniels as a casting for Dani Moonstar.

Realistically, who could play Moonstar?

>Bendis character
Shit-tier
Like those Magikfags who exclusively post the Bachalo costume.

In X-Force it was mainly to setup that Warpath has a spiritual element that allows him to battle gods. It was a tack on but it still worked to allow him to kill Selene

DAMN

SHE

THICC

I think Fox should get Sofia Vergara for a New Mutnts movie with Selene as the enemy.

Claremont wrote a non canon new mutants mini in which Selene was an antihero, and very similar to a Wonder Woman character, also, a semen demon.

she wasnt, and there were at least 2 mutants with the same power of stopping time, that werent depowered by Wanda.

Claremont Nazi Fishnets Magma is also great

>sofia vergara
yikes
Eva Green or fuck off

I have to find this. I really like Selene. She is a gimmick villain but i like how it's usually handled

Have you read Necrosha?

Ragnarok should have cast a Native for Valkeryie and never called her anything else so we could all just pretend it was Dani :(

Dani doesn't have boobs, this is wrong and I say this as a cowtits lover.

absolutely agree. cant say that though because modern PC propaganda muh divershitty and everyone is equal and our feelings are hurt lets whine and bitch endlessly about how evil the white man is. if these feral niggers in predominantly urban wastelands didnt shit out fifteen turdlets per piece in the ghetto for welfare checks, crime rates for murder and drugs would decrease and social safety net spending where yours and my tax dollars are wasted could be reallocated to somewhere actually useful.

The actress playing her has some saggy fucking tits.

Yeah. Wish the colouring was better

In my mouth. NOW

what a shame

Sweden sterilized the Sami until the late 1970s.

>Ani-Men

Get the fuck off the internet Birdboy

Fantomex doesn't know french, he just likes the accent because it sounds pretentious. Seriously, it was in X-force.
Also combining Canadian French, with Cajun French with actual French French, sounds like the easiest way to start a fight.

She's not. Dani was/is unbearable in many of her appearences.

God, I miss Rahne and Tabitha.

>Tfw Rahne will be played by Maissie Williams

>No one complains about the hottest squaw in comics getting white washed

Why?

I think Illyana had the only decent graduation costume.

On one hand I agree with you about Tabitha and Rahne. It's a damn shame Peter David destroyed what character development she had and made her have a son just to kill him off.

Can she just have a happy family?

But Dani's always been great. What are you talking about?

THERE ARE NO HEROES LEFT IN MAN

I was hoping for an argument like that to break out when Gambit, Northstar and Karma were all on Astonishing

And now Rahne is rolling with Emma and can turn into an entire pack of wolves.

Eat a dick, Bunn.

She's what?

>Peter David destroyed what character development she had
Isn't that on Remender's X-Force?

Read X-Men Blue

Actually, wait, better not. It sucks.
Better than Gold, but that ain't a high bar.

Rictor, Shatterstar, Strong Guy, Magik, Warpath and Boom Boom were all in New Tian too. And Rahne's worked with all of them before

Also Toad and his amazing new power of...fire tongue?

But why can she suddenly transform into a pack of wolves?

My guess is that Miss Sinister used Mothervine to give them these secondary mutations, powers from other mutants

Wolfsbane got Multiple Man's powers.
Toad got a fire mutants powers.

Likely going to tie into the plot as it unfolds.
Other characters also had their powers changed off-panel.

I'm just so sick of this Hero vs Hero/Hero vs Hero-who-is-suddenly-a-villain shit.

If you don't want to recycle villains then make some fucking new ones.
Oh wait, this is also recycling villains.

>Toad got a fire mutants powers.
I'd assume Firestar, since she was also there and probably under some sort of control.

Fallen far since being an Avenger and surviving cancer.

Wait, why is Wolfsbane a villain? As a reader of old-school X-factor and New Mutants, that sounds stupid. She would never just join some villains.

We don't know yet.

Odds are decent its against her will.

Odds are better the other New Mutants will once again not show up when she's in trouble.

>Rahne is once again turned into a bioweapon against her will

Can't she just have a happy ending?

They aren't villains. They were just the antagonists of the arc

New Tian was a mutant homeland and the only thing protecting them from Hydramerica

Heh, yeah sure

Right after Shan, she's next in line for one of those.

They're abducting people so they can be brainwashed. One of their leaders murdered a bunch of people while the other was magically turned into an evil asshole, and their in league with full-on supervillains.

I won't pretend it's not a bunch of retarded bullshit, but that's what's happened.

are you gay?

Ok, three questions
Why is Wolfbane working with Miss Sinister? and What secondary mutations? What was Strong Guy secondary mutation?

Sup Forums how come mutie cuties are usually beauties?

>Also combining Canadian French, with Cajun French with actual French French, sounds like the easiest way to start a fight.
And i want this now. Get all the french to fight over which accent is best

>What country are you from?
The USA

>Multiple Bane

Writing them all to sound different sounds like a nightmare.

It's not if you a linguistic.

there is no need for that to have happened. Perhaps they just told her "have this injection it will awaken some secundary mutation and make you stronger, unleashing your full potential"

Casandra Nova had access to the full potential of Charles DNA and could do many things he cant, like levitating, telekinesis etc.

They don't know that Emma was planning to brainwash Scoot into becoming Scott
The X-Men have worked with Sebastian Shaw and Xorn peacefully in the past. Beast and Psylocke are trusted members.
And does anyone sane blame Emma for taking the fight to the Inhumans?

New Tian is the only way that mutants can protect themselves from the nazis

they arent villains
They see themselves as the army, special forces, of a mutant republic
the detention and mental reeducation camps are for mutants who would cause a war between New Tian and Captain America's Hydra USA.
It is more grey than black, like modern USA being allied to Saudi Arabia, or being allied to the URSS against Nazis.
The priority is the survival of mutants and not having them in concentration camps Captain America did with the Inhumans.

a few pages later

Her feet.

WTF I think I love injuns now.

Dani's codename should have been Taboo. Her power was making you see your darkest deepest most shameful desire/fear/memory.

Mirage makes me think of the French military.