Mighty Avengers Vol 1 Part 1

Long time no see, Anons! So, remember how I fucked up that whole "post all of Luke and Danny's stories in time for Defenders?" Well, let's try and finish it up anyway.

Someone else is doing Fraction's Defenders, which was where we ended, I already did Fearless Defenders for an April Fool's joke, so now it's time for Ewing's Marvel debut with Mighty Avengers!

What happened to this power man anyways? From what little I saw he had promise to be a cool character

After this series, he ended up joining Ewing's New Avengers.

Welcome back!
obviously you were waiting for the Infinity War Black Order reveal.

... Sure, let's go with that, user.

Last he was seen he was teaming up with Blue Marvel's mad scientist son who just changed his name to Iron Fist.

Take a moment to let that one sink in good and deep.

I think they LITERALLY said they'd do it "just so see the look on their faces."

Sadly they've never appeared since.

>Sadly they've never appeared since.
Ewing keeps throwing balls (Nightthrasher's return, Champions of Europe, Power Man and "Iron Fist", Angela and Ava chasing the White Tiger), but nobody is interested in catching them.

Yeah, it's a bummer, because he ALWAYS does that, and a part of me loves him for it, but hates Marvel for not doing anything with it.

>but nobody is interested in catching them.

That's the great tragedy of Ewing. There's still Silver Surfer using Life bringer Galactus, but even then that felt like kind of a "you scratch my back I scratch yours" thing since Ewing used the Never Queen.

I can't be bothered to read Slott's Doctor Who Fanfiction, is Silver Surfer any good now?

I've only read 3 random issues, so I can't really say. I like what I've read, buuuuuuuuuuuut I've never been an /ss/ fan, so I don't think my work should carry much or any weight.

Silver Surfer is one of those comics I REALLY need to get to reading, but there's just so damn much of it that I keep putting it off.

Last issue for today, Anons.

I loved the Mighty Avengers. It's a damned shame the book god screwed over because of the event.

A lot of Ewing books are cursed to be derailed by events.