Lets see if shillbots react to the filename

Lets see if shillbots react to the filename

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nice flag fag

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

lol jk, califag here. voting for trump and convinced 4 of my friends to vote for him and even my parents who have a 6 figure salary but know nothing about politics. MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!

fpbp

>LA times poll
lmao, drumpftards are desperate

>Lets see if shillbots react to the filename

Wow.

Haha drumpf is losing hard

Haha drumpf is losing hard

hilarious to see how desperate you hillary shills are getting. have fun counting your money once you are in prison getting raped by big bubba.
Trump will win!

> (OP)

>that flag

damn the list of viable ctr proxies is getting much shorter

>tfw Sup Forumsacks don't know it's a troll

FUCK TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

FUCK HILLARY *CLINTON*

FUCK LIBERTARDIAN JOHNSON

FUCK JEWESS STEIN

FUCK THE BERN

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn i have a small dick. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>former Trump voter here
>former
You were never going to vote for him, with your faggot looking flag.

I used to Support Trump but as a father of two daughters, I cannot vote for a man who is mill-treats women.

>grab her by the pussy

At least She will offer my daughters a better future where they can be safe.

when everything is bait nothing is

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn i have a small dick. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nice copypasta, gook shill.

>former Trump voter here.
>Bolivia

wew

to be fair the shills are literally nerd virgin drones crammed into a bullpen

they aren't creative

they all repeat the same shit with little variation

If you can't tell that Hillary wants war with Russia, you're unfit to be a father.

Fuck you. Obviously you're a viginfag with no kids. I have a daughter too and voting against Trump for similar reasons. You think war won't happen with Trump? You're delusional. Trump was raised with a silver spoon, he wouldn't even begin to know how to act if we went to war. Because Putin and Trump are buddies, Russia is now our friend? How did that line of thinking work for the Nazis?

Hillary probably doesn't have my daughters best interest at heart but your a fucking retard if you expect me to believe Trump does.

Not gonna lie, trump's gonna fucking win

Memeing isn't like buttoning a shirt kiddo, it takes guts, tendies, and a lot of private toilet time. After all the build up of fart intensity sometimes despite your best efforts, your butt is still full of poopoo and you just gotta ride your shit roller coaster through to the other side. After all I've been through in the meme wars this is nothing but 420D underwater mahjong without an oxygen tank.

just confirmed on Rush : SECRET SERVICE CODE NAME OF HILLERY's AIRCRAFT = BROOMSTICK 1

Very smart friendo. You must be one of those poorly educated people that trump loves.

BUILD WALL

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

That pic got debunked as fake.