Autism and Knuckles

How autistisc are the Sonic comics?

This photo will never cease to horrify me. Could you imagine what that must be like? Unable to move or protest. All you could do is make horrified gurgling sounds as someone shits in your mouth.

The worst part is someone gets off to it

You don't know how autistic they fucking get

Why do autists and sonic go hand in hand?

>this isnt a highlight for me neither

you are hardly scratching the tip of the iceberg,insanity knows no end.

Why is this drawing a thing?

Imagine if that was what hell is like. You are an immobile toilet and Big the Cat comes in to shit in your mouth as you gurgle in defiance, and once you finally stop choking on that pile of shit with corn because the toilet got clogged up, Big the Cat comes back for more.
All of this and the Nostalgia Critic Theme song in a loop for all eternity.

Is there a name for this fetish? God I hope there is a name for this fetish.

Why wouldn't shadow just choke the fat furry guy to death when he sat down to take a dump in sonic's mouth?

I don't even want to know the origin of this pic. I'm going to fuck off to another thread. Possibly thread.

I wonder what kind of shit happens to a guy for them to think of this concept and then draw it.

Wait, that was Big the Cat? I thought it was the version of Pete from "It's Pete Time."

Look at his arms, he ain't got no hands.

Wait, it's not s toilet costume? It's actually sonic with knuckles attacked to his brain?

>Knuckles

>Knuckles

Seems correct

on Sup Forums someone said autists like spinning and one of sonics main moves was spinning into a ball

I think it really has to do with the expressive characters, the bright colors, and the easy to replicate artstyle.

So I actually started reading them just recently, after replaying the old games spiked my interest, knowing full well I may be wading into an autistic universe there may be no return from, and this is what I learned.
The Archie comic at the beginning is just a well-rounded winsome kid's comic: the plots, character dynamics, etc will for the most part be dull if you are older than 12, but the innocence and casual plots can legitimately be enjoyed. It also has a very clear 90's era art style, which is nice imo.

This consists of the first 28 comics (all I have read thus far), but I hear the Dark Times (AKA the autistic parts as deemed by the better parts of the Sonic fandom) start occurring a bit later on as Ken Penders takes more control of the writing. Supposedly that lasts for a long while right up until around #150, when Ian Flynn takes over the writing as Penders leaves, after which the comic supposedly gets really good.

tl;dr, Comic is nice and charming at the beginning, and legit good after issue 150, so it's up to you if you want to discover the boundaries of where the autism starts and see how deep it goes, or skip all that.

I have the need to physically scrub my eyeballs every time I see this

Big the Cat is purple, cant be him

I am going to assume a lot of these more cringey comics are done ironically just to get attention from people on the internet. I mean people can't be THAT autistic without some of them doing it with a sense of irony and exaggeration, right?

>on Sup Forums someone said autists like spinning

Well, it is a pretty good trick...

I think being turned into some object that's unable to move is called inanimate transformation.

I know you want to think that, I do too, but just look at the image closely, at how the lines are drawn, and the stupid placidity of the text bubble... you know it can't be ironic. If you want any further proof, just go to any serious furry hideout (furaffinity, etc), and you will find tons of this shit, though this is admittedly on the lower end.

>Pete time

Shit, I forgot about that.

Someone gets off to this, and that horrifies me.

How does one differentiate between ironic other the top cringe\edge and genuine autism fueled weirdness when it comes to stuff like this?

>look at the image closely, at how the lines are drawn, and the stupid placidity of the text bubble... you know it can't be ironic.

I don't see what this has to do with autism or how it couldn't be imitated for added effect

It's easy to replicate this stuff so the only way you can really know is if you find the source.

The comics really aren't autistic at all. All Penders did was take all of the typical bad writing in other comics of the late 90's/early 00's and apply it to Sonic.

The only "autistic" parts were the art being pretty bad and Julie Su being a literal DA-tier Mary Sue OC. And I guess the fact that Penders thinks his comic was really great and everyone loves it.

But everything else was just regular shit, not autist shit. Sonichu is autistic, Archie Sonic is just bad.

Don't forget that he made an army of enchilada OCs and turned Knuckles into a literal Jesus figure. Those are the biggest reasons people call it autistic.

>and the easy to replicate artstyle.
I think this might be the biggest factor.

people masturbate to these things.
think about it man.

>File Deleted
There IS a god!