Friends Sup Forums <:)

Friends Sup Forums

Where is the "that one friend who keeps talking in shitty topics and doesnt shut the fuck up"?

>The mom
>Pearl
Good moms don't try to kill their kids

Or lusts after other kids moms

You're definitely an LSP

I think we all know which one we are

Heck yea

The "philosopher" one actually means "belongs in the gulag" because if you honestly consider yourself that you should kys

Yup.

GRUMPF BTFO

>Bubbles
>sweet one
This one is bullshit thanks to nuPPG

Bookworm because I want to be the little girl

[as] version when?

Hey, man, I can't help it if people keep on asking me for philosophical advice. In the end, we are only as others see us.

You sound so superficial, you probably judge things by their physical appearance.

how can you be a friend and a lone wolf?

HEY I'M

That is a very nice Xavier quote. What I mean, in the end, all that is left of us is the memories of others and the stories that will be passed down through generations. They will outlive us, and will eventually be the only thing left of you.

>Garnet
>philosopher

If you faggots love philosophy so much, why don't you marry philosophy?

Of course, that is how traditions are born.
And memories, stories, history itself, etc.

Because that would be morally wrong. Philisophy, not being an entity which can be convinced it exists, cannot give consent to a marriage.

I do not love philosophy, but unfortunately, I am married(figuratively speaking) to it indefinitely. It will follow me down to my grave and will be all that is left.

You have friends but you spend a lot of time alone and rarely answer your texts/calls

Make it blank

FURENZU?