SJW animal attacks Lauren Southern

What's this thing doing putting its hands on my waifu Lauren Southern? Let's make this thing into a living meme. Do it for the sake of humanity.

youtu.be/-4R0bWC41g4?t=320

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MeztM8k0YGI
youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I
hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-court/tony_cochran_conman_psychoanalyst_from_camden_must_never_be_able_to_commit_crime_again_1_4626685
youtu.be/19nihGC2NVc
youtu.be/1OsWXBjY9W4
change.org/p/meric-gertler-petition-for-u-of-t-to-guarantee-freedom-of-speech-expression-for-all-students?recruiter=618309404&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/301661-this-canadian-prof-defied-sjw-on-gender-pronouns-and-has-a
genuinewitty.com/2016/10/26/free-speech-students-publish-open-letter-to-university-of-toronto-administration/
tvo.org/video/programs/the-agenda-with-steve-paikin/genders-rights-and-freedom-of-speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This little piggy is interesting as well

For those who don't want to watch the entire thing:
Happens around 5:19

Tranny DeVito

a wave of ugly agressive people, all fat or skinny, they act as a religious group, kinda dangerous.

smugglypuff has been arrested it seems

>Tranny DeVito

That sudden urge to suckerpunch every single one of these neo-fascists degenerates scum of earth

Add them to the rest

Why are all these people so fucking disgusting?

They're ugly by default and don't even try to take care of their bodies, but they make themselves even more nasty-looking by fastening bits of metal to their faces and trying to look like transsexuals.

This must be some kind of mental disease, because no person in their right mind would go to such great lengths to make themselves appear like a such a filthy degenerate.

>Serbian proxy
Fuck off Lauren

Where is this, let's find this cuck and make him pay

they hate themselves, so they hate everyone. but make no mistake, its all about LOVE

She's is a he, born a boy now dresses like a fat fag. And she's been named Smuglypuff

They spend most of their life knowing that they're ugly and unappealing.

Then they hear that people will pay attention to them if they're "special." All it takes is to find something "special" about yourself and suddenly people will pay attention to you.

Probably comes from mom and dad.

If this happened at my university, Idk if I could resist the urge to work my way into the SJW crowd and dissolve a bunch of ammonium hydroxide

Seriously. We are suffering an epidemic of directionless undesirables who are projecting their inner misfit. That's all it is. Nobody ever enforced in these people a purpose or told them that they can contribute toward society in a meaningful way, so now they're using all of their energy in the most sloppy and meaningless way that they can: "Social change."

Not social change for the poor, not social change by work, not social change by public service.

"Social change."

Awful.

Tranny Potter And the protestor of smugglepuff

Think I (may) have found this cocksucker

jewbook.com /photo.php?fbid=10153552580226797&set=a.432430131796.202346.503151796&type=3&theater

WTF? I love Australia now.

Reminder that Smuggly is the spawn of two midgets. You can't make this shit up.

All these fags make me feel sick though, the guy I found looks like pic related but his face is more slender-looking.

>your waifu

faggot, she's mine

I don't know who this woman is, but it looks like she's in the process of putting on weight.

THAT SERBIAN TOP TIER WAIFU AT 4:50

She melts my heart.

>/photo.php?fbid=10153552580226797&set=a.432430131796.202346.503151796&type=3&theater

not sure if same guy

Those fucking goblins tried to get that professor fired for not calling them "Xir" &"Xe".

youtu.be/MeztM8k0YGI

I wonder which useless fucking degree that goblin got

Not same pigmentation and a more Aryan face, probably wrong. I want to find this cunt though, humiliate him massively.

She was arrested for lying to the officer in the video.

Xe is non-binary, you CIS scum

Who's bottom right?

you're a little late m8, she's already been doxxed

>that pic

damn...

You funny fucker

Meera Ulysses. Cartman lookalike is Valerie Williamson.

Look at how happy she is, this fat little ugly thing, when her ugly friends violently attack an attractive woman.

John Cucks Booth, the guy who ran at the Don in the airport and got his shit fucked by like 6 secret serv

Thanks

Not even fan of Lauren ''Alt-Kike'' Southern, but you North Americans need to start attacking these filthy Degenerate Leftists like we are in Britainstan.

Do you not have your own version of Chavs/Football hooligans, or anything?

we have niggers. the leftists will go to any lengths to defend what the niggers do, so they are usually on the same team. EXCEPT when the leftists defend LGBT related stuff because black people are actually extremely anti-gay and very socially conservative.

We're gonna need a lot of fucking rope.

When Trump wins can you Ameribros send word that it's okay to start cleaning house?

kek

This is why we need eugenics.

That's a dude isn't. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these degenerates.

You need to add the faggot from the "when you find out someone you know is racists/sexist/homophobic/other buzzwords" tweet

The mothers arms remind me of the Michelin man

slowpoke

What the fuck is xir and xe supposed to even be? How the fuck do you even pronounce that?

I liked it better when the left was pushing "comrade" as the gender neutral pronoun. Maybe they could go back to that?

Give me a pic and Ill draw it if i get some free time and add it

If only your niggers were redpilled on the elites who're pushing these useful idiots.

You not have any whites who can curb these cunts?

Pic related. Just normal, non-neo-nazi whites btfo-ing Libcucks. Even feminist womyn got their heads kicked in last time.

That's a good idea comrade. I shall only be using this from now on.

Jesus the eyes, just look at the eyes. It literally looks like some kind of demented demon.

We don't have any hooligans or anything like that. The good thing is that it all just depends where you are. If this kind of thing happened in a small white southern town they would get beat downs and burning crosses on their front lawns. In liberal area however, there is not enough resistance. sjw outnumber us 50 to 1 and regular liberals 100 to 1. If you were to gather all of the right wing conservatives that would be tough enough and willing to fight from the bay area together you might be able to form one gang 20.

>defending a jew
go back to redddit cucks

>beta whiteknights
>ugly women
>daddy issues
>single parenthood
>narcissism

Now combine those with with white/male guilt indoctrination

fuck sjwz

She's flawless, can't compete with the AJ master race?

Is this what I think it is?

I guess that bearded faggot has never read a book of Bakunin's.

EXCELLENT

I think someone maybe did

>inb4 not posting the name
Found this pic circulating around/pol/ didn't take it

I think this guy should be added to that picture

youtube.com/watch?v=YY1zqLK9O2I

>I...I did that on purpose
>My knees hurt

His name is Jack Stark.

I'll be adding both those 2, I knew them just never got around to it, but got some more doodling time free now so i'll be on it

No she wasn't. She was arrested because she assaulted someone completely different and destroyed his phone.

Makes sense.

Do you not have Redpublican suburbs that surround these Cuck cities?

As much as I hate London, we do have these blue collar/lower middle class white suburbs who're always found within the city in numbers.

Make no mistake, when given the chance these relentless little fascist agents will not hesitate for a second to a put a bullet in your head. These are the same people who openly called for the assassination of Trump. They're like members of a cult, they feel justified in doing whatever it takes to impose their ideology.

Is this the same guy?

hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-court/tony_cochran_conman_psychoanalyst_from_camden_must_never_be_able_to_commit_crime_again_1_4626685

A new may may is born

Ok also add that Trudeau to the picture but put it at the top and make it slightly bigger than the rest

Biggest useful idiot I know of

>assaulting a degenerate crypto-Jew
That SJW is a better nazi than Sup Forums ever was

Australia still got it

Been a while since a new maymay was born. Include me in the screenshot please.

>he looks like smug Pepe

this is really sad and infuriating

i guess its true what they say about humans always having problems
even if there is no war, no famine and no diseases, people will still invent their own problems where there aren't any

>lauren "still a virgin" southern
>lauren "honorary Aryan" southern
>somehow a degenerate
kill yourself you mouth breathing fuck

Once more and more people see the Leftscists as a thread, the Leftscists cucks will be stared down within a hearbeat.

Pussies down down. Just remember that they were Hippies once.

This horse face, mentally ill man is their leader.

You know what?

I've never had so much goddamn respect for the SA as I have today. Because it's happening all over again, and just like back then, it's the fucking communists who keep escalating every encounter, and afterwards claim they're the victim, while the cops are kept on the leash by the bigwigs in politics.

We need a new SA, so when something like this happens, that ugly fucking transvestite is curbstomped fos his trouble. If they want violence, we should give them violence. I'm done with the peaceful resistance rethoric while the left plants bombs, assassinates politicians, assaults people in broad daylight, lets in terrorists by the literal boatload, et-fucking-cetera. They didn't just throw the first stone. They've thrown enough stones that we're in up to our necks.

In a stand-up fight, all these post-modernist idiots would fold like a house of cards. And they know it.

Protesting should never be about silencing people.

It's because of the damn WBC that kids think every protest is meant to have a counter protest. People got valor points for shutting down their protest and now it's the trendy thing to do.

Black lady gets points for the pocket sand attack, desu

It should say

>"I'm not cute and need a shower"

If you ever get yourself close to these libcucks, you will realise that there's a smell.

I apparently have some AJ blood within my body, and it's working.

Fire up those ovens!

kek

INSERTING COPY PASTA:

BASED JORDAN PETERSON TO DEBATE SJW AT U OF T
youtu.be/19nihGC2NVc
Inspiration:
youtu.be/1OsWXBjY9W4

>Jordan Peterson has spoke to UOT (University Of Toronto). Dean, David Cameron has agreed to a public debate LIVE at the University. They will discuss the mandatory recognition of pronouns. Peterson will debate for our side.

youtu.be/19nihGC2NVc

If you live in Toronto please attend this debate or bird dog the outside line. (There will be disruptions by the far-left.) He will need our appause and we could direct questions in the debate.

>What questions should we ask the speakers?

>Petition in support of Jordan Peterson. Please Sign.

change.org/p/meric-gertler-petition-for-u-of-t-to-guarantee-freedom-of-speech-expression-for-all-students?recruiter=618309404&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

>JP writes to The Hill warning Americans of bills like C-16.
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/civil-rights/301661-this-canadian-prof-defied-sjw-on-gender-pronouns-and-has-a
Letter Published to University:
genuinewitty.com/2016/10/26/free-speech-students-publish-open-letter-to-university-of-toronto-administration/
>Jordan Peterson comments on rally at latest show:
tvo.org/video/programs/the-agenda-with-steve-paikin/genders-rights-and-freedom-of-speech

>When your mom always carries a supply of elastic bands on her

>Those fire stompers dancing in the background

Koala bears have claws like that?

>There's a keyboard but no computer
Pure gold

What she lacks in height, she makes up for in... bands?

>ITT: when reddit catches a meme.

This is about a week and many threads old. Sort your lives out