FGCU Student writes Kill all niggers on white board

Guess who?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2014/02/07/default/yeshiva-student-admits-to-writing-anti-semitic-graffiti
youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

Not a nigger that's for sure

Why don't more pollaks do this kind of shit?

How do you know it wasn't a false flag?

He can't keep getting away with this

Believe me, it's not :^)

It was. Oh vey.

So you wrote it then?

could be a blm retard tier false flag

Nah, Red. Sup Forumstards don't do this kind of shit in real life

Is there theoretically any graffiti that could redpill normies?

Because it isn't productive (yet). Right now, chalking Trump/MAGA around campuses is productive because it causes leftist meltdowns and turns the average person against leftists. "Kill all niggers" is a phrase that requires someone to identify as a nigger-killer to support, and most people don't think of nigger-killing as moral, and they want to think of themselves as moral, so it is impossible for them to think of themselves as nigger-killers or as complicit in nigger-killing.

A menorah with a flaming oroboros as its fire

Unidentified person

This is a good point.

Someone should write "If Trump wins, then I'm going to murder 10 people on this campus in the coming weeks".

It's always a false flag.

We've got BLM chimpanzees on campus too.

FGCU is really conservative, I see hats almost everyday.

They have to catch him this time bro

Is that that guy who owns the Indie bookstore?

Oh btw, the note actually read KILL ALL NIGGERS
not KILL NIGGER as the letter implies.

Underrated

You should send him a reply back and correct him.

I'm sure he'd raise an eyebrow to that.

Next time, tell your friend to do a false flag instead, it'll be more effective. "Kill all the crackers and fuck their wimmenz" spray painted would look good.

Sure would, although if it were to happen it would be a "righteous retaliation against racism"

The letter implies the note read KILL (N-Word). For all we know it could be a message against racism. The author could be protesting the fact that N-Word is still widely found in dictionaries and such.

Mop doo muh brotha wez ain't raysis

Should've wrote "I'm With Her" beside it

Was it you ?

bet it was a lefty

It's in Florida, of course it was. Dems use racism to get blacks to vote for them

1 min search 2 instances

jta.org/2014/02/07/default/yeshiva-student-admits-to-writing-anti-semitic-graffiti

youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c

100% a jew

This is the culprit