Rigged! Fucking rigged! Sup Forums was right!

Rigged! Fucking rigged! Sup Forums was right!

Other urls found in this thread:

blackboxvoting.org/the-truth-about-exit-polls-and-vote-counts/
ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-voting-machine-suspected-flipping-presidential-votes/woKEUgpDDEyaw9o4J318XJ/
verifiedvoting.org/resources/voting-equipment/danaher/shouptronic/
verifiedvoting.org/resources/voting-equipment/premier-diebold/accuvote-tsx
mobile.twitter.com/bibi4Trump/status/790902433761202177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump!

Bump

Oh shiiiiiiiit

thats what you get for voting trump
cant wait until hillary declares open borders and i can rape all your women.

I don't get what's wrong with it. Or were you just trying to bait us with your dem vote?

nice .jpg

let me know when we can see your vote being moved in a video

The media is reporting user error.
Nothing wrong with the machines.
>1984
>reality

DUDE. He pressed on Trump but it checked Hillary!!

BUMP

>implying you'd make it through mexico alive on your way up
heh

CTR pls go.

yea because a picture hovering his fingers over the screen really proves that.

Btw how retarded are you burgers for not FILMING the process? A picture is fucking useless.

>tfw it's a crime to take a picture of your ballot and you can be fined and arrested

Thumb on the touch screen, no matter it's not pointing right.

Sup Forums doesn't let you upload videos the same as pictures.

From what I've heard, most voting machines aren't rigged. It's the central office where all the votes go to that's could be compromised. It's easy to fudge one database than fuck with thousands of machines.

inb4 CTR shill. I'm voting for Trump

Thank you for correcting the record.

There's a webm going around that shows it being rigged by the machine selecting democrat everytime the guy pushs republican. Look it up kraut.

youtube will though. upload it to youtube and post a link or OP GTFO

CTR shill.

>webm
>gif
Retard

Go home and upload it for proof attention nigger.

My ballot is already done. It's a little late, pham.

Such is life in land of the free.

>Video = webm
CTR is going all out today!

Fake and gay.

aren't you an inoccent person?
there are more than enough american NGOs that work in the shadows and will literally pay me to illegally immigrate to the united states through mexico. all of which endorsed guess what candidate?

post vid or didnt happen fg

DUDE. He pressed on Trump but it checked Hillary!!

Thank you for correcting the record.

Sure about that?

You're the one spouting this bullshit. The burden of proof is on you.

Never seen a .vid or .mov posted before. You wanna try it out?

This is not how they will rig it. It will be more covert than this shit. Why leave evidence of rigging when they can do it in secret?

Could have made a video then converted it to a webm to upload on here.

The memory card is easy to tamper with on a direct record electronic machine, you can just make all the numbers up there. Or you can have the machine change the recorded vote while pretending (on display) the person's intended candidate was picked, but really record for someone else.

The issues people are reporting are most likely because many of the machines are older on shit hardware from government contracts and the touchscreen calibration is off, but it's a bigger problem. If states can't handle something as properly calibrating touchscreens,, they probably aren't maintaining the machines correctly or securing them/chain of custody.

Best backup is electronic machines based on paper ballot collection. You reject overvotes and make sure that ballots are clear enough to be cast (otherwise, machine spits them out), and you have a full paper trail to audit against to deter fraud.

hope this is fake, just for democracy sake.

The fix is in!

You wish.
Soros funds the voting machine company.
Burgers are literally being jewed out of their own election.

To normalize it. They want us to just accept that they're fucking our wives.

Source?

these are most likely just the result of dirty smudges on the touch screen or user error.

the real fraud would not be obvious, and im sure the machines are set to change every 3rd trump vote to hillary without you being shown the result on the screen

blackboxvoting.org/the-truth-about-exit-polls-and-vote-counts/

Only relevant post in this entire thread.

You guys really think they'd rig the machines to graphically change your vote? That's retarded. It's a fucking false flag to distract people from the fact that your vote is silently being changed internally. Everything on the screen shows you voted Trump but the machine counts a Hillary vote. There's no paper trail so it's 100% undetectable.

Nothing sinister about this. It's just a calibration issue. Funny that it never gets out of calibration in the other direction though.

this

Try it and we will turn Brazil into a lifeless wasteland when we're done putting those of you who made it here into mass graves.

>You guys really think they'd rig the machines to graphically change your vote?

Yes. The government is greedy but inept.

Funny isn't it?

>Trumplet education

Wow that's an amazing piece of evidence you've presented there!

I'm a #TrumpFaggot now!

Wow he's pointing his finger at the wrong name.

By law there is a paper trail

What amazes me is that were still using screens and tech from the 90s which is why calibration errors exist at all. Modern touchscreens do not have these issues.

Well, it sure as fuck isn't printing out a voter receipt so you can verify your vote personally. Maybe they're printing the "results" at the end of the day, but that would already by the tampered votes by that point.

Why would they make it so when you touch the screen it shows the wrong vote? Just switch the votes without showing it, it's probably easier to code that as well.

What amazes me is that unaudited code is allowed to decide elections.

This is good though.

This information is out far enough ahead of Nov 8 that Trump can credibly contest the vote when Florida is stolen from him.

If you guys really want to help, sign up to be a fucking TRUMP ELECTION OBSERVER, they need a ton, and you can help in your own communities, don't be lazy fags, I'm in fucking Maplestan and I would volunteer if I could.

It does print out a voter reciept. Yes, results are alos printed out at the end of the day as well as during the day. Printed paper ballots must match electronic ballots casted. (cast...? casted...?)

In New York we use electronic systems that have paper ballots. You have the convenience of electronic counting but a paper trail for random audits (or when problems are suspected). Unfortunately, libcucks mean there's no voter ID law, you just literally show up to a polling place, give them your name, and sign your signature (directly next to a copy of your signature as it appears on file). No age or description of the person (or photo) is in the voter roll.

Direct record electronic machines record the data entirely by memory card. Any "paper" that comes out is not on a per vote basis but is instead a summary of data recorded digitally. There is no "paper trail" to go back to with a DRE voting machine.

After the "hanging chad" shit in the 2000 election they passed the Help America Vote Act to fund eVoting machines. This gave states less than two years to go electronic before the 2004 elections (Really less, as you have to consider primaries). A bunch of companies rushed in with quickly hobbled together hardware at the lowest cost and effort (e.g. minimal safeguards, running older versions of Microsoft Windows, cheap hardware), marked it up, and municipalities bought it.

In order for the kind of election fraud that you and Trump describe to occur, literally thousands (tens of thousands?) of independent people and organizations need be conspiring and working together to make it happen. Trump's accusations demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of how voting in the US actually works. What's even sadder is kids like you that open your mouth wide for the diarrhea he spews.

It is legal to be an election observer for any party here in the US. Not so much in other countries :(

Wow, he's pointing his finger at the name which he didn't select. sage

hmmmm....

Video dumbass. This pic is worthless

>Printed paper ballots must match electronic ballots casted.

That's why it's called rigging you fucking idiot

Trump has not directly described any type of fraud, he's been quite vague, so I'm curious what it is you think people are referring to.

GA voting machines flipping votes to Trump

ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/georgia-voting-machine-suspected-flipping-presidential-votes/woKEUgpDDEyaw9o4J318XJ/

>It does print out a voter reciept.
That depends entirely in the voting machine.

In New York Dominion's ImageCast is used in almost all counties. That's an electronic system that reads a paper filled ballot. The ballot itself is paper and is retained, the machine reads it and then prints a barcode on a blank space on the ballot indicating what it read (understood) from the ballot.

In Pennsylvania (at least in Deleware County, where I voted in 2008, they used the Danaher ELECTronic 1242 (and according to their website, they do still). This is a direct record electronic machine.
verifiedvoting.org/resources/voting-equipment/danaher/shouptronic/
>The Danaher Shouptronic (also known as ELECTronic) 1242 is a poll worker-activated full-face direct recording electronic voting system [...]
>When cast, voting records are recorded internally to eight memory locations: three banks of battery-powered RAM, three banks of EEPROM memory, one bank of EPROM memory and a removable memory cartridge, which contains both EPROM and EEPROM memory. When polls are closed, poll workers remove the memory cartridge that contains the vote records from each machine. These cartridges are then either physically transported to a tabulation facility or their contents transmitted over modem using a cartridge reading device

The only paper the machine prints is an aggregate of the results.
>When the polls close, the machines print out paper copies of the results and poll workers remove their memory cartridges, which contain the vote records from each machine.

Point being, it certainly isn't requirement to have a paper backup on a per ballot basis for all votes cast in the United States.

It's a shill thread to begin with tbhfam

It doesn't take 1000s of people to tamper with some embedded code

Kek, that faggot literally just needed to touch the top of the square (Trump) because the touchscreen is retarded, he kept hitting the bottom so it registered it to the bottom square(Hilary) 1/8 of an inch away

>No age or description of the person (or photo) is in the voter roll.
Wrong. There is.

>There is no "paper trail" to go back to with a DRE voting machine.
Even those machines spit out a paper receipt, not just the summary which you described. If they don't then your state is fucking stupid for not using them.

There are too many people watching on election day. volunteers, election judges, and observers from every party watches like thes eyes of a bald eagle. It's the duty of Murican citizens. No one can stop you.

>Point being, it certainly isn't requirement to have a paper backup on a per ballot basis for all votes cast in the United States.
Sadly, this statement is somewhat true. Depends on the state and how retarded its electorate is. This is why people should go to more town halls....

if Hillary wins, I'll go to USA, throw away passport and claim I'm refugee and then I go to California and life in sunny life and fuck some nice stacys

>Even those machines spit out a paper receipt, not just the summary which you described.
I fucking quoted Verified Voting on this. It does not print out a per ballot result, just the summary. The idea is that the EPROM serves as a substitute, but it's erasable with an ultraviolet light, at which point it's blank and you can write a new result in. The idea is that it would be *hard* to modify this at the polling place, you then control the results module physically and you print the results out at the precinct before giving it to the central tabulation to prevent modification in transit.

Problem is, without a paper trail, the software on the machine itself could be modified to rig (e.g. indicate that a voter selected one candidate while actually casting it for another).

Here's a much more popular DRE machine in use throughout many states:
verifiedvoting.org/resources/voting-equipment/premier-diebold/accuvote-tsx

Now, this machine *has* a paper trail - as an *option*, not required.
>(without VVPAT): Statewide in Georgia, 16 counties in Florida, 20 counties in Indiana, 25 counties in Kansas, 1 county in Kentucky, 46 counties in Mississippi, 16 counties in Pennsylvania, 1 county in Tennessee, 8 counties in Texas, 10 localities in Virginia,

Without the paper trail in certain string states like Florida, basically the only protection is a memory card (and researchers have proven that modifying the results on said memory card is not hard).

The federal government paid for voting machines. They're won't allocate money for them again for a long time.

Have you ever written a program in your life?

I haven't even been coming in these threads and I've seen at least three different videos of it happening.

You're right in what your argument is though (they can't be rigged) because technology is literally the safest and smartest way to do things, just ask Hillary :^)

Slightly odd that I haven't seen one example of the reverse anywhere (someone voting Killary, but it registers as a Trump vote), what do you nerd virgins call it again, pure coincidence?

here
Also, I've seen the voter registration rolls in NY, Here's what they ask on the voter registration form
>name
>birthday
>gender
>address
>will you be 18 by the election? Are you a US Citizen?
>have you voted before? if so in what location under what name
>what's your social security number
>what party

You'll notice that there's no requirement to provide height, eye color, or a photo... thus, this information doesn't appear in the rolls that they read when you sign in at the polls to cast a vote.

He doesn't have a source, other than his ass.

Ask south America how reliable and tamper proof paper ballots are.

I dont understand what this is. What is this, what does it prove and how?

Here it goes, one caught on camera

mobile.twitter.com/bibi4Trump/status/790902433761202177

Just a calibration error, much like Hillary luck winning 6 coin tosses in a row rhis kind of "miscalibration" never goes against democrats.

My bad senpai-ah-lam. Misunderstood what you were saying. That second machine you posted is what I was thinking about. For the most part, that paper trail option should always be turned on in every state where it's being used. Why it would not be is again something retarded to comprehend. Volunteer to be an observer.

THEY'VE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR DECADES OF COURSE ITS FUCKING RIGGED

>World Education

You don't get it son, even the women are in the draft now (due to gays/trans/and some women)

So all that will be left is refugees

>Hillary luck winning 6 coin tosses
What? When?

>webm
> YouTube

Why is it that Democrats insist there is NO voter fraud, then insist that asking for ID is unnecessary and discriminatory since there is no fraud. But HOW do we know there is no fraud when we have NO ID of the person voting? This is how dead people vote in America. There IS voting fraud and WE NEED voter ID laws!!!!

There's no videos of that. There is videos of them flipping the other way though.

OP just pressed HRC, and is now holding his finger above Trump like "Wow look rigged" as if he pressed trump and it showed HRC instead.

Fake and gay

note how media prepares you for this.

Kys traitor

what do burger mean by that?

I go to California my dream country, you can't change this

True but that only addresses one form of fraud. Absentee ballots are much harder to prove.

During the primaries; when there was a try with bernie they would toss a coin.