How strong is He-Man?

How strong is He-Man?

As strong as his male privilege will allow.

Soy un trolazo. Me gusta el pedazo. Trala lala laaaaa.

He's an 80's merchandising character, he's precisely as strong as he needs to be to resolve the plot within 22 minutes. That actually makes him pretty dangerous, because it means that even if you seem to have the advantage, your defeat is predestined, and the only question is how it's going to happen. As more time elapses and the 22 minute mark gets closer, the ridiculous span and scope of He-Man's abilities only increases to meet the demand of returning everything to the status quo.

Capitalism is such a piece of shit.

Didn't he lose to Hordak in the movie?

mi buen hermano trolo

But wait, surely there must be SOME WAY to turn this strange magic power of his against him.

What if I were to use a device, some sort of vehicle, a very EXPENSIVE vehicle that was brand new to battle He-Man? Surely by offering the newer product, the scales of destiny would be tipped in my favor!

Strong as fuck

Your only chance is to get the show cancelled immediately after a cliff hanger. Leaved you with the advantage forever

Given that half of the planet is a paradise at the cost of having the other half of the planet be covered in eternal darkness and misery, that bit of truth must really suck for people born on the wrong side.
The powers of status quo guarantee that they can never improve their lot in life.

If you does count a booby trap as lose (to be fair, He-man was very incompetent in his team ups with She-ha).

He's the most powerful man in the universe, and he can supposedly kill Superman.

I distinctly remember he picked up that whole fucking castle wifh his bare hands

He threw a massive tower into the sun in the 2000s cartoon. So, unimaginably strong.

How strong is he-man?
Ok look, there's people that want and very realistically can, rule with an iron fist the entire universe, creation, reality and all dimensions possible.
Unless he-man punches them straight in the face, which he does, repeatedly.
And most of the time with little effort, notice or warning.

Strong enough to kick Superman's ass and kill him with ease.

And that is why you must kill the god of that world so that the status quo is no longer in effort.

Big deal. Batman can do that and he's human.

I can see the toy already!