CONTINUING SOUTH KOREA DYSTOPIA THREAD

What we know TL;DR:

Korea is being controled by a shadow government thats connected to Washington and they're using korea as a testbed for socially engineering the population and integrating facist laws and other orwellian shit, disguised in sjw rhetoric. Anything that happens in korea is probably going to happen in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_registration_number
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
archive.is/P9Vt1
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/troubling-revelations-about-seouls-shadow-president-the-korea-herald-columnist
archive.is/0TgFj
cnet.com/news/samsung-cell-phone-battery-explodes-in-mans-pocket/
youtube.com/watch?v=GEo0RhEhFYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof

Korea is a true Orwellian Dystopia and SJW experiment

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_registration_number

Most recent developments with this beginning to come to light

>Choi Sun Sil
MORE LIKE
CHOI SUN SHILL

japs should have exterminated the gooks.

previous

Is the SK military at least partially out of their grasp?

COUP WHEN?

SAVE THE CHEERLEADER SAVE THE WORLD

Remember not to let (((them))) divide us against our women. They have already divided our women against us. We must rise up and take the reins once again as leaders of a free and just society.

I want to know more about their cult

Nothing is happening.

Everything is fine.

we must support north korea and its fight against western imperialism

full communism now

>This fucking timeline
Soon

Congrats you faggots memed anime bad guys into reality. Hope you're proud

>North Korea was the good guys all along

>Old Park
>who formerly served as a general of the Japanese Imperium during colonial days
>a USA plant
I refuse to believe that a white strayan can be dumb enough to make this kind of post
you must be an abbo

how does one fix that has been brainwashed

This explains why south korea is such a depravity hole. kpop and that faggy stuff are horrible.

I hope they get nuked.

>Korea is being controled by a shadow government thats connected to Washington and they're using korea as a testbed for socially engineering the population and integrating facist laws and other orwellian shit, disguised in sjw rhetoric.
Where the fuck did you get this from? I read all of the articles in the previous thread, and it seemed like a rather bad corruption scandal, not NWO bullshit.

If you step out of line, does your Samsung go nuclear?

Take note: South Korea is what happens when you put the pussy on a pedastal

Just look at Kpop

God damnit, we asked Trump to make anime real, but we wanted our comedy slice of life, not the dsytopian future ones where everything is bad. Why couldn't we get cute girls doing cute things instead of cute girls raping and killing men?

We shadowrun now

Well time to meme a super hero to balance out the baddies

>put the pussy on a pedestal

PUA pls go

from the last thread

No matter how bad you make Korea seem, the West is a 1000x worse situation.

>probably

/Sage its nothing

Kpop was ok when it didn't go full on slut mode and acted all animu. Now it is shit

this
at least Korean media ACTUALLY reports on this kind of shit

Whenever East Asians get exposed to ideas that have their philosophical origin in the West, they take it way too far because of their hivemind nature

Examples:
1) Nationalism/Fascism -- see Japanese belief they were a race of God-humans, attempted to literally genocide China, the world's most populous country, whilst fighitng the United States, the world's strongest nation at the time, because they believed their superior "Warrior spirit" would prevail

2) Communism - Communism was bad enough in the West/Soviet Union, but it because even more cult-like and totalitarian under Mao and in North Korea (even in worst times of Lenin and Stalin there was nothing on the level of the Cultural Revolution for sheer mass hysteria and irrational groupthink)

3) Christianity - when introduced to China, Christianty was warped into the Taiping cult. Their rebellion killed about 20 million people and ended with their deified leader living with a giant harem, organizing mass purges

In Korea, Christianity has mutated into all sorts of evangelical cults like the Moonies

4) Postmodern Feminism/multiculturalism - As we see ITT, Korea is ground zero for the East Asian radicalization and cultification of the latest western philosophical paradigm. Just like every other Western idea, East Asians are taking it and making it bloodier, more totalitarian and hysterical. There seems to be some sort of coding error that happens when you try to run Western software on East Asian hardware; it rachets everything up 10x and makes it explode into mass hysteria and cultic mind control.

we need to meme some heroes into existence

KEK

>tfw going to Japan for a year this January

The Japanese are still based, right?

Right?

Given that the excuse given was that Choi was helping her with public outreach, and knowing that Choi has no public presence whatsoever, wouldn't it be extremely likely that Choi is just the chosen go between for the powerful?

KNEW IT

THE NOSE KNOWS

this is how bad it is there

Yeah, I only read something about 8 billionaire whores who corrupted the gibmint.

The previous thread had lots of links and images that worked very well in the header of the thread I think. Consider copying that exact format when you make a new thread. Shit's still got me bugged out though. Don't even want to look into it because I have to sleep soon and it;s already horrifying.

Was there in august, shit is fine. Make sure to treat the women like a lady. They love that shit because beta males nips dont.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
DEUS VULT
WE SUMMON YOU

aren't they going to elect a female president or something?

nigger, japanese nationalism was a thing way before the united states was a thing

witnessed

>Why couldn't we get cute girls doing cute things instead of cute girls raping and killing men?
You should be thankful we aren't living YuYuYu

>Samsung mobiles self-destructing
>that greentext about how mobiles can be triggered to explode on purpose remotely

NOPE

bretty gud

Korean Christians are weird, man.

It's like mixing your average crazy evangelical with the groupthink of the Mansons

Yuki yuki yuki!!

Why couldn't we get cute girls doing cute things instead of cute girls raping and killing men?
Actually, cute girls raping and killing is a common trope in east asian mythos

Duck the brainwashing out of them

Gookanon stopped posting august 24th. I think the 8 goddess's got to him.

I lived for a year in Korea and it fucking sucked. Dirty as fuck and the "people" who live there are more like computer simulations of people than actual people.

Witnessed the birth of a hero

SOMETHINGS HAPPENING IN KOREA, THIS IS THE NEW THREAD AS THE LAST THREAD DIED

Leaks have confirmed a shadow government using the korean president as a puppet.

ILL BE POSTING A BUNCH OF LINKS SOON.

There is speculation this may have ties to EWHA WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY, CLINTON, MERKEL AND SOROS, AND OTHER BILLIONAIRES

Will be dumping more info as it comes, keep the thread alive.

Links to read
https ://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
http ://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312&cloc=etc%7Cjad%7Cgooglenews
http ://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
http ://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
http:// www. foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html

Please bump this thread and add any info you might have and keep the thread alive.

HERES THE HEADER FROM LAST THREAD. IM THE OP FROM LAST THREAD BTW. IM WORKING ON GETTING SOME NEW INFO AS WE SPEAK.

>female leaders
That's what you get

shes the soros middle man, soros is the rothschilds middleman, the rotheschilds are the middleman for those who moloch has possessed directly who are the middle man for moloch whos the middleman for maleficient otherworldy entities who are unknown to us who are in turn the middleman for maleficient otherworldy entities who are unknown to us, etc etc.

but kek can destroy them

>YuYuYu is real
>The Skorean girls have given up their posts as defenders and are now trying to take the world with them

There won't be a hero in this show. No great protagonist, only a mass of nameless, faceless allies, most of whom will be dead before it is all over.

archive.is/P9Vt1
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/troubling-revelations-about-seouls-shadow-president-the-korea-herald-columnist
>It is truly frightening that this confidante, with no official position in the government and apparently without any qualifications that could have given her the sort of power she apparently wielded, was allowed to continue uninterrupted.
>The administration did not hesitate to pressure Culture Ministry officials to do its bidding, going so far as to remove officials who refused to toe its line.
>Culture Minister Yoo Jin Ryong was fired in July 2014 after clashing with Park. A Culture Ministry official who wrote a report that was not to Park's liking was demoted and then finally asked to leave. The National Museum head was allegedly removed for refusing to host an exhibition that Park wanted to see.
>The Mir Foundation was launched in October 2015 and K-Sports Foundation in January this year. Yoo pointed to then-Chief of Staff Kim Ki Choon as having ordered the resignations. Yoo further alleged the Blue House screened Culture Ministry officials' "ideological orientations" to arrive at the list of the six officials to be sacked.
>It is under this administration that a "blacklist" of nearly 10,000 cultural figures "classified" as being critical of the government has surfaced, despite Culture Minister Cho Yoon Sun's disavowal of the existence of such a list.
>The president seemingly allowed her confidante to exercise power unchecked, especially in the cultural sector. It is suspected that Choi and her closest associates exploited culture-related events and organizations for personal gain. The lofty goal of cultural enrichment, it appears, was appropriated by the president's confidante and her cronies who sucked the marrow out of culture to fatten their bellies. It will be a long path to resuscitating culture and rehabilitating it back to health.

COINKIDINKLE???????????????????//???

HAIL KEK

They were always here.

So, this is the little femenista cabal splinter of the Bilderberg group.
I bet the old bloods are pissed as fuck they got exposed. Never trust a woman to do anything right.

Jesus, this whole thing is like a Deus Ex game just exploded to life.

Kind of a shame the OP was an idiot and didn't include this in the first post.

archive.is/0TgFj
>Former Mir Foundation official says power broker Choi received detailed presidential report almost daily, and led meetings on governance
>Behind-the-scenes power broker Choi Sun-sil received and reviewed 30 cm-thick “Presidential report packets” from the Blue House on a nearly daily basis until as recently as this spring, a witness recently claimed.
>Choi is also reported to have used the materials to hold behind-the-scenes meetings to discuss all aspects of governance.
>“Appointment issues were also discussed at the meetings, and decisions were made on who to make or not make a Cabinet minister,” he added.
“It’s a real break with common perceptions to say this, but it’s actually a system where Choi tells the President to do things this way or that way. >There aren’t any issues where the President can decide on her own,” Lee said. “It’s basically only possible once Choi has been asked about and approves everything. Even the Blue House ‘door knocker triumvirate’ are basically all just Choi’s messengers.”

>copyrighting a whole LANGUAGE

No war in ba sing se amirite?

BUMP

I was the op from last thread, i was in the middle of making a new thread but this guy already made something. I will make the forth thread if there is one.

Anyone have specifics linking SK's shadow government to Washington? I believe it but I'd like to see something remotely substantiated.

Asians are so fucking easy to manipulate. They chase fads like dogs chase cars.

The west is their next Target and they already started
AMERICANS DON'T EVEN MIND TO VOTE CLINTON

Did you get any vibes of crazy shit like this?
Did chicks lust for your dick?

This shit is messing with me. I can't wrap my mind around how anyone can copyright a language

Women should never ever be in any kind of position. Because they literally destroy everything.
This happend with every civilization.

TAY YOUNG MEDICAL!

THEY'RE COMING!

YOU'VE GOT TO HELP ME!

>you were born just in time to witness the collapse of Western Civilization

I never had a chance at a good life.

Absolutely horrifying

They coming for my burgers!!!!

1776 will start if they touch my burgers!!

Burn
The
Witches

But You can struggle to re building it
NEVER LOSE HOPE

If this had happened in any semi uncucked nation people would be rioting.

remember everyone: around gooks, expect spooks

This can never work on whites though. Asians are a different species and they evolved to have a hive-mind they are drone humans. That's why there is no sexual dimorphism, the boys are girls the girls are boys. The Asian was made to be a robotic servant. Whites would rise up before this. They'd start to kill the overlords

>impeachment
HOW DO YOU EVEN REVERSE SUCH A PROBLEM

Id assume all young chicks are indoctrinated by now?

We were born just in time to save Western Civilization, user.

People are publicly calling for impeachment right the fuck now

I don't know, I got the vibe that East-Asian cultures are incredibly clannish which led to a lot of behaviours that might look like brainwashing from the outside. But the connection to Washington is very fuckin real.

Of course some Korean women had whiteman fetishes, but in general it wasn't too extreme. Most of the women there were so intensely shy and meek that when you got with them you couldn't really tell if you'd just raped someone or not.

Once we get down A.I ( As Elon Musk states, the devil ) woman will have literally no use for men. They can automate policing and the military so they don't have to think about or get their hands dirty, woman are totally fine with being willfully ignorant, unlike men.

A.I will usher in a new era of female independence from the male, where they literally don't need us for any work, where they can genetically create their own babies. They wont need us or our testosterone, they can simply create and reproduce it. Here's the thing about men, we're best when society is the most primitive, as we move a long we are needed less and less.

There will be no use for us when our military is made up of AI and our policing is made up of AI. Woman will be cold and vicious with the programming because they don't actually have to do or see anything.

F, for all of our future sons.

You cant. I would know i was raised in the jehovahs witness cult. a person can only undo it of their own will by consuming factual info, even if you can get a person to see how they are wrong logically they may have social ties that keep and reinforce the mind control.

In my case i was lucky. I was a loner in an isolated group so cutting ties was not much of a threat to me once the logic kicked in.

WTF? No one is reporting this shit.

HOLY SHIT
WHAT THE FUCK
AROUND PAGANS NEVER RELAX

So we the basement dwellers are the savior of western civilization

>the real reason North Korea has been ramping up war like rhetoric is because of their increasing concern regarding the happenings in the south
>Escalation out of desparation as sjw radfems cement control and start turning their eyes to the north in order to begin a ruinous land war that will exterminate their male population

We're reaching pill levels that shouldn't even be possible

This is what happens when you let gooks do the Jobs of Japanese women

I just wanted to talk about vidya and anime and shit, not battle an evil world shadow government, while praying to an Egyptian god

That's the Chinese are doing their best to prevent Islam from taking a foothold there. There was a purge last year, IIRC.

they probably can. cellphone batteries can explode like a motherfucker.

maybe related?? its in south korea
cnet.com/news/samsung-cell-phone-battery-explodes-in-mans-pocket/

also heres how they explode
youtube.com/watch?v=GEo0RhEhFYc