Islam is the perfect religion, rape, murder and steal from infidels, marry children, force women to do your will...

Islam is the perfect religion, rape, murder and steal from infidels, marry children, force women to do your will, never work again all you have to do is worship Lucifer and all your dreams will come true. Hail Lucifer!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Hitler!

Reminder that the source of all terrorism on this planet is America.

wrong
muslims are the source of the majority of terrorism

Satan is God.

..of the jews.

shut up nigger the US told us to take the turkish worker and they were NEVER needed.
The imperialism was death after the world war but america like the young nation they are does the same we did many many decades ago but nowadays with "human rights" and other shit we have all the problems in the western world

Wrong. American terrorism killed 251,000 people in Iraq, and indirectly caused the death of tens of thousands of civilians in Libya and Syria.

is your gov. fault for being cucks stop blaming the american boogyman

Not terrorism if it is legitimate warfare. Then it's just collateral when a school of sandniggers gets sent to kingdom come.
Also what's that flag? I recognise assyria and circassia.

>Not terrorism if it is legitimate warfare.
>legitimate warfare
You mean furthering judeo-imperialist agendas?
How is that legitimate?

>what's that flag?
meme neo-iraqi flag.
Kurdistan, alaouite, and islamic crescent added too. Can't forget the christian cross for all the 28 arab christians still alive in Iraq after the war.

its pretty hard not being cucks when the marshall plan is used for leverage.

Without the US the ME would be at peace and germany would still be 100% white.....
Fuck off subhuman

We turks built germany though, fuckboi.

watch what you say about Islam

>british legion
i think there were like 30 traitors who signed up for that, unlike the nazicuck balts were every other person was SS. You should be proud.
>may 9 best day in history

eewwwww praise.

Literally melting here.

>muh labour pride

fuck off grumpy shitskins, bad for the atmosphere.

Yeah i'm pretty sure a turkroach would use a site like this

Fuck off goat fucker.

Wenn du Beweise willst, frag deine Mama xDDD Die hab ich nämlich grad gefickt.

Oh Junge, Reddit ist hier...

xDDD

>shill realizes most of poll knows lucifer isnt Satan and that Lucifer was the goos guy
>try to equate Allah with Lucifer
Wew laddie

Go back to the Temple of Set, you enormous faggot

Murican intervention is legitimate (or at least more legitimate) because it's purpose is to target military-strategic targets. I.e. combatants and the government.
It ain't perfect and destabilises the country, creates warlords in a power vacuum, and blows up hospitals.
But genuine terrorism targets non-combatants like civilians.

No shit? HAhAHA!!!111

>i'm pretty sure a turkroach would use a site like this
You think only white nationalists browse Sup Forums?

>Murican intervention is legitimate (or at least more legitimate) because it's purpose is to target military-strategic targets. I.e. combatants and the government.
What? The american intervention killed multiple magnitudes more civilians than military-strategic targets in the conflict.

Sure, its initial goal was the toppling of the ba'ath government, but should we be arguing about intentions or actual deaths?

>being this retarded

>"boogyman"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6][6]

Yes, consequentially the americans have a lot more blood on their hands but the intentions were to remove hussein's goverment and military commanders. They succeeded at this.

But this also led to radicalisation amongst the now unemployed ba'ath members.

Overall, did more die? Absolutely.
Can these deaths be blamed as american terrorism? No, because it wasn't terroristic activities that the americans were engaged in.

Real terrorism must be for the goal of achieving social-political change through inspiring terror and fear in the average citizen of a state.
The americans were just engaged in a very bloody war. But it was a war.

we have much less turks here as americans have niggers and we rarely see a nigger here

Any german who doesn't hate the USA is a pathetic faggot.

Lucifer was the light bearer fut fell in disgrace after trying to be God. Satan is the adversary of God. Lay of the crack friend.

Yeah, of course, the use of the term "American terrorism" is symbolic. That's mostly arguing on semantics.

It doesn't negate the fact that it wouldn't be false to say that the source of most terrorism today is American imperialism.

What I meant was that the US has much more blood on its hands than the few terrorist islamic cells in the west. As such, blaming Islam for Germany's problems (like what OP is doing) is misguided (even though the quran is a very retarded book): immigration and radicalization wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for 2003.