Is money the best superpower ever? Can you name a better superpower than money?

Is money the best superpower ever? Can you name a better superpower than money?

Reality Warping.

Super money.

...brains,

Like hulk.

The ability to have a stable relationship

You say that like money is all those two have. Tony is also a genius inventor, and Bruce is an expert in martial arts and criminology.

To answer the question, Speedforce is the best superpower, since it can do whatever the fuck you need to, it seems. Also this

Speedforce is great in theory but Speedforce users always come with an evil Speedforce user whose goal in life is to screw with you.

You can do whatever you want like accidentally killing all your family and friends by creating Flashpoint.

Joke's on you, all my family is already dead.

Because they were killed by a better Reverse-Flash.

What if you're not a good or evil speedster, you're just some true neutral just trying to get by? Would a reverse-neutral speedster still try to fuck you up?

Chances are the Black Flash will still come.

>Yup

It's not a superpower if any old human richfag can do it, even if thy're physically crippled.

>Stark
>Wayne
>T'Challa
>Brainlets born into wealth

How comes DOOM is the only true self-made man?!

But so is Reed and he doesn't have a crippling inferiority complex against his greatest foe.

He's also currently re-creating the multiverse while Victor roleplays at being Tony.

Reed's dad was a famous scientist that had the means to time-travel. Victor lived in the goddamn Balkans. Reed had all the money and means to absorb knowledge in the world. Victor had old and outdated books. Reed became a celebrity, Doom took over a country.

Molecular Manipulation
You can have anything, no need to have money when you can create what you want to buy

Yes, synchronicity wave travelling AKA the ability to make my own luck.

Easy

>nigh omnipotence
fite me

Genius level intelligence, as that's how these guys got their money in the first place.

Too easy

>not actual omnipotence

psht nothing personal kid

superboy prime has stronger asspull superpowers than this mary

I disagree, SBP can't cheat these two tho.

and two living parents

Doom also ignored Reed and paid for it with his face, and then his mother's love.