So after Hillary has won the election, which is more likely to happen on Sup Forums?

So after Hillary has won the election, which is more likely to happen on Sup Forums?

A) Board will go into "fight the power" echo chamber mode with little or no CTR presence.

or

B) Bunch of user bandwagon jumpers claiming they were for Hillary the whole time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQk5zyenRVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums btfo, how can these cuckfaggots ever recover!!!!!!!

C) Nuclear Winter

Neither. Instead,

C) Sup Forums will go back to how it was before trump started running for president, and all his little faggots will go back to Sup Forums, reddit, and facebook where they came from.

A) CTR shills will go back to the streets to turn tricks for a living...

basically this

none of those, everyone just writing and calling congress all the time, threats to vote people out over legislation

retards opened a real can of worms with this nonsense

No point. Your mum already has our market cornered.

We deal with it and that's it. I'm not even american so i dont really care that much.

t. newfag shill
>saged and hidden

WAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

thanks Kek

I say everyone should try to attack power stations in the state to piss off the eternal normie.

This post is complete satire, it is nothing but a simple joke. I would never do such a thing and I don't encourage others to attack power stations.

Fuck hillary and fuck black people

> 1 post by this ID

Back to "it's happening" threads

Hillary Clinton will lose. America will win.

/pol would be kind of happy (for a relatively short amount of time), because there would be more happenings

More muslim terrorist attacks, BLM will openly kill and shoot White people, Hillary bans gated communities and settles rapefugees everyhwere even in small towns like in Germany, Whites have no place to go and will be genocided, economic crisis, US turns into full shit and collapses, WW3 with Russia, ???, (((profit))).

Kek confirms

Maybe Sup Forums will go into full time anti-hillary mode and discuss impeachment, unless of course race-war or classic war.

My bet is on Unabomber 2: Mailing boxes boogaloo and texas-california independence.

I'm just going to quit lurking here if she wins.

>sh-sh-shill!!!11

Oh look, another underage faggot who doesn't even know what "shill" means.

Protip: Stop repeating everything you read on Sup Forums, you're only embarrassing yourself. I hope you don't pull that shit IRL

The world will go the way of the Daughters of Megalia.
youtube.com/watch?v=UQk5zyenRVI

Thank you for correcting the record.

Honestly can't tell if you aren't aware you're just proving my point, or if you're just a classic aussie

Does Sup Forums like "any politician or leader"? besides putin and kim jong-un.

nothing will change. Sup Forums has always been anti-establishment and will continue being anti-liberal like it has been for the last 6-7 years.
I'm more curious to see what happens when donald wins.

nice shilling, almost got me there

This guy is nuts

Anyone who is pro-White

This. I can't wait for all these redditors to go back