Redpill me on homosexuality

Is being faggot normal? Is it degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J63YkkympOU
youtube.com/watch?v=L1kUNzr3vtg
youtu.be/5Mfbs_I-fjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No and yes.
I don't think sucking dick sometimes is something to lynch anyone over, but stop sodomizing my religion in the name of their rights or I will DEUS VULT you.

You tell me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J63YkkympOU

>my religion

I don't even know how many forms of blasphemy this even is. If your ancestors knew you would wind up like this, they would've probably lit themselves on fire.

>Muh religion

Dont bring that shit in here as an argument.

Op, it's not normal. Is it degenerate? Statistically speaking, their STD rates are incredibly high, thus making the majority of them a health hazard all for the pursuit of pleasure.
That's pretty degenerate.

There are some decent redpilled gays, but the majority are flaming faggots.

Of course gay people are "normal"
The whole idea that it's ok to discriminate based on someone's sexual orientation is weird to me and wrong. Also, std rates are high among gay men because they are men. Similarly, in the past, std rates were high among middle class straight men because they are men. Gay women don't have high std rates so it's not a "gay" thing but a male thing.
Gay marriage is good for society because it promotes romance and committed relationships and those things do drive down promiscuity and risky behaviors.

If the oftenly posted facts about gays are true, then they are both abnormal and morally sick.

Have you ever seen that gif jerking off George Takei jerking off some dude without asking him for his consent on the Howard Stern show? It's often posted on reddit.
Look at who he is, how people respect him and what he did it front of so many people without consequence. Now imagine what he and other homosexuals do when there are no cameras around.

"Straight men are virtuous angels and nothing sexual occurs from them, ever. And whatever sexuality you saw them express, well they were just gay anyway. In fact my father spooged into a cup and my mom stuffed it in her vagina, dad didnt grab it though, he's not gay"

No, it's not normal.
It's hard to pinpoint a reason to why anyone would deviate from sexual normalcy, but it does have correlations with depression and other mental issues, hence the much higher suicide rate in these populations.

More than degenerate, it's dangerous for society to accept it as something normal, because it encourages more people to go this route in life.

You may find many "happy successful gay people" out there, but there are higher risks for people to be mentally ill as homosexuals for a reason.

No it's not
Would beat living shit outta you if we meet irl
Fortunately we probably wont meet
You fucking homo
youtube.com/watch?v=L1kUNzr3vtg

In animal populations homosexuality and many other self-destructive tendencies are linked with overpopulation and social stress. Look up "behavioral sink".

I'm gay and I'm happy being gay desu

>It's hard to pinpoint a reason to why anyone would deviate from sexual normalcy,

Because they were born with a different sexual preference you cuck. How the fuck do people still think its a decision

Having gay sexual intercourse:

Arguments:
CON:
>Muh Religion
>HIV

PRO:
>Religion is fake
>HIV happens when you have unprotected anal sex, just use a condom, easy to solve
Marriage and Adoption
PRO:
>Who cares what 2 men do in their own private life?

CON:
>Marriage rights for gays leads to adoption and the rates of drug use, depression, suicide could affect children, so same-sex adoption = bad
>There's also the propaganda, first rights for gays then for pedophiles

You will get AIDS and live a short miserable life

Pic related

I don't care desu.

Stuffing my ass with dicks and toys feels amazing.

Being gay is one but that;s just degenerate and disturbing

for you :3

>That skinny hairless arm
Gibes boipucci

Homosexuality isn't a sustainable practice for a breeding population. It is normal? Of course it normally happens, it's a numbers game. Should we be ostracizing homosexuals, no I don't believe so. If left to their own devices they would quite literally be a small subset of the population that slowly erodes away over time throughout human history. The issue becomes when they become more important then the heterosexual couples. When a gay man is more protected then a straight men, that is when the priorities are out of wack. Live and let live, but equality not equity. Don't give more to them and give up more just because you feel sorry for them. What hole they fuck doesn't mean jack shit. If they are productive they are productive, if they are not productive then toss em.

Completely normal. The Greeks and Romans fucked boipussy all the time and they were smart as fuck.

Don't let any retard here tell you 'No! Hurr durr my religion says being gay is immoral blah blah blah.' Get over yourselves.

I don't mind gay dudes, they can be bros and they know how to liven up a party and get women to loosen up.

This.

Sexualization of gay pride parades and the like is what leads to degeneracy.

When someone says God is real you turn into a fat vaping faggot?

putting your dick in someone's lower digestive tract is not normal

I'm a bottom though :3

nothing wrong with vaping friend. Too bad that fat faggot doesn't use the vapes to stop him from eating so much junk garbage like i do

Have fun with your med resistant strain of HIV :3

I don't plan on growing old :^)

Lurk moar you insufferable faggot

Normal? No, because the norm is set by the majority and the majority of the population is not homo.

But I don't have a problem with gays and I'm pro gay marriage.

Your retarded

it is per definition degenerate
it is misdirecting your natural impulses to breed in to something which produces nothing but senseless pleasure
it is the sexual equivalent of taking heroin, and equally damaging to the person
it is not unnatural, it is anti-natural
it is something which inspires nothing but death
it is a death-style.

>I don't plan on growing old :^)
isn't that always the last they say before they get their neg hole pozed

youtu.be/5Mfbs_I-fjE

I don't care if I get aids desu.

This world sucks anyways and gay sex is the best thing in the world anyway.

get the fuck off Sup Forums Milo

err guys..

I have found a perfect 17 year old twink with who sends me videos of him riding dildoes and moeaning like a girl

>his nails are girlish
>lips are huge
>very innocent looking

I swear, I never look at another man in the street thinking "id fuck him" but this boypucci makes me so fucking hard..

Would Sup Forums fuck him? he really wants my dick

Kill yourself vaping faggot

p-post vid