What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Country bumpkin bunny caved to city press pressure and said something she really shouldn't have because she felt she had to say something.

She said it herself "everything happened so fast." so she didn't even realize how bad it was until she got to see Nick's reaction to it.

She, like many progressive-minded people, was guilty of secretly harboring racist ideation that came out under pressure in a situation where she had to speak without being prepared, which she remained blind to and unaware of due to believing herself to be progressive and morally untouchable.
Was actually one of my favorite things about the movie, even if I think the message will be lost on most progressive types.

I don't see any problem. She only said facts.

She learned and grew as a person, it was really good character development.

One of the top five most redpilled Disney characters.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______

In the making of, they talk about recognizing their own privilege.

>childhood is thinking frollo was the villian
>adulthood is actually interacting with gypsies

"All sharpteeth should fucking hang!"
-t. Judy "better dead than pred" Hopps.

Dude, he was going to burn down the city because he didn't want to touch his boner.
Adulthood is realizing quasi got fucked in the end on the basis of being an ugly fuck.

Frollo would be Disney's greatest hero if he killed the gypos.

She felt like she had to prove herself because ever since she was a child she has had only one dream and everyone from her parents onward shat on it and tried to block her at every opportunity.

Judy "Pull the trigger on every tigger" Hopps

What is the correlation between her mood and the vertical alignment of her ears?

What, like what Tumblr always cries about?

They cry about it wothout understanding a thing about it, yes.

Privilege? It's a real thing.

>bounces behind you

Judy "I'm the answer to the Eweish Question" Hopps

take these threads to /trash/ and not here

Of course it is, but it doesn't mean people deserve things just because they have shitty lives.

Oh Judy, First Race War huh?

I more meant "did they suddenly realize that their being white makes them terrible people by virtue of being white instead of believing the message of their own movie", which is what a lot of people seem to mean when they talk about privilege.

How would Judy feel if a Human approached her?

>I'm going to shut down your shop because you wont run your business the way I like
>I'm going to take you down for your racist ideas
>I have to do it because you know those preds are too dumb to be able to help themselves

she lefty af

why is it called zootopia if theres no zoos???

Humans don't really look like a stereotypical predator. No large fangs or claws to speak of. I feel she'd be put off by a mammal with a distinct lack of hair though.

That's why she needs Nick, he's actually lived in the real world and only takes personal politics like that seriously when someone he cares about attacks him using said politics as a backdrop (i.e. what Judy did at the conference).

I had to read this with my own two eyes

Furfags need to stop

Zoo comes from Greek, meaning animal, utopia similarly from ancient Greek means place or region.

What, you wouldn't practice multiplication with Judy if given the opportunity?

>Can fuck predators with superior genes
>Fucks a bunny instead
>Wanting to fuck an animal in the first place
Absolutely faggotry

Topia means place or region. Utopia means, quite literally a place that doesn't exist.

Yeah, auto correct is a bitch.
They also pronounce it wrong too.

She fantasized constantly about huge knotted dicks.

He said problem.

she just needed a good dicking.
While being called cute in the most pejorative way possible the whole time.

Gideon is the most tragic character.

I want to hug Gideon.