liveleak.com/view?i=dc9_1464550770
vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bbXgUNOws
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>americans will literally, LITERALLY defend their right to commit school shootings

CAUSE WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Why do americans care more about some 200 year old piece of paper than the lives of their citizens?

Murder is illegal, user.

Anders went through with licensing and whatnot and still did it. If there's a will, there's a way.

It's best to look at why massacres are popular now compared to 50 years ago.

>this is considered white in america

You're never going to disarm us. If you pass laws, the cops either A) won't enforce or B) wil be executed in the streets. Our country was designed because we were tired of having Kings and Queens tell us what to do at all points in our lives. Our government fears the people. Your people fear your government. And you dare talk down at us, colored/race traitor? Adorable.

See He could have stolen the firearms or went through with the paperwork.

Nothing can stop a determined individual.

>all i want is the right to own this tool, the only purpose of which is to murder
>i'm not asking to be allowed to murder, okay?

we just care more about our ability to arm ourselves than to protect innocents. no reason to take away the rights of hundreds of millions of people because a few thousand die. they aren't worth it.

>be American child
>get shot

Sure. No reason to make it easy though

Indeed, and there is literally nothing wrong with that.

the problem isn't guns, the problem is nonwhites and the cultural issues they cause

I never understand why people whip their phones out for this shit. How about you just evacuate?

What is your solution?

>Ban guns
Not possible, too many exist. If you manage to collect every legal gun where do you begin on illegal weapons?

>Stricter background checks
Therapists determining whether you are mentally ill. What disqualifies you? Anxiety and depression? Also, what if you don't have anything bad on your medical records or criminal records and want to do this?

>Thought Police
Liberal answer. Just because someone seems like a monster doesn't mean you can just arrest them and give them life. Minority report isn't a thing yet.

If you want to kill people, you're going to do it. Drive a truck into those kids when school got out, learn to make a bomb, go on a stabbing spree. Banning guns does nothing.

Don't start that debate, you already should know that the amerimutts are dumb regarding guns.

they're also dumb regarding niggers, they weren't in the past though.

i actually think most shooters are cowards who wouldn't dare to do this if every state was open carry

thoughts?

>give one guy a gun
>he goes on a killing spree
What did The Netherlands mean by this?

Firearms can be used for sport, recreation and hunting.

More people are stabbed to death in the US than killed with an "assault weapon".

liveleak.com/view?i=dc9_1464550770

So if somebody breaks into my house and attacks me, and I pull a gun and shoot them, you consider that murder? I often wonder what it's like to be truly fucking retarded. Tell me, do you have trouble walking without drooling?

what do you mean?

>we need our guns to defend ourselves
>nobody is ever at the schools defending them
Really makes you think

SUICIDE PRANK GONE LETHAL

>An American acting all high and mighty

get a load of this guy. America is just a shit version of England nowadays

>we can't get rid of guns so we shouldn't ban them
>we can't get rid of crack so we shouldn't ban it
>we can't eliminate all murder so we shouldn't ban it
explain in 3 words or less why one makes sense and the others don't

ah yes the famous AR-15 assault rifle with bump stock, drum magazine and hollow point bullets. a CLASSIC duck hunting gun

Making guns illegal will surely get rid of the 300 millions+ guns already in the US

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

why do non-americans care so much about americans banning guns, i'm not american and i don't care.

>why massacres are popular now compared to 50 years ago.
lel spree killers and serial killers are always popular. Jack the ripper killed like 5 hookers and has like a million books and movies about him.

Well of course. That guy breaking into your house was a good boy he dindu nuffin.

>it was self-defence officer, he came right for my plasma screen

Crack is an illegal drug with no other use today than drug use. Guns are for sport, hunting, recreation, home defense.

For your 3 words. Guns Don't Kill

Because the second anyone tries to outright ban guns there will be a revolution.

The point is, you don't know. That guy make have a gun, he may rape your wife and daughter. Why take the chance?

To be fair, in my home state of Texas, I can legally execute you for being on my property. If you break into my house, and I scare you off, I can literally chase you down and execute you in the streets if I think you have something of mine.

>amerifats are retarded
water is wet

A school shooting is good sometimes, theres too many humans also it keeps everyone on the edge so they might think twice before doing a head on bullying.

These people are unsung heroes, they kill dozens but they save millions.

God bless Texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6bbXgUNOws

That mole on his neck is so gross to me

a guy you walk past on the street might rape your wife. "may" is not a justification

was he ok?

Well obviously you'd feel differently, but in the First World getting shot is not a way of life.

But that guy on the street didn't just break my window or door to get into my house.

this, also it culls the weak, it's the postmodern application of darwinism. Plus the autistic mongoloid shooter goes to jail for the rest of his life too so it's a win-win situation.

But this isn't on the street you drooling, sniveling retard, it's a man breaking into your goddamn house.

The street is not my property.

He’s jewish. What do you think about that?

Neither is getting stabbed/bombed but it happens everywhere else because of lefties and brown people. Are we supposed to ban them too?

literal amerimutt

>ah yes the famous AR-15 assault rifle with bump stock, drum magazine and hollow point bullets. a CLASSIC duck hunting gun
wild pigs, but yeah it works well

holy shit haha

>be amerifat
>get shot

once again, you idiots need to be reminded:
Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.

Why would some guy break into your house to steal your stuff AND rape your daughter? There's easier ways of raping someone than that.

Refute this

>thousands of people died in 9/11

lets ban planes

It's good enough desu. Lighten up you cuckold.

that papers worth more than every life of all the school kids in america

>cops are pigs
>cops should act more like death squads or a secret police

Which one do you want?

Leak from Wednesday's bill signing.

he looks slavic

Why would some guy break into your house in general?
We aren't talking about a rationally-thinking person here, user.

Case in point this retard

reddit is so fucking gay lmao, fucking faggots

LOL
drumpf btfo
how will he ever recover?

And assault rifles unleash a superior volume of bullets.

>the one and only purpose of a plane is to kill human beings

t. muslim

>A home invader has never raped anyone! they are just peaceful thieves!

>faggots
Why the homophobia?

>LITERAL mutt

fucking lol'd

Amen.

Reminder it was flaseflag

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

>GUNS ARE BAD. BAD!

a gun was the thing which stopped the france truck attack. Which was done with a vehicle.

So if he walked in with a handgun and killed 17 people you would be ok with it? Would you be ok with it if he killed 1 person each day for 17 days?

Where I live in Tx the cops already told us "DO what you gotta do," IF someone comes onto our property.

Like chappelle said, make bullets like $5k a piece.

I don't think it's a falseflag, TPTB are smart enough to cultivate these issues naturally and then manipulate them after the fact for greatest effect, gradually eroding rights and privacies bit by bit.

>all these shitlords on their phone taking snapchats

Daguerreotypes were a mistake

Why is the 2nd amendment so important to amerilards?

>much government tyranny
Yup AR15s will protect you from drones and helicopters

>muh protection
White people don't go out and shoot each other on a regular basis

>nothing ever happens
>but dude pizzagate is real

fuck yeah. you'd think it would have prepared us to shoot up the (totally not) russians in today's game

Contract negotiations. You're taking something from us and not giving us anything in return. What's to stop them from taking away other things?

why do you care?

I wasn't arguing that you mongoloid. I'm saying you can't equate the use of a plane to kill people with guns, since planes aren't made for the sole purpose of inflicting pain on something are they?

But no, because guns are sometimes used by specially trained police and armed forces to stop terrorists, give them to every retard that lives in America.

you can already homemade bullets with gunpowder and a bit of metalsmithing knowledge.

fuck, there are even several tutorials on youtube

>Yup AR15s will protect you from drones and helicopters

In the event the military goes against the population, you have to figure a large chunk would simply leave the military. Another good chunk would stay, but work against them. The idea that all soldiers just blindly "listen and believe" and shoot at whatever they're told is false.

>destroying a decent school
LMAO

dirty politicians man, they are opportunist fucks, they want some extra budget and a mission attached to it so they can derail some cash on the process.

Son of bitches should get zero.

lmao at all the right wing SJWs in this thread right now

How can people make this argument after we lost to a few gooks armed with shitty SKS carbines, and are barely winning against a few goat-fuckers armed with outdated Kalashnakovs? An armed citizenry has a perfectly decent chance against the US government.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbH60wCO-Yw

Growing up, we had guns on campus. Especially during deer season. I carried a USP 9mm in my Jeep.

No one shot up my school. But we didn't have "diversity". We were a bunch of rowdy white boys who got along just fine. Even the one queer fella didn't get ragged on, really.

Diversity is not strength. Homogeneity is strength. When everyone is in lock-step, even goose-stepping, everyone is strong.

Read "Ordinary Men"

Soldiers will do anything if they're told its in their country's best interest.

>The idea that all soldiers just blindly "listen and believe" and shoot at whatever they're told is false.

Because no genocide has ever happened in any country ever, right?

Can you really blame them for distrusting the usa corporate news and gov? they are famous for this kind of shit.

mass shootings are spectacles for the plebs.

theres like 100 victims of mass shootings every year. 5000 people die from choking on food every year. people who are seriously worried about this type of shit are easily manipulated, tbqh.

you can't make the brass cases at home, not even the blank primers. not a chance in hell.

Sup Forums used to actually be a fun place from like 05 to 09. now everybody is just an angry, miserable fuck