Sup Forums goth thread

>TFW i go to hot topic and get in a conversation with my big titted goth crush from high school, talking about life and college while i die a little inside because she probably finds me repulsive and rejected me before
So how was your day Sup Forums?

Best goth coming through

>continue dating my big tittied goth crush from college and looking into getting a house
Be more confident, OP. Would you want to buy a product if the person selling it didn't seem to like it and just told you all their faults and how sad they are about it?

go work on your comic pan

gaz and mandy aren't goth

half of those girls aren't goth

tfw no goth gf to cosplay wif

I have been going to hot topic alot recently but only too get the Bullet club shirts

ive gotten the villian club & american nightmare cody shirts, still waiting for the hangman page shirt to come out

hey user am i your goth waifu yet?

striped socks/stockings are my fetish why do goths like them so much?

He's got over 100 pages stockpiled

I wonder who could be behind this thread...

I'm afraid of commitment.

is hot topic still a thing? our local hot topic closed down and was replaced by forever 21

My thoughts exactly, beat me to it

>no one mention her
wew lads

Seems like it. May not be as common as it was in the 2000's though.

make way for best goths

What about slob goths?

redundant

She was my first contact with goth stuff.

Thanks, Creepy.

Yummy.

Yeah, down to literally the same band shirts they had a decade ago plus some of the new edgy teen shit out there and like a fuck ton of internet humor/anime/cartoon shirts compared to prime 00s mallgoth era hot topic.

It's literally the only place to buy any sort of nerdy or band related shit so it probably survives on all the highschool kids who can't make online purchases.