This entire country was run by niggers and arabs for 800 years

>this entire country was run by niggers and arabs for 800 years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladi
youtube.com/watch?v=fYxKWA25fPQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_(New_Spain)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isleños_in_Louisiana
youtube.com/watch?v=ubSCPBkTyWY
youtube.com/watch?v=GDIEjjxwbEo
youtu.be/jVyg_69GAk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And then we took it back and expelled them. Have you taken yours?

/thread

And you will be for 8000 years in the future. So?

>niggers and arabs
Nope. Blacks were enslaved by Arabs and literally castrated.

Only after the Almoravids got BTFO did they start to incorporate Blacks.

>this entire country will be run by niggers and arabs for the next 800 years

>threading your own post

>for the next 800 years
*8000 see

And your once Celtic blood is now mudded down and you all fucks still look like halfniggers

>niggers and arabs
Berbers are neither of those things

Hispanje BTFO

Some Caliphas were blond with blue eyes

Funny how history appears to be repeating itself.

Once heard someone say that it was the Jews who openened the towngates for the Muslims.

>800 years
Don't pin Spain's failures on us. We'd done our part long before them. By the time they were done, we were already busy killing moors on the african side and discovering the world.

>Once heard someone say that it was the Jews who openened the towngates for the Muslims.

True story, and now they had the nerve to ask Spain for reparations because of muh Inquisition, muh massive expulsion (most people don't realize we rounded up and expelled so much jews that we created an entire group who ended up calling themselves sepharads, literally spanish jews out of collective butthurt). Of course our cukcvernment caved in and now any sepharad can claim the spanish nationality because of the "unfair" treatment they received.

>800 years Arabic reich
Hitler would be proud of you Hans

Where are my gibs faggot.

Wasn't Torquemada a jew himself that wanted the crowns favors for his own.

Let's ignore the fact that most of the muslim population of Al-Andalus were just local former christians converted to Islam.

>In Islamic history muwalladun designates in a broader sense non-Arab Muslims or the descendants of converts. In the Muslim-ruled parts of the Iberian Peninsula, parts of the indigenous until-then Christian population (basically a mixture of the pre-Roman peoples of the Iberian Peninsula, ancient Romans, Visigoths and Suebi) converted to Islam in the 8th and 9th centuries. In the 10th century a massive conversion of Christians took place, so that muladies comprised the majority of the population of Al-Andalus by the century's end. However, the majority of Muwallads had embraced Islam early, but retained many pre-Islamic customs and characteristics.

>Conversion to Islam was encouraged by the Umayyad caliphs and Emirs of Córdoba but it was not forced. Many Christians converted to Islam to avoid the Jizya tax which they were subjected to as Dhimmis.[11] Conversion to Islam also opened up new horizons to the native Christians, alleviated their social position, ensured better living conditions, and broadened their scope for more technically skilled and advanced work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladi

Al-Andalus was just basically a muslim version of Spain and Portugal, in a similar way as Bosnia is a muslim version of Croatia and Serbia. Same people, different religion.

It was less than 800 years, and that only in Granada which by the time was basically a vassal state of Castile.

>Al-Andalus was just basically a muslim version of Spain and Portugal, in a similar way as Bosnia is a muslim version of Croatia and Serbia. Same people, different religion.
North Africa was like this.

Yes Hitler too was a jew, and if you don't like faggots that's also because you're a closet homo etc, etc but in fact, the proofs for Torquemada being a jew are sketchy, at best.
As for gibs, ask the gubmint, as long as you're not spaniard and don't pay your taxes, they'll roll out the red carpet for you

>but it was not forced. Many Christians converted to Islam to avoid the Jizya tax which they were subjected to as Dhimmis.
>not forced
>to avoid jizya
Pick one you dirty moor.

This, it was either, pay or convert, if you don't, die

Make Andalucia Cherifian Again

Also I don't think it was his personal opinion, but the wikipedia page he quoted

and then they recoquered it and conquered the entire world
you tried doing that twice and JUST'ed

You're a Muslim nigger rape child lol

second post best post

>Spanish Louisiana

Your map is shit

>lose a war against Haiti

>a Portunigger
>calling anyone a Moor

I cuckled, gotta say

Muslim nigger rape child lmao

> lose war to Honduras

>Make them suffer for the rest of their existence

Gotta admit that Nouvelle-France was pretty short-lived, though.

Get back Acadie, you faggots.

Cheesy, but worth posting: youtube.com/watch?v=fYxKWA25fPQ

half Germany is run by french, russian and polish huehue

have you looked at you flag brother?
Spain was the the capital

well, thats a valid point

Visigoths fault: always german fault

>being this retarded
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_(New_Spain)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isleños_in_Louisiana

Oh another Moroccan on Sup Forums who knew

Nigging nog Muslim great grandpa lol!

Go on now nigger, git#

There's at least 2-3 Moroccans regularly lurking, as far as I know, not counting myself.

Cool, you're a weeb
kys

Remember which website you're on

>>this entire country was run by niggers and arabs for 800 years
>was

Oh right
kys
where from

Doukkala, father from Oujda

Spaniards are one of the fouest and most degenerate species I have come across. One of my best friends as a child was half-Spanish. His mother was very erotic and every one of us lusted for her (I saw her breasts once because she left the bathroom door open while bathing), and she herself often talked and joked openly about her favorite sexual positions. When I turned sixteen I visited my old friend at his home in Spain, where he and his mother had moved after his parents divorced. At the side of a swimming pool she talked to us about the benefits and downsides to having sex in the back of a vehicles and other public places. My friend's Spanish friends were truly disgusting individuals. Loud, tanned, and dumb. At an outdoors disco each one of my friends ended up dancing with and shortly after snogging a Spanish girl among the group we were hanging out with. I bluntly refused and remained standing at the edge of the gravel dancefloor. Eventually I was "offered" the conspicuously least attractive of the girls (who had already tongued my friend) but again I expressed a clear "No Thank You". They drank, they swore, they revealed their bodies as though there were no standards of decency extant in their town. I was eventually accused of being homosexual by my friend's Spanish male friends and they repeatedly mocked me in a way that was beyond a joke and became rather intimidating. By the end of the holiday I was glad to be leaving. When I arrived back in the United Kingdom my half-Spanish friend messaged me saying if I wanted to visit again he could take me to museums and stuff because I probably would enjoy that more. I simply refused to speak to him and blocked his number. Now I search for his name online and find a facebook photo wherein he is poking his tongue out towards the face of his girlfriend, whose own tongue is poking out and touching the end of his. Using google translate I discover they are obviously having sex on a regular basis. How on earth is the white r

Spain bought it from France in 1682, c'est l'argent

Is this an Acadian thread now?

youtube.com/watch?v=ubSCPBkTyWY

Are there still entire functioning but abandon cities ?
There was an episode of top gear years ago where they were in Spain and they went through several towns , functioning and maintained, but with literally not a single person there

Had no idea the French went so far West. Were these legitimate French armies travelling that far, or just trappers and prospectors etc?

Not cities, but maybe great parts of a new-constructed hood yes.

Poor kid.

That looks fun as hell. I like Nathan Abshire and the Pine Grove Boys.

What do general Americans think of the cajun region? Hillbillies, rednecks etc?

Some new projects were left half-finished when the housing bubble bursted

Is this pasta? Never seen it before, but I'm not surprised by this degeneracy if it's true desu

>He has not seen british and german slags in Magaluf

Theyre a specific type of redneck

The types of redneck vary from region to region (Appalachian, white trailer trash, Virginia marsh landers, Arizona fielders, etc.)

Don't have much of an opinion of them.

Enough was left to conquer it back.

>tfw you will never be a Spaniard

>go to portugal
>everyone is a brown arab with curly hair

Lel, literally arabs in denial

Not niggers. The Arabs invaded the country during a period of instability. They invaded with mostly newly converted Berber soldiers.

I should remind you that Berbers did not have the same degree of SSA admixture they have now; just look at Zinedine Zidane for the "pure Berber" look.

Also, the Muslims did not control the entire Peninsula for 800 years. The Reconquest started quickly at the Battle of Covadonga with Prince Pelayo leading the charge. It took 800 years to throw out the last Muslims from the extreme south. See pic related, Hans.

Do not fight. You are brothers.

Like attracts like amigo. They go to Spain to act that way because they know their behaviour won't be out of place. Spain is a disgusting country. Basque is ok except for the bullfighting, but the rest has go to go. Greasy, libidinal spicemonkeys.

>a finn who'd want to be a spaniard

I've seen it all, you guys are usually pretty salty toward southern euros

ew fucking algerian
I'm from Agadir

>t. Yank who walked around Chelas in Lisbon, and saw a bunch of Arabs and Angolans. Porto or bust.

The Habsburgs were inbred niggers, after all.

>The Arabs invaded the country during a period of instability.
Can't forget that the almoravids and almohads, berber dynasties, also controlled al-andalus for a while.

>I should remind you that Berbers did not have the same degree of SSA admixture they have now
Mostly Algeria and everything to the east, actually. Morocco doesn't have a lot of SSA admixture. The sahara is a hell of a natural barrier.

>fucking Algerian
well I could've been french desu but my paternal grandmother preferred to move to Morocco rather than get french nationality after the war
I'm 1/4th Algéchien I guess
>Agadir
Kinda sad that it's become Ibiza for poor white trash, how terrible are summers there?

We all not like those type of things. And they come here to do things that they in no fucking way will do in their countries because they don't have balls to do it there. But this type of places where young britishs and germans come -Magaluf, Arenal, Ibiza, Salou...- are fucking shitholes. Also for spaniards. Do you think that normal spaniards see with good eyes that people ran nude inside an hotel? (I have seen with my own eyes, they were germans and it was in Majorca)

since I've been on Sup Forums and been redpilled on races, I always ask myself if all the black haired Iberos are just arab rape babies and the true spainiards are more like pic related

Is that true?

He's actually still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDIEjjxwbEo

They are a good and fun people as their music implies. They go hard and historical made a living in the swamps, eating whatever shit they caught. They don't really leave Lousiana except for the odd fisherman or oil worker, so most people in the US have no real interaction with them.

Also this

Daily remainder that Spaniards preserved their genes through 800 years of fight and /pol hasn't even begun

Summer is great here though it gets overcrowded, if you go anywhere near the beach everyone you see is from Casa or some other city, mostly Casa, and the tourists we get aren't bad, they're much better than the guiris Spain gets

>Is that true?

No...

>"... the swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Spain opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts; ..."
>Tacitus

>"The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large loose-jointed bodies. They are like the Gauls or the Spaniards."
>Jordanes

Based Finn defending the Truth.

Oh, okay. I read otherwise once somewhere.

I don't often go to the south of Marrakech, Only visited Agadir twice, I think. Pretty beautiful city.

>niggers
No

What's dokala like? there's lots of people from that place here and they're all hardcore arabs

says the modern khaliphate

Spaniard isnt a race, stupid pig

arabs and berbers were mostly caucasoid
there might be a very tiny amount of sub saharan nigger blood, but there really isn't much about the spanish history not to be proud of.

About this.
Is impossible that widespread miscegenation occurred. Morocco and Algeria have a medium IQ of 83, Spain is 98. Is impossible that half of Spain and Portugal are rape moor babies.

ignore the jealous low test faggots

meds are the master race

another perfect example of the germans inferiority complex

Why don't they do it in Italy, South France, Portugal etc? Because those are civilized countries. All Spanish people live for is fucking and driving mopeds at 3am. You're a worthless race.

kek

Only recently history, unfortunately. The 19th century was tough; the 20th, however, was a mixed bag because there was an attempt at revival; this one, which has just started, will hopefully improve

No, that's such a stupid idea.

Black haired people exist in Europe since always, especially Western Europe and the British Isles.

Is the Swedish leader of the far-right party SD Jimmie Akesson a "moorish rape-baby" because his hair is black (or dark brown)?

The ancient Romans talked about the Celts of Spain, France and Wales as being "swarthy", interpret it as you want, but they probably meant dark haired, especially in contrast with the Caledonian Celts, which they described as red-haired.

This idea that all Europeans were blonde and blue eyed until Achmed raped them is a fallacy of biblical proportions.

In fact, it would be the opposite. Western Europe suffered a process of Nordification through the Middle Ages, starting with the Germanic invasions and settlements following the Roman Empire fall, the Viking settlements later on and the German farmers moving everywhere from the early Renaissence to the Modern Era. Without all this Nordic and Germanic migrations, the French, the English, the Spanish and the Italians would be much "darker" than they are today, without the need of any Moorish invasion.

>tfw playing civ as arabs and spread islam to spain and declare holy jihad against them

I live in El Jadida. Most other cities in Doukkala are poor and somewhat irrelevant (Lbir Jdid, Azemmour, Tnine Chtouka, etc). Even El Jadida itself doesn't really compare to most important cities.

Pretty nice coastal city, warm year-round. Multiple beaches, nice restaurants, somewhat lacking in entertainment/activities but eh. Mainly villas, sea is always close. Pretty nice restaurants for the most part.

Lots of tourists in summer, though. Traffic becomes Casablanca-like.

Any particular questions?

Tfw you talk to a Portuguese tourist and you find out he was born in fucking Portuguese Angola
wew

There was never an arab picasso

I don't give an opinion about England based in the behaviour of chavs, so don't give an opinion about spaniards because of fucking canis (our chavs)

>IQ depends on genes rather than education
>developed country with great educational system has a higher medium IQ than nations with one of the shittiest public educations in the MENA region
>IQ of a mestizo is the mean of his parents'

wat

>Any particular questions?
None, just wanted to get the general feel of the area since I don't know anything about it except that q surprisingly large amount of people I know come from that area

This is shit bait, James. Nice to see you were defeated by a worthless race.

IQ is 80% genes. Blacks don't have the same IQ than whites in the United States.

>muh common core

>True story

Source? I thought I'd spent enough time here to know all the major kike stories.

Intelligence is nurtured for the most part.

>Blacks don't have the same IQ than whites in the United States.
Yeah, because niggers live in bankrupt ghetto cities with no infrastructure and a retarded self-deprecating gang culture that brings down anyone who wants to succeed.

rare

k thx

Nah m8 deus Vult
youtu.be/jVyg_69GAk0

Damn, time to get me some gibs and Spanish citizenship.