Thoughts on this image? Has a black man ever won against you in an argument or a confrontation...

Thoughts on this image? Has a black man ever won against you in an argument or a confrontation? Please feel free to post your opinions and experiences. Let's not be racist however

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I've never had a black person be able to form a coherent argument

thats pretty racists to assume race, you racist.
then watch their mind melt

"Black Twitter" is just white kids.

Bold claim, where's the evidence???

>winning an argument with a nigger

Impossible. There is no "argument".

Its like playing chess against a pigeon. No matter what you do, the pigeon is gonna shit all over the board and strut around felling proud of itself, so you might as well not even bother.

Niggers only respond to violence. CC at all times.

People never "lose" arguments on the Internet, they just stop responding or devolve into ad hominids like "das raycis."

Nah. However I don't tend to get into arguments I'm not ready to win.

Recently got in an argument on fagbook about Ellens picture of her riding Bolt. One friend cries "Boo hoo this picture is racist."

Long story short 1 black dude had my back in saying the picture wasn't racist, while this black chick cried that I didn't understand "institutionalized racism" and that we needed to be careful how we "represented" black people.

Me and that nigga went off on her for a bit.

its a funny image
nigger is just a general insult on the internet and just as likely to be used against non-whites

I usually get called racist and at that point I have no idea what is going on

N

do i win the argument now

>N
not
>(((J)))

Blacks aren't articulate or witty enough to produce masterworks such as this.

"Not today, nigger."

>when a nigger knows he's lost

>MUH DICK
>TINY WHITE DICK
>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD

Reminder that if a blackie is somewhat sensible they can no longer be considered a nigger. Thomas Sowell was not a nigger, for example.

This, in my opinion, is not funny.

nobodies ever won an argument against anyone.

I don't take sex or race into account when arguing with people over the internet, generally I just see everyone as disembodied voices.

If a person brings up their race, sex or sexual orientation, it had better have something to do directly with the topic at hand. Otherwise they can get the fuck out.

The thing about the internet is, that i cant see you skincolor. But if you spout retarded shit someone will call you out for it. So i dont know if i have ever talked to an actual black person. Im not the one to insult people when im loosing either though.

Whites and blacks have different definitions of "winning an argument"

To whites winning means being right
To blacks winning means making the other person feel bad (this is also the liberal definition of winning)

>losing to a black person
The bell curve theory of negro cognition makes this scenario highly unlikely. Also the vast majority of blacks don't argue in any sense of the word- they either start shouting ebonics gibberish or resort to violence.

Hmm interesting

*talks to someone else*

LMFAO nice. I agree, black people are truly inferior. Why would you even try to argue with them?

N...ot an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk

fuk u nigger

I usually call whites nigger and hope that blacks get caught in the crossfire.
Spooks need to mind their own business.

Facts and truth don't care what color you are.

Not true. A nigger is a nigger. Although, when you do meet that rare black person who is actually normal it is a bit refreshing.

The only non-conservative blacks I've argued with tried to say that the argument I was using "wasn't the only thing I should be concerned with" but didn't offer any alternative thoughts, arguments, or critiques. It was a one sided argument that they thought they somehow won without even making a case. I brought personal experience in specific industries, articles, and studies while they simply said they were right. It's liberals in general that do that though.

I have valid debates with conservative blacks although those are extremely rare. The people I'm referring to in this case are smart and are probably within the top 10%-20% of all blacks.

Underated

What would pressing "N" do? Would understand if it was alt+f4, but seems negros arent that smart.

Sound like someone didn't want to pointlessly engage with an leftist ideologue so he triggered him instead.

Seems like it was successful.

The most, if not all, of the black people I've spoken to about politics were pretty based. Perhaps that comes with the intelligence.

Most that argumented against me immediately played the racist-card, insulted me or blocked me as soon as they realized I didn't shy away after the R-word. Most had really incoherent arguments or eventually contradicted themselves. Some were plain WE WUZ types and just didn't care about facts and kept saying they didn't care but "I still feel like..."

Don't even know what happened to that first line, I meant to say that most of the intelligent ones were based and agreed with my stances. The ones that didn't were most often the ones incapable of basic debates.

How the fuck do I know? Everyone's user here and equally worthless.