Who could be considered the Marvel counterpart to Power Girl?

Who could be considered the Marvel counterpart to Power Girl?

>B/C-tier heroine with a connection to an A-list male hero, huge tits, a great personality, a devoted fan following and two or three quality comedic runs worth reading

She-Hulk. They're so close to each other it's not even funny. Even the whole awareness of a pre-Crisis Earth thing Kara had is sort of equivalent to Jen's 4th wall breaking shenanigans.

She Hulk is a good answer.
Jessica Drew was the first thing to pop into my mind.

Power Girl didn't go into limbo for twenty years and get replaced by two other women with the same name though.

Look at that mighty man cleavage and know the truth.

Pre-Captain Marvel Carol

I thought Carol Danvers since they were both raped, impregnated and forced to give birth to supervillains.

Carol Danvers. No, really. Carol was Marvel's answer to Power Girl.

>connection to Captain Marvel/Superman
>70s women's lib origins
>Wally Wood kept making PG's tits bigger to see if editorial would tell him off, they never did; Claremont used Carol as one of his favorite fetish dolls
>weird and confusing retcons that drastically changed the nature of their powers

Pre-Rogue they're a pretty good match for each other

Isn't this clown named Aquarius or some shit?

Aquarian actually

Carol has more in common with Supergirl as Linda Danvers than Karen Starr.

Used to be Carol Danvers, but now that she's...

you know what? Peej also went through a stupid annoying feminist phase. Carol Danvers it is.

As if we need more evidence that DC is superior.

Emma Frost

She Hulk is probably the closest, but I'd say any Marvel woman when drawn by Frank Cho.

Carol Danvers. They both have asshole cats. They are both flying brick characters. They are both made to be copies of Supergirl. Funny thing is that Peeg predated Carol's Ms Marvel comic so Carol can be said to be a ripoff of a copy right down to the obnoxious cat.

Kara's breasts are natural though.

yeah but Peej feminist phase didn't lead to multiple relaunches that flopped in sales and was partly responsible for some event(s) bombing.

That is because she wasn't pushed over as female face of the company.

Now that is a forbidden fruit.

Psylocke.

They're both characters people only like due to fanservice.

Carol is just a female Hal. Not as big of a slut and nowhere near as likable but she's pretty close.

And She-Hulk as well.

>She-Hulk
Perfect answer.

Nailed it.

I'm surprised they never did a straight-up Power Girl parody for Squadron Supreme or something, though. If ever there was a character ripe for parody, it's her:

>huge tits
>exists almost solely for fanservice
>basically just a distaff counterpart to the main hero

Tbqh, Power Princess even sounds more like the name of a Power Girl or Supergirl expy than a Wonder Woman expy, especially lined up directly with King Hyperion

Wonder Woman is literally a Princess though. But ultimately Squadron Supreme are counterparts to the Justice League, Peeg is more typically JSA.

>I'm surprised they never did a straight-up Power Girl parody for Squadron Supreme or something
Well they did give Gladiator a cousin

Nah, Psylocke has Remender's Uncanny X-Force run going for her.

In your head canon what size are her tiddies?

For me they're a G.
Bigger than "Above Average" E. A bit more exclusive than a "Big" F. And imo would make the boob-gags actually a bit accurate rather than the "lol DD is like huge XD" crap.

Amanda Conner's dream project is Power Girl/She-Hulk. It will never happen.

Probably about as big as Christina Hendricks.

>Christina Hendricks
>32 F US

Not too shabby.

She-Hulk

If this was the 80's/90's, Carol Danvers

I don't know.

>google "Amanda Conner feminism"
>no gurl power bullshit
>her Power Girl looks amazing

Now I'm actually upset this will never happen

FPBP

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI