People who are non-ironically excited for another war full of suffering and destruction

>people who are non-ironically excited for another war full of suffering and destruction

you are literally mentally disabled if you think your country can win nuclear war. nobody wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcsi3hU-rX8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFdEA1i8RZY
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs#t=101
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's about being able to witness and experience something

a lot more than sitting in front of a computer all day

>nukes exist right guys?
>just like the holocaust
more jewish lies

Dude, if you want to experience something join the fucking Foreign Legion. Do not ask for a nuclear war for a shitty reason.

Why would you are about the opinions of NEET hikikomoris?

They are just a bunch of butt hurt losers

Only Americans are excited for wars since they never had war on their soil

So then don't sit on the computer. Go climb Mount Everest. Go join a Japanese whaling vessel. Go fight in an African civil war. Stop dragging the rest of us into your fantasies.

I'm not really keen to start another war, but i know it to be a fact of human nature to compete. I hope our enemies won't get us into another "world war" (white against white). With the hostile foreigin immigration to europe and the US a civil war is getting more and more likley. There are froces we can't control, for good or for bad.

>t. mentally disabled person

I win every time I kill or rape someone

That's the point

with americans i think even non-neets actually believe they can beat russia (yet they struggle against inferior equipped middle eastern goat farmers). if they start a war, all of us are doomed as well. that is a terrifying thought to lose because one nation on the planet is retarded enough to do things without thinking of consequences, thats a very american thing to do.

if we all got along it would be perfect.
i dislike russians because of their hostile nature. if you removed their militaristic tendencies and putinpills they would be bros.

Well, im pretty comfy here, my country is not target of anyone.

Fallout irl pls

>you are literally mentally disabled if you think your country can win nuclear war. nobody wins.
actually I do

I live far off of any major city. my county didn't even participate in the Austrian civil war. nobody cared.

gonna take some sweet pics of the ruins and cinders :^) (of the Big cities of course)

Poland, take in your 500 000 refugees, you're being silly right now.

>you are literally mentally disabled if you think your country can win nuclear war

surprise surprise, a country that would get evaporated in a nuclear war doesnt want a nuclear war

actually you can win a nuclear war, its just not very likely because even if some of your people survive your entire social, political and economic order would breakdown

UK would probably get creamed in a nuclear war because we are so target dense, but still, i can imagine a hypothetical situation where the usa or some other power, china maybe, manages to withstand a nuclear war and come out the other side with some degree of success

not Poland tho, and not the UK either LOL

>i dislike russians because of their hostile nature
You dislike Russians because the TV tells you to dislike them you kook.

Nie udawaj inaczej.

The meaning of life is to suffer

The big cities produce the things you consume on a daily basis. When the law ends, your little picturesque places become the prime targets of what remnants of humanity manage to band together trying to survive

You'll lose the hardest. Instead of being turned into a silhouette for all of time, you'll die slowly and miserably, food for carrion creatures and nothing more

I welcome the sweet embrace of the void. Fuck my shit up.

no, i actually met some, even ones who are ascendants of polish people, moved into russia during war, they have a colossal putinpill and hate for everything USA/EU.

>you are literally mentally disabled if you think your country can win nuclear war. nobody wins.
you don't have niggers in your country , you don't know how badly we all wants to see the world burn and witness finally something in our lifetime.
You were born just in time to see our world finally burn.
Don't worry in 50 million years a new era will begin and we will be reincarnated.

>The meaning of life is to suffer
actually nobody cares about your suffering as long as you pay the interest

Learn the language, shitskin

Just because your lives a re shit doesn't mean you should wish the same thing for others. I have a good thing going right now. And you schadenfreuders want to cut off your nose to spite my face

m8 you don't know how fallout works , if a nuclear war broke out thanks to fallout all the earth will be a fucking radioactive zone , only maybe greoland and Atlantis (aka Antartica ) will be safe space.

Me me me. Won't someone please think of the children?

>The big cities produce the things you consume on a daily basis.
it's actually the other way around.

Britain has never experienced a societal collapse. My family has lived in the area here long enough to experience both WW.

rural areas profit from the whole mess since they produce the food.

I don't care ... My country will wipe itself and our neighbors will help with that one way or another.
For ww3 to happen it would mean some of the millenial or my generation would leave a mark, and do something great, something the system, boomers and lefties have taken away from us.

Shhh shhh, no more tears only dreams now.
So bright, so beautiful. The end of days. A white light, then scalding hellfire, and then at last a freezing winter that will last for generations.
The last great gift of mankind to this horrible planet.

> colossal putinpill and hate for everything USA/EU.

What is this even?
you are on Sup Forums everyone hates the EU here and the Obama USA?

Like what is the problem specifically?
You need to be a complete kook to trust the EU/USA.

All I see:
>Other polaks hate EU
>TV tells me to love EU
>Other polaks must be brainwashed by putin

>>>wykop

>m8 you don't know how fallout works
>all the earth will be a fucking radioactive zone
you don't either m8. rain doesn't spread the dust equally.

actually nobody knows

What if the West has developed a foolproof system to shoot down incoming nukes? Using lasers or some shit, I don't fucking know.

Israel has Iron Dome versus Palestinian rockets
US is deploying THAAD against North Korean rockets

US proposed SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative) in 1983, shooting down missiles from satellites. It's been over 30 years since then

Secret weapons are a thing.

A shitload of people worked on the Manhattan Project and the first atom bomb was largely a surprise to most people

It's hard to believe that no new weapons have been secretly developed since World War 2.

The thing is, the USSR had a biological weapons program (BIOPREPARAT) which synthesized new plagues and diseases. They officially dismantled it, but how can anyone be sure? Even if Russia gets completely annihilated in a nuclear war, they might use the terrorism option and unleash plagues in Europe and America.

They couldn't stop the shitheads from doing Bataclan, Nice truck attack, Orlando gay club shootings, how could they stop a dedicated state-trained agent from spreading viruses in schools and hospitals or whatever?

Look how damaging HIV and AIDS were in the 70s, 80s, 90s - they couldn't even save Freddie Mercury or Easy E from dying young and those dudes had a shitload of money for medical care.

Eisenhower warned of a military industrial complex, which Hillary embodies in the flesh, and nobody cares

i dont even know what the point of my post is

KEK WILLS IT

>I'm German so I don't know any French, British, Spanish, American, or Native American history
ftfy

the world has been nuked to death already so we're fucked either way.

I don't care about winning, I'm tired of seeing others so happy as if everything is fine. Nobody care anymore, they're all so complacent and ignorant, and uncaring. So few people adamantly care about the election, as if it's just another election. It's not. It will determine the future of the world for I don't even know how long. And it's not just that, everybody seems quite comfortable going about their lives, living peacefully, never having any confrontation or conflict. Everyone's gotten soft.

It's not about killing the citizens of another country, it's just about slapping the West so they wake up. We've been dozing off ever since the 'end' of the Cold War, but everything else is still going on, we're just not paying enough attention. Too sluggish.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcsi3hU-rX8

What he describes is what we need. All of it. Again. So that we will never fall into complacency ever again.

If that speech doesn't make you smile, you don't belong here.

Napisz coś co ma treść koleś

Who cares about other people, in particular who cares about you and your feelings?

>if my country is nuked and my capital destroyed everything will be fine for me as long as I am not personally incinerated, and after the big exciting happening I can continue my comfy life
Delusional

In our rallies and outside of our voting booths we have mentally ill liberals spitting on us, calling us names, some are paid to do it.

When your government infiltrates the people, your government is practically over. We are governed by people who should not even be in control of a classroom full of children yet alone government office.

So when you tell me and others "hey nuclear war isn't a good thing" you are objectively wrong. The only way this corruption is through

A) Nuclear War
B) People rising against corruption

A) Is easier and most people are lazy.
B) Is very hard and very few are willing to move against the government.

people survive war

maybe i don't but remember Tchernobyl , all the eastern Europe was put in a danger risk level because of the wind that took radioactivity all around eastern Europe ( Poland , baltics , bieloRussia, romania ... ).
But yeah i might be wrong also and they might have put those soviet regions under high alert because no one knew what could happend.
Anyway we have 11 days left to see if we're going to prepare ourselves for the nuclear war or if we can relax.
Thank you USA for your corrupted system , this democracy wasn't the one our ancestors gave you.

>i would rather have nuclear war than elect Clinton
Jesus Christ, you've really drank alot of koolaid son.

>The Civil war never happened

>I would rather die free than continue 'life' under a government which hates me.

No, sounds reasonable to me.

I can't wait to be a machine with a goal.

I can't wait to be on the front lines of maintaining what I believe in for the people I love.

I will train hard. I will fight hard. I will prepare myself mentally and physically. I will provide morale support to my comrades.

I'm ready to fight.

Yeah, its been a long fucking time. People here do not even come close to understanding how brutal and destructive war is.
Its a video game or some shit half way around the world they see on CNN.

You can either let humanity thrive in another form halfway across the world

or

You can let corruption run rampant ultimately killing more than several thousand nukes in one area who would only kill off an entire population.

This goes beyond defeatism, it's a matter of letting humanity live on largely unchained.

Believe me if there was a way beyond this we would have found it. Instead of name calling why don't you propose something else? Because you cannot.

This planet will ascend and non-evolved souls will migrate to another planet. They subconsciously know it hence they want to experience it as soon as possible because more and more people are ascending bringing more light to earth and non-evolved souls fear light.

Even if there were curroption on the scale you think there is, which there is not, it does not justify nuclear fucking war. Especially because in a US civil war, the only side that has the nukes is the government.

I don't give a fuck. I am reflecting on it now. The moment where I am laying on the battle field bleeding from the wounds, indescribable pain, but the proudness that I fought for a cause. What happens when we die?

Maybe I won't die and I'll have no legs or I will be paralyzed or I won't be able to speak or something else that's terrible. What was the alternative? Some disease from complacency

You really think Obonger would not lob a few on his own people ?

Think again, and then you have russian and EU forces deploying to kill the government that nuked its own people...

>civil war
>secession
>texas - Mexican war
>US - Mexican war

>Proving my point despite trying to disagree with me

>thinking it will get to actual nuclear war

I hate this retarded board most of all

Yeah, and most of the nuclear silos are in the middle of the country, surrounded by lots of people with guns who don't really like the government that much.

the anglo always wins

Hey Poland!...
Ya afraid!?

Dont forget the brits burned down the white house in war of 1812

Scots, Welsh and NIron people could possibly pull through if they weren't in cities and had proper ways of dealing with fallout.

England would be 99% fucked.

I just went but they only took retarded potato farmers from the slav region, anyone who seemed competent was eliminated

I genuinely get wet whenever I think about the coming Tribulations that will lead to the anihilation of Western civilization.

I get even wetter when I think about all dem Khazarian satanists pulling the strings, hidden in their bunker, knowing they'll eventually get rekt by the poleshifting.

I feel even more aroused when I start imagining all those blue pilled oblivious cucked faggots who will get raided and shot on sight because they put all their trust in the government.

I get my kicks from thinking about God flushing the toilets that is our sick world.

sorry my friend i didn't wanted to trigger any burger , but yeah also this.

Calm down Juliette you're gonna scare Sup Forumsacks.

"They

Are my kind."

>people that in-ironically don't realize that all life is nothing but suffering and destruction

un-ironically*

Double bus = Quads ! checked !

Civil War was also fucking brutal

>trench warfare
>advent of automatic weaponry
>fucking submarines
>artillery

WTF ?
I mean double DUBS ! Oh fuck me what i have done , now we're going to have 2 exploded bus in a new """terrorist""" attack , fuck me !

you'll die face down in the mud like the coward you are

Not having any experience in life because beta as fuck.

>ww3 sounds nice.

Dude kill yourself.

u fcking dip how dare you

I fore one am looking forward to the Hillary presidency and the inevtiable nuclear holocaust.
youtube.com/watch?v=SFdEA1i8RZY

You couldn't do the 20 or 30 pull ups could you ?

Bitch WTF are you talking about ? what's your problem ? you didn't got you baguette today ? don't worry i'm sure the boulangerie will be open tomorrow. just please calm down right now you're scaring me , do you want me to deliver you some chocolatine ?
say whatever you need Juliette but please don't fuck me up

Alt-right conspiracy theorist websites like infowars published a few stories about Hillary starting a nuclear war and you dumb fucks eat it up. If you search for nuclear war on youtube it will return infowars. Go to the front page of any respectable media outlet and they're not talking about this.

That's it, I'm gonna get myself permabanned from Sup Forums. You guys are fucking stupid.

>Alt-right conspiracy theorist websites

You know what really scares me:

Fact: the globalists think that the world would be better if the population was reduced to under a billion

Measures for birth control like convincing people to wear condoms, legalizing abortion and gay marriage are not working.

A nuclear war is the perfect oportunity for fast population reduction...

It doesn't take a genius to realize her neo-conservative brinkmanship rhetoric will raise tensions even further between the U.S and Russia.

Trump is an isolationist who wants to cooperate with Russia to curb the spread of Islamic Radicals in the middle East. She is far more likely to restart the cold war than Trump is.

but m8 we're 7 fucking billion , we are going towards a wall at this point blindly.
we must be 1 or 2 billion for our planet sake , and if nuclear war happen niggers wouldn't be able to feed themselves and will be the first to go , arabs will kill each others to total annihilation, half gooks could survive, Japan and worst Korea won't survive, best korea is a nation that know how to survive in shitty condition so they will basically be safe.
What's terrifying is to know if Northern countries sphere will be able to survive or not , because without us humanity is fucked and will go back to prehistoric age.

Jean-Kevin, I lost you the moment you said chocolatine.
And I got triggered coz you called me by my actual name, hence the Mr.Robot ref.

Sinon les mouches pètent poto

wat
She publicly states that she wants a no fly zone in Syria. This will not directly lead into a nuclear war but it will increase tensions with Russia and could cause a war in the long term.
Even during the Cold War the US didn't officially intervene in areas where the USSR was operating which is why the war stayed "cold". If either country directly attacked each-other they would be politically forced to retaliate.

Its a 5 pullup minimum for the foreign legion, I did 17 and thats low for me, they took one guy who did 6 only so pt isnt a big deal there

Yeah because nukes would just destroy the entire world because that's what happened in Terminator and Fallout therefore it must be true. No way the strongest nukes today can only destroy half of NYC at the most and 90% of us wouldn't be affected by a nuclear attack aside from loss of federal law and order. Russia will just shoot like 2 nukes at us and the ENTIRE UNITED STATES will be destroyed in a huge explosion like you see in cartoons.

hahah don't worry i live near Paris, i just use chocolatine to trigger frenchies because i'm bored af and i like to drunk shitpost like austrlian do.
Juliette ? it's a pretty name ;) girls like you love to be called by B, and by B i mean Beatifull , Bitches loves being called Beautifull.
too bad Sup Forumsacks can't meat each others because we could be good friends actually.

Que veut tu dire par les mouches pètent ? je connais pas l'expression dsl.

>Nobody wins

THAT'S THE POINT, POTATO FAGGOT. FUCK THIS G A Y E A R T H

>her neo-conservative brinkmanship rhetoric will raise tensions even further between the U.S and Russia.
So, who cares if she raises tension with Russia. In case you didn't realize this, Russia is a bad actor. America is no saint but Russia is bad. Why do we have to get along with Putin, a man who kills journalist. Russia, N Korea, and Iran's economies are shit, they need us but we don't need them.

>Trump is an isolationist who wants to cooperate with Russia
The only reason why the GOP softened their stance on Russia is because Paul Manafort, a Russian lobbyist was running Trump's campaign. I thought it was the tree hugging liberals who wanted to work with enemies, it's so funny how things have changed. When the entire Republican party was shitting on the Obama administration for making a deal with Iran, where were you alt-righters? Trump said he supported the war in Iraq on the Howard Stern show and his foreign policy is "bomb the hell out of them". He even wants to kill their families and take their oil. Considering the fact that oil is Iraq's primary source of income, if they didn't have oil their society would crumble and they would become an even bigger problem. Remember what happened to Germany after WW1. Trump is worse than Hillary on foreign policy.

>She is far more likely to restart the cold war than Trump is.
It is true that she's a war hawk, hence the reason why a lot of liberals despise her, but I disagree with the point you were trying to make. Protip: the state of Texas, California and New York alone have a higher GDP than Russia. The cold war didn't end because Russia suddenly started behaving nice, it ended because they had a shitty (communist) economic system. Our military spending is literally 10 times larger than Russia's. China on the other hand is projected to be competitive with us someday, so if this was a conversation about our relations with China, it would be more interesting.

kek

Join me dancing in my bunker bruder, meet ma in Korbach at the Eisenberg.

Good my friend, you sound like a fun m8. man chocolatine is such a fucking trigger material word
Thanks about the name, but I'll have to disagree on the rest. The only things bitches like are cannons.

And yeah, I know, for the life of a poster is dark, bitter, lonely and sad.
I'm sure I'll see you again shitpoasting on Sup Forums user, what else is there to our pathetic lives anyway?

Les mouches pètent c'est une expression de beauf qui veut dire que tout va bien. En fait j'ai jamais entendu personne le dire à part ma daronne donc t'es excusé.

>Trump is an isolationist
No sir, Ron Paul is an isolationist. Isolationist don't say:

1. "bomb the hell out of them"
2. "we have to kill their families"
3. "I guess I'm in favor of the war in Iraq".

Citation:
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs#t=101
>Howard Stern: Are you for invading Iraq?
>Donald Trump: Yeah, I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly.

>So, who cares if she raises tension with Russia. In case you didn't realize this, Russia is a bad actor. America is no saint but Russia is bad. Why do we have to get along with Putin, a man who kills journalist. Russia, N Korea, and Iran's economies are shit, they need us but we don't need them.

i hope you're fucking kidding , why do you care so much about (((journalist))) and their lugenpressen ?
M8 if you want to shitpost this at least go to or , you seem to be a blindly faggot who don't know anything about the Syrian conflicts and what is her program there, you should fuck off m8 , niggers like you are the reason why your system is so corrupted.

>It is true that she's a war hawk, hence the reason why a lot of liberals despise her, but I disagree with the point you were trying to make. Protip: the state of Texas, California and New York alone have a higher GDP than Russia. The cold war didn't end because Russia suddenly started behaving nice, it ended because they had a shitty (communist) economic system. Our military spending is literally 10 times larger than Russia's. China on the other hand is projected to be competitive with us someday, so if this was a conversation about our relations with China, it would be more interesting.

You do realize that chinese are more likely to side with Russia than with you right ? also won't even mention Iran who wants to fuck Isreal thus involving US btw in another useless conflict because you burgers love to suck your 51th state Isreal.
Russia has Satan II bomb , one of those bomb can totally wipe France and all your states from the earth surface , and i wonder how your GDP will work in a new radioactive desert.
I hope you fucking swallow the red pill before your kind turn all of us into annihilation.

I am an honest to god antisocial schizoid fuckstick. This basically means I hate people. I want WW3 because it will let me murder freely without consequence, something I've always wanted to do but never would due to the societal consequences of being deprived of my privacy and relative comfort.

It beats living to see Hillary's America, and is more interesting than suicide.

>who don't know anything about the Syrian conflicts
This is true. I am an isolationist so I don't know or care about Syria. All I know is that Turkey shot down Russia's jet and they didn't do shit. Russia is a rational actor. They're not going to risk oblivion. Putin realized that Hillary is a war hawk so he's not going to be able to bully her like he did Obama and Bush.

>You do realize that chinese are more likely to side with Russia than with you right
China will side with whoever is in their best interest. The world runs on money, not ideology. But since we're being manchildren I'll play your game. America's military spending is larger than Russia and China combined and multiplied by 2. And if we're talking about allies then I have one word: NATO. Japan, S Korea, most of Eastern Europe, most of South America, and Canada. Seriously, this conversation is immature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures