Marvel can't do legacy characters rig-

>Marvel can't do legacy characters rig-

Didn't they just kill her parents for a crossover?

That's one big head.

Only Peter, but yes, even modern Marvel can't help but ruin their past successes.

Just Peter.

you should see her calves and feet.

I was hoping they'd stay far the fuck away from Suupaidaa-Man, Mayday, and Marvel Adventures Peter.

At least the latter was completely forgotten and wasn't dragged into the ultimate shitshow.

Could have been worse, like her getting brought into the 616 just to get character assassinated.

I've ranted about this before, but the reason why Mayday works as a legacy character is because she fits into the narrative of the original intention of the franchise. Spider-Man, as a franchise, is about growth. We see the main character actually grow up and have lasting changes on his story as he progresses through life like any ordinary person. We had Teenage Peter, college Peter, Adult Peter, Married Peter, then Marvel screwed the pooch and got obsessed with Not Muh fagging. Mayday plays into this over arching theme of growth, because she's the next step after marriage in someone's life: children. Then you look at the many, MANY, new Spider-Man legacy characters, like Miles, and realize they missed the point. Peter's power comes from a complete accident that he had no control over, which makes him special, adding more spider character who aren't directly related to him via genetics ruins that entire dynamic.

Web Warriors 2? May and Annie doing cute spider-sisters things?

They're going to ruin Annie now that Conway is off the book. Aging her up is the first sign of this. Then they're going to point to the low sales and say "See?!? This is why Peter can't be married!"

Little Normie will have to be aged up as well. Awkward stalking time is imminent.

>We'll get a scene where Annie scolds Normie on rape culture.

What a shitty costume desu

Shame Marvel doesn't care about her just like DC doesn't care about Wally

It's better than kneepads and a helmet.

Also Stegman leaving too.

100% this. Only Parkers should be allowed to be spiders.

Fuck you too.

>Make the perfect Spider-Man legacy character
>Kill her universe, dump her to the side, and never produce a proper collection
>Push Miles, Silk, and Spidergwen instead

Marvel is so stupid it hurts.

Clones count, right?

ultimate peter and mayday > miles and spidergwen

Fuck, I really liked this book

Of course they do.

pleb

This holy shit this I feel this rant so much dear user, it takes away the feel Peter/spider-man has how special he is now it seems like, just another spidey character...

#RIP Renew your vows