Sup Forums general drawthread

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>To make the new drawthread, wait for page 10.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/7xwFnBSf

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in

Brevious Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UKFfi
vimeo.com/61499874
i.imgur.com/cXssAcK.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting A crossover of Booster Gold holding Sailor Moon, Chibiusa & Chibi-Chibi Based after the Picture.

Color on this please

Requesting Witchy Shamone

Requesting 2017 Mrs. Beackley as a Liefeld character. I had the Captain America picture in mind, but if you want to do something else, im cool with that too.

/r/ing Star Butterfly dressed like Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Requesting Galacta taking a huge hit from a bong.

Bonus points for somehow working in the phrase "The Power Chronic" and a disappointed daddy Galactus in the background

Requesting Ladybug holding a ladybug-patterned dildo, asking what she's supposed to do with it

Requesting Sheev holding the death star going "SPHERICAL"

Requesting Black Canary as Princess Peach

Requesting Miss Elaina, Lady Elaine Fairchilde and Music Man Stan (From Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood)

Drawn with the same art (Drawing) style of the Loud House

Requesting a group picture, like any of the image on the bottom, with a new X-Team comprised of Domino, Marrow, Feral, Angel Salvadore, Hollow, and Venus Dee Milo.

Featuring, maybe,Thornn.

That's a shit OP, OP. And for what? For that image?

Here are the correct bottom links.
>NSFW deliveries/requests should be posted in
or in >Previous thread

Requesting Cassandra Cain with a sombrero and a bottle of whatever like the cat.

Requesting gaz in a skimpy maid dress asking user what she can do for him and calling him master if you could make a NSFW edit that would be greatly appreciated

Requesting Intelligent Life's Gwen in the slutty cosplay of your choice (can be Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc...)

requesting Carrie Krueger cosplaying as Ghirahim from Zelda

Requesting Pidge cosplaying yoko littner

I'm gonna second that

Requesting Demencia drawn in Dangan Ronpa's artstyle.

hoping that this gets finished sometime

Requesting a ship piece for Sub Zero and Starfire

Requesting Chel dressed as Chun Li you can add Chun Li dressed as Chel in it if you feel like it

Requesting a fusion of the Sisters from Kubo and the Two Strings and the Amazon Moon Bitches from Black Dynamite.

Requesting a comic of this scenario of CC: Gwen rumaging through the council office shirtless with a bikini bottom. "Where's my fucking top!"
>Greetings co-counciler Gwen, I found your top. The kid's were using it as a slingshot."
David passes a slime covered top

Requesting Cyborg & Shazam in Paper Mario Style

The request is in the reference pic.

Thank you!

Requesting this image of Sam and Max but with Grunkle Stan as Max and Grunkle Ford as Sam and the Desoto as Stan's car

Gune from Titan AE making the same expression as Donald. Could even be wearing the same glasses.

Can someone do it? Please?

>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>No begging.

Requesting Laura Kinney (X-23) taking a selfie while being felt up by artists choice.

/ring/ raven and cammy from street fighter wearing each other's outfit, please.

ok :(

Requesting Lord Boxman advertising his own version of robot oil

Requesting Zod Screaming "It's Over 9000"

Requesting bandit princess doing something evil.

Requesting the final fusion in this.

Okay, I was in another Sup Forums draw thread that got deleted. I asked if anyone needed a picture colored and someone wanted this colored. Not sure if they got it or not, so I'll repost it here.

Another picture from the deleted thread.

To whoever wanted this, I colored it and it looked pretty simple. So I decided to add shading and highlights, which I'm not that great at. Hope you like it though

Requesting Enid wearing Cassie Cage's outfit, with Enid's name on the shorts.

/ring/ nicole doing these faces.

Requesting Dipper and Robbie drawn as these two.
Robbie being the guy in black. And Dipper as the other.

Color this please, its a delivery of X-23 and Jubilee wearing bikinis and roller skates

I think it came out pretty good. Thanks!

Requesting Wendy Corduroy holding Dipper and Mabel instead of Gideon.

Delivery from last thread

Requesting Sup Forums characters as gopniks

Requesting Sarah Phillips in the middle of a "Peaceful protest"/riot, perhaps in a fistfight with a matriarchy feminist.

Ben and Looma hugging.

Requesting Dawn (in the middle) having tea with Gwen and Crimson.

Abbey as the Woman in the Blizzard.

now we need a grown up version with her filling it out

Hope you like it.

Requesting colored version of this Candace and Stacy pic.

Enid dressed as Laura Matsuda like the ref please.

Requesting Pyrrha Nikos with a bigger bust that's straining against her corset

Requesting the Middleton Cheerleader Squad replacing their regular cheerleader outfits with Virgin Killer Sweaters

I started this but it took way longer then I thought, I only got X-23 colored. I'll have to finish it another time. But truthfully a person of my talent won't do justice to a drawing this good.

Requesting Keksandra cosplaying as a female cartoon character of your choice, or a female cartoon character of your choice cosplaying as Keksandra, or they're swapping their outfits together. I'm fine with literally any character.

OR here.

This is so awesome! Thank you so much!

Could someone please draw the cuties from Voltron in the style of the demon days cover?
I've come up with the obvious title substitutions.
Quintant is the time unit approximate to a day fyi.

Requesting more of Turtle characters in adult comedy situations.

Gotrek and Felix rescuing any Disney Princess, whether they need it or not.
Extra lulz to keep it in the Disney style.

delivery

Requesting Beth proving that she cares about Summer's titties.

this pic... the technical aspect is so nice with the colours and the rendering but the anatomy is so awful.. it's fucking me up.

Requesting fissions.

Not OR but I'd actually pay to see a 3D Enid in a MK game.

Especially if it's for the old systems like PS2.

Requesting Sabrina Spellman performing a satanic ritual that involve sacrifice a virgin(user)

Requesting characters cosplaying Amy

there should be more art of dipper being a wizard.

Requesting Stevonnie masculine chest.

From the previous thread.
About as finished as this wonky thing is gonna get.

Requesting this redrawn with /fit/ Vicky as Wii Fit Trainer and Timmy Turner as the Villager.

Requesting Nico Minoru wearing Scarlet Witch's gipsy outfit

Requesting Bonnie Rockwaller making the same gesture as Harley Quinn.

I have no idea what it's called desu.

Pic related but with Amethyst and a baby Steven

Requesting both Gogo Tomago & Honey Lemon wearing this outfit

Whoa, thanks again, user! Excellent work!

Requesting three GANGSTA Minions looking intimidatingly at the viewer and at least one holding a gun. Colored please.

Requesting Ronal and Alibert from the danish animated movie "Ronal the Barbarian" wearing those loincloths/ jockstraps with those bulges, and Alibert is embarrassed, while Ronal is telling him not to worry. Have Alibert's loincloth different from Ronal's, and full bodied and colored.

this is wonderful
you did a really good job of matching the motion

>tfw there'll never be an animated delivery of your waifu
why live?

Requesting Gruftine's cousine sexually harassing user. Nothing lewd please, just she having a lot physical contact with user(something like she finding any excuse just to holding his hands) and him acting like the Beta nu-male that it's him.

C'mon, just look at her, she is a little semen demon

Requesting the blue alien dog from samurai jack tearing the head off of an emoji movie doll.

Requesting pic related with Steven and MC Bear Bear.
imgur.com/a/UKFfi

Requesting Supergirl looking back and lift her own skirt to reveal she wearing "With an ass like this, who need big tits?" panties

Requesting your favorite Sup Forums character getting drafted in a Racial Draft vimeo.com/61499874
(My Pick would be Jessica Rabbit drafted to be Asian or Kryptonian.) i.imgur.com/cXssAcK.png
(Similar to how Sports Draft People to teams)

Gwen, Kai and Julie morphing into Zeo Rangers.

Requesting a monster high.

From last thread. Still taking requests.

Requesting Luke Skywalker selling the world's largest bong

Requesting MCU Scarlet Witch, smiling at us like one of the 2 photos on the right.

Requesting giantess Summer with big tiddies.