prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

>MysteriousMrEnter
kek

Pan is good tho

this
pan is overrated shit
can't stand his voice either

The reason they suck is that they remind me too much of myself.

at least he doesn't take it seriously

so again with the mass generalization argument? they all suck cause vague shit that can apply to literally anyone.

Pan's only slightly better because he's aware of his autism and plays into it, he's still full blown, weaponized autism

There's no accounting for other people's taste. Some may enjoy a handful of reviewers, some may hate the format/what they talk about/how they talk about it altogether. While there are a couple I enjoy, you really have to dig deep to find the ones that put legitimate effort into their videos.

What the fuck is Saberspark?

Horses

the ratio of shit to not shit is %99 to %1

>03bgood

That's not a cartoon reviewer, that's just an autist the self hating autists on KiwiFarms fixate on.

Being a horsefucker

Love Pan, but he's the only cartoon reviewer/youtube I can stand.

>reviews cartoons, movies and games
>has a delusional dream to make his PPGxMultiplicity crossover show called "The Power of 4"
>hates things that are M-rated get better scores than his favorites like Dumb and Dumber Too and makes ISIS style death threats to anyone that disagrees

youtube.com/watch?v=N4dl7lBtsC4

>implying

>watching anything that has that tier of a thumbnail

I'll eat crow on accord of the reviewing part but the rest of my statement stands.

There are bigger fish to fry.

>implying it isn't the same shtick from Mr. Enter

03bgood and Mr. Enter are considered the most infamous of autists and the link in proves it

He wasnt that great, but he was never terrible.